The list of people Nick Sandmann's lawyer is suing

and thats what the Sandman Lawyer intends to do and i hope that he succeeds RWinger .
The media presented the information that was available at the time

When other videos became available, those were presented
-------------------------------------- as a comment i'd say that the media and their commentary tried to inflame the situation and didn't wait for info but thats ok with me and is probably not a legal problem . Course its up to lawyers now and i'm glad that the Sandman kid has a supposedly good lawyer RWinger .

nothing obnoxious about a young man wearing his MAGA Cap . Lying 'indian' got annoyed though eh [chuckle] .

Many kids were wearing MAGA hats and stepped aside to let him through

FREE Country , if someone wants to move aside its cool . If someone doesn't want to move aside then thats also cool RWinger .

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

Lawyers for Catholic Student Nick Sandmann Prepare to Sue for Libel

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
What a Snowflake

Conservatives are such pussies

You people created “safe spaces” yet think it is okay for a man to get into the face of a 16 year old, bang a drum in the boys’ face, and then put the boy on trial for reacting by smiling under the brim of a Make America Great Again baseball cap? That is psychotic and dimented.
Oh......poor,poor Snowflake

People are picking on obnoxious teens in MAGA hats

Smiling teens is obnoxious? Once again, you people are setting dangerous precedents. By your logic, men can walk up to pussy hat- wearing women, bang drums in their face because they view smiling women in pussy hats as being obnoxious. Got it.

FREE Country , if someone wants to move aside its cool . If someone doesn't want to move aside then thats also cool RWinger .

No law says you have to
Common courtesy says you do

For libel or slander you have to know that you are lying, and it has to be done with malicious intent. Probably the only ones who slandered the Sandmann kid are the actual media people who actually knew they were lying. All the idiot celebrities and others who swallowed the lie whole are guilty of stupidity and rashness, but probably not libel or slander.
They made their statements after the truth had been out for days. They were even given a chance to apologize, and they declined. You only need to demonstrate malice if you're a public figure. Nick Sandmann was not a public figure.

These are all open-and-shut cases.

I think we disagree. If the celebs libeled, so did ten million other people. I'll wait and see how it comes out.
They aren't famous, and they didn't do it on Twitter of Facebook.

Here is what I could find of Alyysa Milano’s statements related to Nick Sandmann and the other Covington kids.

“The man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and he’s a veteran.”
“The red MAGA hat is the new white hood.“
“Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will
continue to destroy itself.”
"Let's not forget," she wrote. "This entire event happened because a group of boys went on a school-sanctioned trip to protest against a woman's right to her own body and reproductive healthcare. It is not debatable that bigotry was at play from the start."

The closest thing I see to libel is the first statement, where she said the young guy (“boy”) was “harassing” the Native American. I don’t thing “harassing” is a statement of fact, or an attempt to state a fact. It is an opinion. Plenty of people would agree that the kid was harassing the Native American; most including myself, would say the Native American was harassing the kid. Also at issue was whether the kid was blocking the way of the Native American. He didn’t move, so many would say he is blocking the way. It was also evident that the Native Americans marched right up and confronted the kids. The other statements about MAGA hat is the new white hood, etc. are just statements of silly opinion, and again are not purporting to be statements of fact, therefore, not libelous.
Sorry, she made a statement of fact that turned out to be false. She knew it was false when she made the statement.

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
What a Snowflake

You people created “safe spaces” yet think it is okay for a man to get into the face of a 16 year old, bang a drum in the boys’ face, and then put the boy on trial for reacting by smiling under the brim of a Make America Great Again baseball cap? That is psychotic and dimented.

Smiling teens is obnoxious? Once again, you people are setting dangerous precedents. By your logic, men can walk up to pussy hat- wearing women, bang drums in their face because they view smiling women in pussy hats as being obnoxious. Got it.
Rightwinger says the boys were obligated to get out of his way. By what law or principle of manners is that based on?

It's impossible to lose those lawsuits. Should have thought twice before making up bullshit.
Unless you can show malicious fabrication, it is hard to prove

Reporting on the information available at the time is not libel
Wrong again, turd. You're only required to demonstrate malice if you are a public figure. Nick Sandmann was not a public figure.

You've been told this a number of times, yet you keep repeating your lie. That's SOP for you. I'm sure you'll repeat until all the defendants have paid out big settlements.

For libel or slander you have to know that you are lying, and it has to be done with malicious intent. Probably the only ones who slandered the Sandmann kid are the actual media people who actually knew they were lying. All the idiot celebrities and others who swallowed the lie whole are guilty of stupidity and rashness, but probably not libel or slander.
They made their statements after the truth had been out for days. They were even given a chance to apologize, and they declined. You only need to demonstrate malice if you're a public figure. Nick Sandmann was not a public figure.

I think we disagree. If the celebs libeled, so did ten million other people. I'll wait and see how it comes out.

Here is what I could find of Alyysa Milano’s statements related to Nick Sandmann and the other Covington kids.

"Let's not forget," she wrote. "This entire event happened because a group of boys went on a school-sanctioned trip to protest against a woman's right to her own body and reproductive healthcare. It is not debatable that bigotry was at play from the start."

The closest thing I see to libel is the first statement, where she said the young guy (“boy”) was “harassing” the Native American. I don’t thing “harassing” is a statement of fact, or an attempt to state a fact. It is an opinion. Plenty of people would agree that the kid was harassing the Native American; most including myself, would say the Native American was harassing the kid. Also at issue was whether the kid was blocking the way of the Native American. He didn’t move, so many would say he is blocking the way. It was also evident that the Native Americans marched right up and confronted the kids. The other statements about MAGA hat is the new white hood, etc. are just statements of silly opinion, and again are not purporting to be statements of fact, therefore, not libelous.
Milano formed opinions based on the information that was presented.
Nothing illegal in that
She libeled Sandmann when she knew the facts of the incident. She's going down..

Last edited:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
What a Snowflake

And they are all getting sued. Poor poor corporate media and big dollar media stars.

Nothing illegal in that
Nope. The facts were out when she made her statement. She was even given an opportunity to retract it, but she declined.

Sorry, she made a statement of fact that turned out to be false. She knew it was false when she made the statement.

Burden of proof is on you to prove what she knew

Burden of proof is on you to prove what she knew

Sandmann's lawyer will take care of that.

Nothing illegal in that
Nope. The facts were out when she made her statement. She was even given an opportunity to retract it, but she declined.
Which facts?

That he refused to step aside?
That he stood there with a creepy stare?

Nothing illegal in that
Which facts?

You already admitted he wasn't obligated to step aside, moron. You haven't named anything that is against the law, nor even a breach of manners.

Nothing illegal in that
Which facts?

You already admitted he wasn't obligated to step aside, moron. You haven't named anything that is against the law, nor even a breach of manners.

Never said he broke the law

Only that he was acting like a little douche bag
Which makes him open to criticism

Where are you going to find a jury that doesn’t want to slap the little bitch?

Nothing illegal in that
Which facts?

His behavior was commendable. You've been slandering him right and left. You're the douche bag.

I think a Kentucky jury will be more interested in slapping the people who libeled him.

Nothing illegal in that
Which facts?

His behavior was commendable. You've been slandering him right and left. You're the douche bag.

I think a Kentucky jury will be more interested in slapping the people who libeled him.

Even in Kentucky, they understand good manners and respecting the elderly

All the defense needs to do is display a poster of his creepy grin throughout the trial

sandmann.jpg

Forum List

Back