🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Looney Left Scares The Shit Out Of The Extremist Right

Right is scared of everything . They won't go to the market unless they are packing heat .

It's called 'situational awareness' dummy..........not fear!

Right. When is the last time you were in a situation where you NEEDED a gun? Is it something you fear every day when you wake up? I couldn't live with that much fear.

When was the last time you NEEDED your car insurance? You still have that don't you.... Pussy!

Odd that most gun nuts didn't fear going out in public without a gun until 7 years ago when a black president was elected and the NRA told you he was coming for your guns. You want to call me a pussy when you're the one who doesn't have the balls to face the world without a gun? You're a pin headed idiot.

That's a laugh. I've been carrying for over 25 years. Actually had to use a gun once too, in Morocco. But that's neither here nor there what does matter is the fact that where concealed carry is allowed, violent crime go's down.

Whatever you were involved in in Morocco doesn't change the fact that there has been a massive growth of gun nuts since the NRA and the GOP scared RWNJs into thinking someone was coming for their guns. Their fear is no more justified than their fear of FEMA prisons or Jade Helm invading Texas. You're nothing but pathetic children. Grow up you pathetic jerk.

Right. When is the last time you were in a situation where you NEEDED a gun? Is it something you fear every day when you wake up? I couldn't live with that much fear.

When was the last time you NEEDED your car insurance? You still have that don't you.... Pussy!

Odd that most gun nuts didn't fear going out in public without a gun until 7 years ago when a black president was elected and the NRA told you he was coming for your guns. You want to call me a pussy when you're the one who doesn't have the balls to face the world without a gun? You're a pin headed idiot.

That's a laugh. I've been carrying for over 25 years. Actually had to use a gun once too, in Morocco. But that's neither here nor there what does matter is the fact that where concealed carry is allowed, violent crime go's down.

Whatever you were involved in in Morocco doesn't change the fact that there has been a massive growth of gun nuts since the NRA and the GOP scared RWNJs into thinking someone was coming for their guns. Their fear is no more justified than their fear of FEMA prisons or Jade Helm invading Texas. You're nothing but pathetic children. Grow up you pathetic jerk.

So far you're the only one talking like a child, maybe you should take your own advice.

Yes, Obama has certainly been the best gun salesman I have ever seen. But it's mainly non gun types who have been buying. The "gun nuts" have had their weapons forever. How does your schtick work on the playground?

So far you're the only one talking like a child, maybe you should take your own advice.

Can you disprove the fact that gun nuts have increased dramatically since we elected a black president?

Can you disprove the fact that gun nuts have increased dramatically since we elected a black president?

In science if you make the claim it is YOU who have to support it. Truly, that's how it works. And no, like I said before, the "gun nuts" were well armed long before Obama ever got in office.

Yes, Obama has certainly been the best gun salesman I have ever seen. But it's mainly non gun types who have been buying. The "gun nuts" have had their weapons forever.

They were just nuts before they were scared into buying guns. Lies by the GOP and the NRA scared them into thinking they needed to be armed at all times. Now they are gun nuts. I'm not talking about responsible gun owners who have always enjoyed hunting and other gun recreation. I'm one of them. A gun nut equates reasonable restrictions for the purpose of safety with the loss of freedom.

In science if you make the claim it is YOU who have to support it. Truly, that's how it works. And no, like I said before, the "gun nuts" were well armed long before Obama ever got in office.

You really want me to prove there has been a massive increase in gun sales since we elected a black president? Really?

Can you prove gun nuts even exist, except in the feeble minds of regressivecrats? Personally, I've never met one.

Yes, Obama has certainly been the best gun salesman I have ever seen. But it's mainly non gun types who have been buying. The "gun nuts" have had their weapons forever. How does your schtick work on the playground?

If they didn't need to be armed 7 years ago,they don't need to be armed now. Gun nuts are the ones who suddenly believe they do need to and the idiot previous gun owners who encourage them.

You really want me to prove there has been a massive increase in gun sales since we elected a black president? Really?

correlation is not causation

While that is true, there isn't much doubt what caused the massive increase in gun nuts.

While that is true, there isn't much doubt what caused the massive increase in gun nuts.

oh ----what caused it. I did not buy a gun. I live in a kinda dangerous area.
Must I buy a gun?

I already stipulated that there was an increase. The question was who was buying them. I associate with loads of gun nuts. We already have our guns so we're not the ones buying them. No. It is the "normal" people who based on the political rhetoric are concerned that their rights to purchase weapons will be taken away from them.. THEY are the people who are buying the guns. Normal people who care about their rights. That's all.

Now prove me wrong.

Good job, moved those goal post in one smooth move, thinking it might not be noticed. It was.

One doesn't even have to be left to scare the extremist right. One just need be to THEIR left.

Right is scared of everything . They won't go to the market unless they are packing heat .

I love it when the loons say they're aren't coming for our guns, yet everyone of them running for office say they are. They aren't even bashful about it.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... with minds fulla mush...

... if dey ever did get a free reign of power...

... ever'thin' would go to hell inna handbasket."

I already stipulated that there was an increase. The question was who was buying them. I associate with loads of gun nuts. We already have our guns so we're not the ones buying them. No. It is the "normal" people who based on the political rhetoric are concerned that their rights to purchase weapons will be taken away from them.. THEY are the people who are buying the guns. Normal people who care about their rights. That's all.

Now prove me wrong.

Believe what you want. Others have tried to penetrate that bubble you call reality and failed as well. I would feel sorry for you if I wasn't so disgusted .

I have a couple a hundred neighbors that have some type of weapon and only 1 family belongs to the nra.
The fact of the matter is BD is the left is preaching gun control right from the pulpit. They're not even bashful about it anymore.
Non of this anti gun blather is coming to us from the nra or the gop headquarters; it's your own prophets. Both Hillary and that big fem Jugears are not bashful in the least about their disdain for us gun owners.
I own a gun, cuz I own a gun. I don't need to join an organization when my right to own and bear arms is protected by the united states constitution.
The NRA doesn't need to teach how to bear arms; your own guberment does a fine job of it.
Or didn't you get the memo, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, and now the ME.

Forum List

Back