The list of people Nick Sandmann's lawyer is suing

Whiny little bitch who is complaining because the world saw what a douche he is

However , the Sandmann isn't a douche at all. Just like the Duke Lacrosse boys before him, he is as faultless as a newborn babe. BTW, the exact people that Nick Sandmann and his colleagues were in Washington DC last month to defend.
MAGA Boy did not move away like the other students did and stood there with a goofy smirk on his face

Is that how his parents and school raised him?
---------------------------------------- kid stood his ground as any American should do when someone tries to intimidate them and make them Cower RWinger .
Stand your ground?

Where does respect and decency say that?
------------------------------------------- 'indian' probably doesn't understand respect and decency . After all he is also a Liar about his military serbice and doesn't even understand how to tell the TRUTH . Kid was correct to stand his ground rather than to retreat and cower RWinger .

The Indian came up to the child, not vice versa. The Sandmann did NOT approach this doofus.

However , the Sandmann isn't a douche at all. Just like the Duke Lacrosse boys before him, he is as faultless as a newborn babe. BTW, the exact people that Nick Sandmann and his colleagues were in Washington DC last month to defend.
MAGA Boy did not move away like the other students did and stood there with a goofy smirk on his face

---------------------------------------- kid stood his ground as any American should do when someone tries to intimidate them and make them Cower RWinger .
Stand your ground?

You inalienable rights say that, you fucking moron. No one has a right to intrude on your space. Doing so is considered assault. The crazy old Indian is lucky he isn't in jail.

If he had come up to me, he wouldn't have ended up in jail, he would have ended up at the Proctologist's office.

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

Lawyers for Catholic Student Nick Sandmann Prepare to Sue for Libel

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
I fucking hate ambulance chasers but I hope this kid cashes in.

Nick Sandmann was clearly threatened by those black folks, Nick Sandmann was clearly threatened by those black folks.

he had every right to stand there. he didnt apologize, and ive never been happier that he didn't!

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
I fucking hate ambulance chasers but I hope this kid cashes in.
I hope he takes a big bite of meat out of all of their asses.

Notice that the fake media outlets have been quiet about the whole thing since the lawsuits were announced. That's because their lawyers told them to shut the fuck up.

Why did the phony combat veteran stand in front of the child instead of standing there menacingly beating a drum in his face?

If he did that in front of me, or another adult, he would have spent the evening at the proctologist's office having his drum pulled out of his rectum.

I guess that's why the drunken indian decided to pick on and menace a child.
Man banging a drum comes towards you....step aside
All the other kids knew to

There is also common courtesy to respect your elders. I learned that as a child
Horseshit. No one is required to step aside. the old man had an legal and moral obligation to keep his distance.

You will simply say anything to justify your lie that Nick Sandmann was the instigator in this episode.

You're the lowest kind of douchebag.
No law says you have to step aside for an elderly man celebrating his heritage. Common decency and respect dictate that you should. Most of the students understand that. MAGA Boy did not

He was criticized for it
No it doesn't. That's snowflake hysteria. Common decency would be for the crazy old Indian to keep a proper distance from strangers.

Your notions of "common decency" is idiosyncratic and total bullshit.

I didn't notice anyone moving from where they stood before the Indian intruded on their space.

The crazy Indian was in the wrong. Of that there is no doubt.

Nothing says step aside like banging a drum

MAGA Boy chose to stare him down and refuse to move

i'm not a racist. as long as you're gonna bang that drum in my face, this is the most you're gonna get out of me. i'm just gonna stand here and smirk in your face

Why did the phony combat veteran stand in front of the child instead of standing there menacingly beating a drum in his face?

If he did that in front of me, or another adult, he would have spent the evening at the proctologist's office having his drum pulled out of his rectum.

Horseshit. No one is required to step aside. the old man had an legal and moral obligation to keep his distance.

You will simply say anything to justify your lie that Nick Sandmann was the instigator in this episode.

No law says you have to step aside for an elderly man celebrating his heritage. Common decency and respect dictate that you should. Most of the students understand that. MAGA Boy did not

He was criticized for it
No it doesn't. That's snowflake hysteria. Common decency would be for the crazy old Indian to keep a proper distance from strangers.

I didn't notice anyone moving from where they stood before the Indian intruded on their space.

Yes he did, and that was his constitutional right, moron.

I'm mystified that you believe claiming Sandmann was obligated to get out of the crazy Indian's way is some kind of good argument. It only makes you look like even more of a moron.

i thank General Phillips for his military service and i want to speak to him and tell him that white people and natives should be friends!

He isn't looking for a "handout" moron. He's going to cut off the pound of flesh he is due.

Everyone is entitled to equal justice under the law - even conservatives.

Why are you so concerned about all these rich douchebags?

Stand your ground?

---------------------------------- and its annoying that these young American males are being raised to be 'soy' and pajama boys rather than MEN . More kids like Nick need to ignore their Mothers and Female teachers , sisters and 'soy boy' teachers and learn to kick some azz RWinger .

Last edited:
I think you are right about "malice." But it would depend on timing of when they knew, the extent of their knowledge, and whether they accepted the actual truth as true or continued to believe the original lies told by the mainstream media. But the idiot celebs and others would have to show a "reckless disregard for the truth," or been unable to reasonably know that the false media statements were actually false at the time the celebs made their statements. Since they didn't know those Catholic kids, they would not likely be guilty of defamation. Those fools actually believe what they hear on CNN, you know. "But...but...I heard it on CNN!"

I quoted you, bripat, but I don't know where the quote went.

I think you are right about "malice." But it would depend on timing of when they knew, the extent of their knowledge, and whether they accepted the actual truth as true or continued to believe the original lies told by the mainstream media. But the idiot celebs and others would have to show a "reckless disregard for the truth," or been unable to reasonably know that the false media statements were actually false at the time the celebs made their statements. Since they didn't know those Catholic kids, they would not likely be guilty of defamation. Those fools actually believe what they hear on CNN, you know. "But...but...I heard it on CNN!"

I quoted you, bripat, but I don't know where the quote went.
They were given the opportunity to apologize. They had to have full knowledge of the facts at that point. Since they refused, they are guilty of libel. There is simply no doubt about it.

He was criticized for it

------------------------------------------- and MAGA Boy did good and he won the initial battle against the lying 'indian' . And might be that MAGA Boy might win some more as he goes to work with his Lawyers RWinger .

For libel or slander you have to know that you are lying, and it has to be done with malicious intent. Probably the only ones who slandered the Sandmann kid are the actual media people who actually knew they were lying. All the idiot celebrities and others who swallowed the lie whole are guilty of stupidity and rashness, but probably not libel or slander.
They made their statements after the truth had been out for days. They were even given a chance to apologize, and they declined. You only need to demonstrate malice if you're a public figure. Nick Sandmann was not a public figure.

These are all open-and-shut cases.

I think we disagree. If the celebs libeled, so did ten million other people. I'll wait and see how it comes out.

For libel or slander you have to know that you are lying, and it has to be done with malicious intent. Probably the only ones who slandered the Sandmann kid are the actual media people who actually knew they were lying. All the idiot celebrities and others who swallowed the lie whole are guilty of stupidity and rashness, but probably not libel or slander.
They made their statements after the truth had been out for days. They were even given a chance to apologize, and they declined. You only need to demonstrate malice if you're a public figure. Nick Sandmann was not a public figure.

I think we disagree. If the celebs libeled, so did ten million other people. I'll wait and see how it comes out.
They aren't famous, and they didn't do it on Twitter of Facebook.

Yes, and it would be GREAT if they could sue the bloody lot of them!!!

Greg

They aren't famous, and they didn't do it on Twitter of Facebook.

Damn: I was hoping!!!!

Greg

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
How will he get the 1st amendment repealed? :eusa_think:
Since when does the First Amendment make it legal to libel someone?
Libel law does not protect snowflakes from people having opinions about their deplorable actions :itsok:
They lied about his actions. That's libel. Open-and-shut case.
Lol okay, dummy :cuckoo:

Fingerboy hasn't been the same since the FBI agents came to visit him..... LOL

Forum List

Back