🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Looney Left Scares The Shit Out Of The Extremist Right

How about you list 3 conservative run cities and we can compare gunfire ?

Pssst. You won't do it !!!

how about you list 3 conservative cities then i'll be happy to discuss it?????????

psssst; you wont do it. you know you wont because you cant. you're just embarrassing yourself talking stupid

Fine, but someone like you describe probably is going know the importance of background checks and isn't going to strap one to his leg and prance through Walmart just to get attention..

Actually I plan to do just that after the new year to help educate people on TX new open carry law. I will still continue to carry concealed most of the time because I want a bad guy guessing if I'm armed or not. You don't need to worry about people like me, it's the guns you don't see coming that will get ya.

Of course you will.Idiots like you scare me.

Why, you seem to think a background check is the ultimate defense against gun violence, I've passed checks all the way up to top secret. Your irrational fear of law abiding people amazes me.

Nobody said background checks were the ultimate solution to so many unnecessary deaths, but they are a step in the right direction.

I've passed all I've been subjected to, yet you say you fear me, and somehow to you that makes sense?

Background checks only tell if you have a history of illegal actions. It doesn't tell if you are an idiot wanting to play cowboy.

Actually I plan to do just that after the new year to help educate people on TX new open carry law. I will still continue to carry concealed most of the time because I want a bad guy guessing if I'm armed or not. You don't need to worry about people like me, it's the guns you don't see coming that will get ya.

Why, you seem to think a background check is the ultimate defense against gun violence, I've passed checks all the way up to top secret. Your irrational fear of law abiding people amazes me.

Nobody said background checks were the ultimate solution to so many unnecessary deaths, but they are a step in the right direction.

I've passed all I've been subjected to, yet you say you fear me, and somehow to you that makes sense?

Background checks only tell if you have a history of illegal actions. It doesn't tell if you are an idiot wanting to play cowboy.

Your assumption that anyone with firearms training would want to play cowboy makes you the idiot. Training only improves your odds, it doesn't guarantee success. Like I said, your flippant little snide remarks only make you look childish, adults don't think the way you do.

Fort Worth Tx
Oklahoma City OK
Colorado Springs CO
Boise ID (Dem Mayor but heavily R otherwise)
Nashville TN (once again a Dem Mayor but Repub otherwise)
Arlington TX
Spokane WA

Knock yourself out.

The extremists from both sides scare me

Ideologues from any extreme are irrational and dangerous. They seem willing to cut off their noses to spite their faces and often eager to risk lives - including their own - just to express their beliefs.

That said, I believe the rare Repub win in Kentucky was more of the same anti-Obama sentiment that swept so many Dems out of Washington last year.

Hopefully the trend will continue next year.

That's what happened in Kentucky with the governors race. The extremist right voted for a con governor that defends right wing religious nuts that want to deny gay marriage licences.

In Texass, the looney left tried to get sexual perverts the right to go into women's bathrooms. The religious nuts out numbered the perverts two to one on the vote.

The extremist greedy capitalists tried to corner the pot market in Ohio, so pot stayed illegal. The extremist far right out smarted the stoners.

The new poll has Hillary tied with Carson with 47%. So it boils down to which side is scared enough to vote.

Will the bigot south actually vote for Carson, or will they stay home if he's the GOP nominee?

Will the elderly be scared enough to keep the far right from taking their Social Security and Medicare?

Will the war mongers scare voters enough to vote for war with Iran and Syria?

Will enough women be scared enough of the religious right taking their rights?

Will the religious nuts be scared enough of the LGBT? You better believe it!

The scariest of all the extremists is the far left, which you support without question or hesitation.

Your assumption that anyone with firearms training would want to play cowboy makes you the idiot. Training only improves your odds, it doesn't guarantee success. Like I said, your flippant little snide remarks only make you look childish, adults don't think the way you do.

No dumbass. You keep trying to portray my point as some crap you believe about the left. I am for gun training. I am against groups of idiots that tramp around the parking lot at the mall heavily armed, or put on their camo costumes and lay their gun on the table at coffee shops just to be confrontational and get attention. Those are the people who don't have enough sense to be allowed to have a gun. I suspect you are one of those.

No dumbass. You keep trying to portray my point as some crap you believe about the left. I am for gun training. I am against groups of idiots that tramp around the parking lot at the mall heavily armed, or put on their camo costumes and lay their gun on the table at coffee shops just to be confrontational and get attention. Those are the people who don't have enough sense to be allowed to have a gun. I suspect you are one of those.

There ya go, making childish assumptions again, are these people breaking any laws, if not, what is your problem? Who have they hurt, except the piss panty regressives feelings? Once again, why do you want to keep the public ignorant of their gun rights.

You are far left drone spouting far left religious dogma..

You should be used to be wrong on almost every subject..

Fort Worth Tx
Oklahoma City OK
Colorado Springs CO
Arlington TX
Spokane WA

Knock yourself out.

Thank you!!! Finally someone steps up!

I will look into your list. But other than Nashville and maybe okc, the rest are small cities .

Fort Worth Tx
Oklahoma City OK
Colorado Springs CO
Arlington TX
Spokane WA

Knock yourself out.

I will look into your list. But other than Nashville and maybe okc, the rest are small cities .

They are still cities and it sounds like a cop out..

Fort Worth Tx
Oklahoma City OK
Colorado Springs CO
Arlington TX
Spokane WA

Knock yourself out.

Not really . Comparing a small city wh a metropolis ain't exactly apples to apples .

Why are conservatives so afraid of a fair fight ?

Fort Worth Tx
Oklahoma City OK
Colorado Springs CO
Arlington TX
Spokane WA

Knock yourself out.

Not really . Comparing a small city wh a metropolis ain't exactly apples to apples .

Why are conservatives so afraid of a fair fight ?

This from a far left drone that is scared of a fair fight..

Next you will be comparing the US to Norway..

Fort Worth Tx
Oklahoma City OK
Colorado Springs CO
Arlington TX
Spokane WA

Knock yourself out.

I picked cities that were bigger than 300,000.

That's what happened in Kentucky with the governors race. The extremist right voted for a con governor that defends right wing religious nuts that want to deny gay marriage licences.

In Texass, the looney left tried to get sexual perverts the right to go into women's bathrooms. The religious nuts out numbered the perverts two to one on the vote.

The extremist greedy capitalists tried to corner the pot market in Ohio, so pot stayed illegal. The extremist far right out smarted the stoners.

The new poll has Hillary tied with Carson with 47%. So it boils down to which side is scared enough to vote.

Will the bigot south actually vote for Carson, or will they stay home if he's the GOP nominee?

Will the elderly be scared enough to keep the far right from taking their Social Security and Medicare?

Will the war mongers scare voters enough to vote for war with Iran and Syria?

Will enough women be scared enough of the religious right taking their rights?

Will the religious nuts be scared enough of the LGBT? You better believe it!

Great job on the OP hangover.

Until they break the law it's none of your business, I know collectors that have hundreds of guns, doesn't bother me a bit.
I not worried about the collectors either. It's the stockpilers who have some other motive that I'm concerned about. Your position makes as much sense as not worrying about foreigners taking flying lessons.

Right, heaven forbid someone actually exercising their constitutional rights and help educate the public in the process. You really seem to have an irrational fear of law abiding people.
If they're being cagey about stockpiling weapons, how would anyone know if they're law abiding? I have my rights too, such as being feeling safe in my community without someone deciding they're going to carry out a putsch.

Until they break the law it's none of your business, I know collectors that have hundreds of guns, doesn't bother me a bit.
I not worried about the collectors either. It's the stockpilers who have some other motive that I'm concerned about. Your position makes as much sense as not worrying about foreigners taking flying lessons.

All these assumptions "some other motives", really? And you folks accuse us of having irrational fear, sounds like you're projecting your own fears on everyone else.

Right, heaven forbid someone actually exercising their constitutional rights and help educate the public in the process. You really seem to have an irrational fear of law abiding people.
If they're being cagey about stockpiling weapons, how would anyone know if they're law abiding? I have my rights too, such as being feeling safe in my community without someone deciding they're going to carry out a putsch.

If they were being cagey about stockpiling you wouldn't know they were doing it in the first place, would you?

If they were being cagey about stockpiling you wouldn't know they were doing it in the first place, would you?
That's basically the point. That's why I want to know. I shouldn't have to try and fund my own private army to counter what might be happening down the street. Owning weapons is a right. Secrecy about them isn't, unless you can point to the chapter and verse on that.

Forum List

Back