The list of people Nick Sandmann's lawyer is suing

from what i understand the famous Lawyer is taking the case with no cost to the Sandman family DragonLady . Think thats its said that the Lawyer is taking the case on a Contingency basis and will get paid if he wins for the Sandmans DragonLady .

Then it will never get to court. He's fishing for settlements.

These law firms take high profile cases for the publicity but publicity does them no good if they can't deliver the goods. This case is a loser. Without damages, there is no claim. They're high school kids. How have they been harmed in any quantifiable way? That's what slander is all about. Slander is public lies about you which causes you financial harm. What financial harm have these children suffered?
Of course there are damages. Only a moron like you believes Sandmann hasn't suffered any damages. Just consider the moron who said colleges and universities should all deny him admission. Those are some major damages right there.

Kathy Griffin and Jim Carrey :lmao:
They won't think it's so funny when they lose a million dollar judgement.

The only ones who will lose are his dumb ass arrogant parents.

Your keep talking about these mythical law suits like they’ve already happened and they haven’t. The legal costs of filing would be in the range of a $100,000 and the law firm will want that money up front.

You’re confusing “Chill Letters” with law suits. I can send you a chill letter saying I’m going to sue YOU for slander because you called me a moron. And you’ll laugh and throw it in the garbage.

That these lawyers did and that’s what the recipients of those ridiculous letters will do.

Get back to us when they starting filing Motions.
What this thug's parents have done is shown us all EXACTLY why he's growing up as a thug.
That crazy Indian and all those who defend him are the thugs. Sandmann was minding his own business until the Indian asshole started pounding that drum in his face.

It's astounding to me how you leftwing douchebags will defend injustice no matter what the evidence against your version of the facts. It only goes to show what shameless lying scumbags you all are.

Your keep talking about these mythical law suits like they’ve already happened and they haven’t. The legal costs of filing would be in the range of a $100,000 and the law firm will want that money up front.

You’re confusing “Chill Letters” with law suits. I can send you a chill letter saying I’m going to sue YOU for slander because you called me a moron. And you’ll laugh and throw it in the garbage.

That these lawyers did and that’s what the recipients of those ridiculous letters will do.

What this thug's parents have done is shown us all EXACTLY why he's growing up as a thug.
That crazy Indian and all those who defend him are the thugs. Sandmann was minding his own business until the Indian asshole started pounding that drum in his face.

It's astounding to me how you leftwing douchebags will defend injustice no matter what the evidence against your version of the facts. It only goes to show what shameless lying scumbags you all are.

Yes, we get it. All non-whites males are thugs. In this case, that old man prevented these snot nosed kids from getting the shit kicked out of themselves by the crazy black people they were trying to go after. It's lucky for them that he did.

Stupid kids.

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

Lawyers for Catholic Student Nick Sandmann Prepare to Sue for Libel

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey

They will never be able to afford the legal fees.

And anyone who contributes to these pussy snowflakes on GoFundMe are idiots.

When you can find a better source other than tabloid trash like The Enquirer, come back and post it, you stupid azz.
The law firm is operating on a contingency fee basis, moron. It gets a percentage of the take. Law firms don't do that unless they are confident of winning.

You, on the other hand, are a fucking moron.

The Enquirer is more credible than the trash you read.

Uh-huh...right.

You read The Enquirer - Garbage in, garbage out.
.The only source I can find for Lin Wood doing it on a contingency basis for the stupid kid was a post that comes back to this board.

Yes, we get it. All non-whites males are thugs. In this case, that old man prevented these snot nosed kids from getting the shit kicked out of themselves by the crazy black people they were trying to go after. It's lucky for them that he did.

Stupid kids.
He did no such thing. Can you submit a single post without lying?

Your vocabulary is so Trumpish.
How long did it take you to digress?

Stupid kids.
He did no such thing. Can you submit a single post without lying?

Obviously you can't.

Stupid kids.
You honestly believe those white kids were going to fight the black male adults! West.... Side.... Story....when your a jet your a jet for life...Perhaps Bill Maher will get his wish and the stock market will collapse. It will do the survivors good.

from what i understand the famous Lawyer is taking the case
with no cost to the Sandman family DragonLady . Think thats its said that the Lawyer is taking the case on a Contingency basis and will get paid if he wins for the Sandmans DragonLady .

These law firms take high profile cases for the publicity but publicity does them no good if they can't deliver the goods. This case is a loser. Without damages, there is no claim. They're high school kids. How have they been harmed in any quantifiable way? That's what slander is all about. Slander is public lies about you which causes you financial harm. What financial harm have these children suffered?
Of course there are damages. Only a moron like you believes Sandmann hasn't suffered any damages. Just consider the moron who said colleges and universities should all deny him admission. Those are some major damages right there.

He has to PROVE damages. He has to actually apply to colleges and universities and have them decline his entrance and then he has prove it was because of this incident. Unless and until that happens, he has no damages whatsoever. The fact that his parents are investing a small fortune in spin doctors and lawyers is not "damages", those are expenses they CHOSE to undertake, in an effort to milk money out of this incident.

If this entire matter was dropped tomorrow, by the time the kid goes to college, nobody will even remember his name.

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

Lawyers for Catholic Student Nick Sandmann Prepare to Sue for Libel

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey

They will never be able to afford the legal fees.

And anyone who contributes to these pussy snowflakes on GoFundMe are idiots.

When you can find a better source other than tabloid trash like The Enquirer, come back and post it, you stupid azz.
The law firm is operating on a contingency fee basis, moron. It gets a percentage of the take. Law firms don't do that unless they are confident of winning.

You, on the other hand, are a fucking moron.

The Enquirer is more credible than the trash you read.

Uh-huh...right.

You read The Enquirer - Garbage in, garbage out.
.The only source I can find for Lin Wood doing it on a contingency basis for the stupid kid was a post that comes back to this board.

https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/stories/2004/01/26/story6.html

Wood won't discuss what he earns. He said he charges clients a 40 percent contingency fee and doesn't bill them for his TV appearances.

with no cost to the Sandman family DragonLady . Think thats its said that the Lawyer is taking the case on a Contingency basis and will get paid if he wins for the Sandmans DragonLady .

He has to PROVE damages. He has to actually apply to colleges and universities and have them decline his entrance and then he has prove it was because of this incident. Unless and until that happens, he has no damages whatsoever. The fact that his parents are investing a small fortune in spin doctors and lawyers is not "damages", those are expenses they CHOSE to undertake, in an effort to milk money out of this incident.

If this entire matter was dropped tomorrow, by the time the kid goes to college, nobody will even remember his name.
Wrong. He doesn't have to wait 25 years to determine how much the libel has cost him. You obviously don't know jack about the law.

BTW, the family has been receiving death threats. There's damages right there.

You have to prove nothing in a slander suit. People went on air and told lies about him and his school. He and his family received death threats, his school had to shut down because of threats, and there is no way to predict what complications or problems he may face in the future. The only thing you have to prove in a slander case is that fabrications were told about a person.

More than likely most involved will just want to make it go away and keep it out of the spotlight. They will settle out of court for a sizable amount and this kid will probably donate much of it towards good. In the meantime, it will put a leash on those who may consider doing the same thing in the future, and that's a good thing.

Stupid kids.

Yes, that's what this AWOL criminal did, stop bad things from happening.

You have to prove nothing in a slander suit. People went on air and told lies about him and his school. He and his family received death threats, his school had to shut down because of threats, and there is no way to predict what complications or problems he may face in the future. The only thing you have to prove in a slander case is that fabrications were told about a person.

More than likely most involved will just want to make it go away and keep it out of the spotlight. They will settle out of court for a sizable amount and this kid will probably donate much of it towards good. In the meantime, it will put a leash on those who may consider doing the same thing in the future, and that's a good thing.
I think hiring some private investigators to go after weasels like Comey, Rosenstein, Hillary, Brennan and Clapper would do a whole lot of good.

Wrong. He doesn't have to wait 25 years to determine how much the libel has cost him. You obviously don't know jack about the law.

Then maybe they should teach their child some manners and respect because he has none. There is nothing you can say or do that would make ANYTHING those kids did, the right thing, unless it was to turn around and walk away. And no judge or jury is going to see anything other than a mob of entitled rich brats, making trouble for adults, and threatening them. And then bitch whining when people call out their rudness.

He has to PROVE damages, not estimate them. He has to prove that he will be denied college admission solely on the grounds of this publicity, and that the publicity is untrue, and maliciously so. You can't say these stories might cost him down the road, because clearly there are a lot of fools like you who would give this kid admission or special consideration because he acted.

Then maybe they should teach their child some manners and respect because he has none. There is nothing you can say or do that would make ANYTHING those kids did, the right thing, unless it was to turn around and walk away. And no judge or jury is going to see anything other than a mob of entitled rich brats, making trouble for adults, and threatening them. And then bitch whining when people call out their rudness.

He has to PROVE damages, not estimate them. He has to prove that he will be denied college admission solely on the grounds of this publicity, and that the publicity is untrue, and maliciously so. You can't say these stories might cost him down the road, because clearly there are a lot of fools like you who would give this kid admission or special consideration because he acted.
I really get tired of swatting down all your lies.

The jury determines the damages, dingbat. His family is receiving death threats. People have received huge awards on that basis alone.

Yeah, just look at that thug, arms like a gorilla, tattoos all over his face, the look of death in his eyes, putting the fear of God in everybody he looks at.

Unknown.jpeg

from what i understand the famous Lawyer is taking the case with no cost to the Sandman family DragonLady . Think thats its said that the Lawyer is taking the case on a Contingency basis and will get paid if he wins for the Sandmans DragonLady .
------------------------------------------------------- and i might be mistaken about the CONTINGENCY BASIS DragonLady . --- Sandmann family hires lawyer specializing in libel, slander --- looks like it may be a straight Hire of L.LIN. WOOD a famous lawyer specializing in LIBEL and Slander cases since about 1996 . Lawyer Wood is supposed to be a good lawyer . As regards payment for the Lawyer , the Sandman Parents may have lots of money to pay Lawyers DragonLady .

It's amazing how fast lawyers go through "lots of money", when litigation is involved. It would take an army of junior lawyers and paralegals to prepare that many Statements of Claim, and Motions, file them, have them served, prepare affidavits of service, and file them with the court, and make sure all deadlines for filing and responding to motions are met.

Then there's billing software. There's a clock attacked to your lawyer's phone. When you call, he enters your file number into the phone before he picks up and you will be billed at your lawyer's going rate from the second he picks up until the moment you hang up. Even if the conversation devolves into what are your plans for the weekend, you will be billed at the rate of $600+ per hour for that phone call. A 10 minute phone call costs you $100 at the rate of $600 per hour. The same things happen when you call the the clerks and the juniors, but their billing rates are lower. Imagine a one hour co-ordinating meeting between the clerks, juniors and senior lawyers working this file. Even an half hour meeting would be billed out at $2000 plus depending on the size of the team.

Clerks are billed out at $150 per hour, Juniors at $300.00 The litigation lawyer at the small town law firm I worked at just before I retired for good, was charging $2500 for a court appearance. He's not famous nor does he have a big reputation. Each Statement of Claim has to be specific, about what you are claiming the other party did to harm you, so you can't just cut and past the information from one to another. A simple uncontested divorce, can easily run to $10,000 with meetings to negotiate settlements, dealing with child custody matters, and changing title to stocks bonds and property. A fully contested knock down drag out can run to $500,000 or more, depending on how angry and vindictive you want to be. And that's one lawsuit. There threatening to sue more than 50 individuals and corporations. At $100,000 per which is very a conservative cost for one lawsuit, that's $5,000,000.

And the whole process is about two years off your life. Is this how you want your son to spend his teenage years, being dragged from court house to court house for depositions, testimony and hearings? Really?

There is no way this family comes off looking good. They're parading this boy on news shows and all it shows is how painfully young he is, and how the teachers and the chaperones should never have let children this young get involved in any of this. They should have told them to ignore the crazy black guys yelling at them and told the driver to pick them up somewhere else.

Litigation is the failure of all other processes. What other processes have these people tried, and what are they lookiing for in terms of redress, and last but not least why? What has happened to this point is a story those kids can dine out on for years to come. If it doesn't end now, if they get used by the right to "make a point", they may well destroy their son's childhood and his future. I'm not joking.
The parents and the law firm have a contingency fee arrangement. Go look that up before you continue to spout your idiocies.

Then there will be no lawsuits. No legal firm can afford to run 50 big money lawsuits for one client, on contingency. Look for at the costs per law suit again. Especially one where they have no case.

Yeah, just look at that thug, arms like a gorilla, tattoos all over his face, the look of death in his eyes, putting the fear of God in everybody he looks at.

View attachment 245031

And these people don't look like brutal serial killers but they are:

upload_2019-2-9_18-43-29.jpeg

Then maybe they should teach their child some manners and respect because he has none.

Correct. How dare those parents teach him to say nothing and not run away from nut cases like this Indian and Fake Israelites. He should have known better than to just stand there.

Forum List

Back