🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Looney Left Scares The Shit Out Of The Extremist Right

Right, heaven forbid someone actually exercising their constitutional rights and help educate the public in the process. You really seem to have an irrational fear of law abiding people.
If they're being cagey about stockpiling weapons, how would anyone know if they're law abiding? I have my rights too, such as being feeling safe in my community without someone deciding they're going to carry out a putsch.
If they were being cagey about stockpiling you wouldn't know they were doing it in the first place, would you?
That's basically the point. That's why I want to know. I shouldn't have to try and fund my own private army to counter what might be happening down the street. Owning weapons is a right. Secrecy about them isn't, unless you can point to the chapter and verse on that.

See the 4th and 5th Amendments.

I have an interest in knowing why someone wants to stockpile a 1,000 weapons. They can't use them all themselves. Who would they be arming and what would be their objectives be? I doubt many would agree with you, if the ones doing the hoarding were a jihadi sect, narco-terrorists or a "Turner Diaries"-type outfit.
Until they break the law it's none of your business, I know collectors that have hundreds of guns, doesn't bother me a bit.
The San Bernadino were QUITE the "collectors"!

I have an interest in knowing why someone wants to stockpile a 1,000 weapons. They can't use them all themselves. Who would they be arming and what would be their objectives be? I doubt many would agree with you, if the ones doing the hoarding were a jihadi sect, narco-terrorists or a "Turner Diaries"-type outfit.
Until they break the law it's none of your business, I know collectors that have hundreds of guns, doesn't bother me a bit.
The San Bernadino were QUITE the "collectors"!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poooooooooor wittle messy pants regressives, if it only takes 4 guns and a few thousand rounds of ammo to make an arsenal, pretty much everyone I know has one.

Ever thought that the 18 IED's the couple had might, just might, be the reason someone called their arsenal terrifying?

Still laughing.

Still laughing.
There are 14 people in San Bernardino that aren't laughing. I don't see why we can't know about the kind of arsenal they amassed.

So what are you proposing, throwing out the 4th amendment and have government agents inspect every home, business and storage building in the country? Or do you want the government to track every purchase you make with no probable cause?

When are you idiots going to admit they guy could pass every background check ever proposed and was a completely law abiding citizen, until he wasn't.

So tell us messy pants, how much of YOUR liberty are you willing to surrender for some false sense of security?

Forum List

Back