The Little Boy President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is a Boomer, Liberals remind me of the YA YA sisterhood. They want to stroke themselves thinking that's going to fuel a better place when all it does is make them feel good short term.

(CNN) Like most little boys, Donald Trump can be disarmingly honest, as when he once said, "When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I'm basically the same. The temperament is not that different." The trouble is that the first grader is now President of the United States, and his temperament is on display for the world to see.

Unpredictable, impulsive and immature, Trump acts in a way that would be expected of a 6-year-old boy, but is terrifying in a man whose moods dictate decisions carried out by adults on behalf of the most powerful nation in the world.

Trump's dismissal of FBI Director James Comey offers a sterling example of the childish -- and reckless -- Trump style. When Comey broke with bureau tradition and spoke negatively about Trump's rival in the election, though initially he was criticized by candidate Trump, he was later praised -- and effusively. Over and over again, the soon-to-be-president described how Comey had done the right thing in criticizing Hillary Clinton. Comey remained in Trump's good graces after he was inaugurated, and Trump's team expressed confidence in him up until last week.

As CNN's John King and Jeff Zeleny reported, the change in Trump's feelings about Comey were evident to a friend who spoke with him last weekend and noticed the President was "white hot" over Comey's recent testimony on Capitol Hill. Comey had said he felt "mildly nauseous" about the possibility of having affected the November election. This, and continued investigations into possible connections between Trump's associates and Russians who meddled in the election, were causing a presidential temper tantrum.

Like many a 6-year-old, the stewing President chose to act on his feelings. Within days he had signed a letter dismissing the director. But instead of doing the adult thing and firing Comey face-to-face, Trump sent his former personal bodyguard Keith Schiller to deliver it to Comey's office -- while Comey was away in Los Angeles.

Schiller's last star turn involved bullying newsman Jorge Ramos out of a Trump rally. Long a human security blanket for Trump, Schiller now hangs out at the White House. His appearance at FBI headquarters signaled that the buddies -- Trump and Schiller -- were in charge of this power play.

Like a boy who plays with matches and sets the back yard on fire, Trump has been surprised by the effects of his actions. He expected Democrats who resented Comey's election season performance to applaud the firing. Of course, this thinking ignores the fact that Comey was in charge of investigating Russia's influence on the election and very real concerns about providing stable leadership to the American people. The FBI is so vital an agency that directors receive 10-year appointments precisely because they shouldn't be fired on the basis of presidential pique.

In the aftermath of the President's incendiary act, we have seen the adults around him scramble to put out the fire. White House spokesman Sean Spicer reportedly met with his staff near bushes on the White House grounds while nearby reporters sought comment, and Kellyanne Conway was dispatched to offer on-air gobbledygook to CNN's Anderson Cooper. At one point, she complained to Cooper that people "are looking at the wrong set of facts."

Rest here: The little boy president (opinion) - CNN.com
-----------------------------

Expect president man-child's temper tantrums to only get worse over time.

/---- Good news Libtards, Walgreens has ButtSoSore gel on sale this week. BOGO
Of course you'd know that, fudge packer
vasline.jpg

(CNN) Like most little boys, Donald Trump can be disarmingly honest, as when he once said, "When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I'm basically the same. The temperament is not that different." The trouble is that the first grader is now President of the United States, and his temperament is on display for the world to see.

Unpredictable, impulsive and immature, Trump acts in a way that would be expected of a 6-year-old boy, but is terrifying in a man whose moods dictate decisions carried out by adults on behalf of the most powerful nation in the world.

Trump's dismissal of FBI Director James Comey offers a sterling example of the childish -- and reckless -- Trump style. When Comey broke with bureau tradition and spoke negatively about Trump's rival in the election, though initially he was criticized by candidate Trump, he was later praised -- and effusively. Over and over again, the soon-to-be-president described how Comey had done the right thing in criticizing Hillary Clinton. Comey remained in Trump's good graces after he was inaugurated, and Trump's team expressed confidence in him up until last week.

As CNN's John King and Jeff Zeleny reported, the change in Trump's feelings about Comey were evident to a friend who spoke with him last weekend and noticed the President was "white hot" over Comey's recent testimony on Capitol Hill. Comey had said he felt "mildly nauseous" about the possibility of having affected the November election. This, and continued investigations into possible connections between Trump's associates and Russians who meddled in the election, were causing a presidential temper tantrum.

Like many a 6-year-old, the stewing President chose to act on his feelings. Within days he had signed a letter dismissing the director. But instead of doing the adult thing and firing Comey face-to-face, Trump sent his former personal bodyguard Keith Schiller to deliver it to Comey's office -- while Comey was away in Los Angeles.

Schiller's last star turn involved bullying newsman Jorge Ramos out of a Trump rally. Long a human security blanket for Trump, Schiller now hangs out at the White House. His appearance at FBI headquarters signaled that the buddies -- Trump and Schiller -- were in charge of this power play.

Like a boy who plays with matches and sets the back yard on fire, Trump has been surprised by the effects of his actions. He expected Democrats who resented Comey's election season performance to applaud the firing. Of course, this thinking ignores the fact that Comey was in charge of investigating Russia's influence on the election and very real concerns about providing stable leadership to the American people. The FBI is so vital an agency that directors receive 10-year appointments precisely because they shouldn't be fired on the basis of presidential pique.

In the aftermath of the President's incendiary act, we have seen the adults around him scramble to put out the fire. White House spokesman Sean Spicer reportedly met with his staff near bushes on the White House grounds while nearby reporters sought comment, and Kellyanne Conway was dispatched to offer on-air gobbledygook to CNN's Anderson Cooper. At one point, she complained to Cooper that people "are looking at the wrong set of facts."

No...the little boy left...obama isn't President anymore....we have an actual adult in office now...Donald Trump.

On healthcare: "Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated"

On the Presidency: "I thought it would be easier"

On North Korea: "After listening for 10 MINUTES I realized it's not so easy"

This is stuff your 10 year old tells you when he gets bored of playing the Cello

Are 10 year olds billionaires?
Do they run hundreds of companies worldwide?
Do they pay more in taxes in one year than you'll earn in your lifetime?
I know, I know...his father...blah, blah, blah.
I'm sure all billionaires are absolute idiots...just ask a broke, low-life Liberal...HAHA
Barrone's a billionaire. Isn't he 10? I'm sure he'll do a good job of paying daddy's advisers with daddy's money once he's an adult, just like daddy did with grandpa.
So your jealous of not only Trump but his deceased father and 10 year old kid. You need a therapist.

/---- Good news Libtards, Walgreens has ButtSoSore gel on sale this week. BOGO
Of course you'd know that, fudge packer
View attachment 126651
lol@facts. That Mexico payment for the imaginary wall will be coming in any day now.

No...the little boy left...obama isn't President anymore....we have an actual adult in office now...Donald Trump.

This is stuff your 10 year old tells you when he gets bored of playing the Cello

I'm sure all billionaires are absolute idiots...just ask a broke, low-life Liberal...HAHA
Barrone's a billionaire. Isn't he 10? I'm sure he'll do a good job of paying daddy's advisers with daddy's money once he's an adult, just like daddy did with grandpa.
So your jealous of not only Trump but his deceased father and 10 year old kid. You need a therapist.
That's what you took from that? :cuckoo:

That's what you took from that? :cuckoo:
Yes, schedule a mental evaluation as soon as possible.

Nothing new here...nothing to see.
Whackos, illegals, homos, men in dresses, and our lowest class hate Trump.
While stand-up, positive contributing REAL American's couldn't be happier...blah, blah, blah
Do you Loons ever stop to think? You people sound like a broken record. Stop making complete asses of yourselves.

Can't you just picture all these leftwing male forum members sitting at their keyboards wearing a nylons, garter belt and a bustier?

While stand-up, positive contributing REAL American's couldn't be happier...blah, blah, blah
Do you Loons ever stop to think? You people sound like a broken record. Stop making complete asses of yourselves.

Can't you just picture all these leftwing male forum members sitting at their keyboards wearing a nylons, garter belt and a bustier?
Damn, you rubes are fucking weird :cuckoo:

And you'll still be a broke loser.

We've elected a right wing president who hasn't grown emotionally since he was in the 1st grade. Thanks a lot, conservatives.

emotionally stunted + right wing = we're all fucked

That's hysterical coming from an infantile A-hole like you who has a temper tantrum every 5 minutes.

^projecting his own life failures

I'm not the one attacking someone who is insanely successful. Your post has "resentful loser" written all over it.

Trump voting deplorables are not real Americans. They are nothing but welfare-dependent, racist, white trailer trash losers. Nothing more. Unfortunately, they also get to vote. Oh, well. There's always next time.

Who are you talking about. Obviously not Trumplethinskin, the manchild...

I'm not the one attacking someone who is insanely successful. Your post has "resentful loser" written all over it.
^ Says a lifelong failure, reveling in his President's ongoing failures

Trump voting deplorables are not real Americans. They are nothing but welfare-dependent, racist, white trailer trash losers. Nothing more. Unfortunately, they also get to vote. Oh, well. There's always next time.

You're just a big fuckin bag of kick me please, ain't ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back