The Locking Of Threads Is Getting Absurd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Every thread concerning a certain topic is not the same...and they often go in different directions. Some are better than others...even though they are close to the same topic.

There are probably hundreds of thread that involve "russian collusion" and yet almost every thread that has anything remotely to do with the obamagate coup attempt gets locked & shut down.

Are we allowed to converse on this site or not?

(Watch this thread get locked or deleted in 4...3..2...)

I understand when a famous person dies and 10 threads appear on the subject in 5 seconds...it makes sense to lock them or merge them...but this is just getting ridiculous!

Every thread concerning a certain topic is not the same...and they often go in different directions. Some are better than others...even though they are close to the same topic.

There are probably hundreds of thread that involve "russian collusion" and yet almost every thread that has anything remotely to do with the obamagate coup attempt gets locked & shut down.

I understand when a famous person dies and 10 threads appear on the subject in 5 seconds...it makes sense to lock them or merge them...but this is just getting ridiculous!
Time for your nap. LOL

Probably because that sort of thread belongs in 'Conspiracy Theories'. If people choose the right forum, there wouldn't be a problem.

at some point there has to be a limit,,,

I had an issue on Historum.com where that was happening. I had a topic about Reparations for Atlanteans because of the "Indian War" atrocities; and when I mentioned I wrote up a Treaty of American Cession that included war reparations to First Nations violated by the United States they locked the conversation and banned Me. I was banned from Alternate History because when there was a thread about vassal states, I mentioned that every Muslim state is a vassal of Saudi Arabia, and that every Roman Catholic state is a vassal of Italy, and that the states of the Organization of Ibero-American States are Spanish vassals.

We don't need the board getting filled up with multiple threads on each subject making it even harder for people to wade through. Use the search function before starting a new thread to see if one already exists and there will be less chance of yours being closed. If you are complaining about a specific thread of yours being locked then take it up with the moderation staff via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back