🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Looney Left Scares The Shit Out Of The Extremist Right

So far you're the only one talking like a child, maybe you should take your own advice.

Can you disprove the fact that gun nuts have increased dramatically since we elected a black president?

In science if you make the claim it is YOU who have to support it. Truly, that's how it works. And no, like I said before, the "gun nuts" were well armed long before Obama ever got in office.

You really want me to prove there has been a massive increase in gun sales since we elected a black president? Really?

I already stipulated that there was an increase. The question was who was buying them. I associate with loads of gun nuts. We already have our guns so we're not the ones buying them. No. It is the "normal" people who based on the political rhetoric are concerned that their rights to purchase weapons will be taken away from them.. THEY are the people who are buying the guns. Normal people who care about their rights. That's all.

Now prove me wrong.

Believe what you want. Others have tried to penetrate that bubble you call reality and failed as well. I would feel sorry for you if I wasn't so disgusted .

Tell me child, how does it effect your life if your law abiding neighbor has no guns or a thousand?

Right is scared of everything . They won't go to the market unless they are packing heat .

It's called 'situational awareness' dummy..........not fear!

Right. When is the last time you were in a situation where you NEEDED a gun? Is it something you fear every day when you wake up? I couldn't live with that much fear.

When was the last time you NEEDED your car insurance? You still have that don't you.... Pussy!

I've used my car insurance many times .

How many times have you uses your gun ?

lib- not using your gun is a good thing- but you wouldn't know that. You've bought the lib drone lies of us wanting to use them. Most cons have jobs and families and don't want to go to jail, only protect themselves.

Oh puleez! The extremist right is terrified of Hillary...you know it, I know it, and so does everybody else and their dog.

So far you're the only one talking like a child, maybe you should take your own advice.

Can you disprove the fact that gun nuts have increased dramatically since we elected a black president?

In science if you make the claim it is YOU who have to support it. Truly, that's how it works. And no, like I said before, the "gun nuts" were well armed long before Obama ever got in office.

You really want me to prove there has been a massive increase in gun sales since we elected a black president? Really?

I already stipulated that there was an increase. The question was who was buying them. I associate with loads of gun nuts. We already have our guns so we're not the ones buying them. No. It is the "normal" people who based on the political rhetoric are concerned that their rights to purchase weapons will be taken away from them.. THEY are the people who are buying the guns. Normal people who care about their rights. That's all.

Now prove me wrong.

Believe what you want. Others have tried to penetrate that bubble you call reality and failed as well. I would feel sorry for you if I wasn't so disgusted .

It is not a "belief". It is a fact. You I see are like the majority of progressives on here but you go one further. Most progressives are immune to logic and facts, but you take it one level lower, you are also intellectually dishonest. Thus your opinion doesn't matter to me in the slightest.

You are nothing but a robot spewing what your masters tell you.

That's what happened in Kentucky with the governors race. The extremist right voted for a con governor that defends right wing religious nuts that want to deny gay marriage licences.

In Texass, the looney left tried to get sexual perverts the right to go into women's bathrooms. The religious nuts out numbered the perverts two to one on the vote.

The extremist greedy capitalists tried to corner the pot market in Ohio, so pot stayed illegal. The extremist far right out smarted the stoners.

The new poll has Hillary tied with Carson with 47%. So it boils down to which side is scared enough to vote.

Will the bigot south actually vote for Carson, or will they stay home if he's the GOP nominee?

Will the elderly be scared enough to keep the far right from taking their Social Security and Medicare?

Will the war mongers scare voters enough to vote for war with Iran and Syria?

Will enough women be scared enough of the religious right taking their rights?

Will the religious nuts be scared enough of the LGBT? You better believe it!

it's all confusing leftard; why not just give up??

find a tall place and JUMP!!!!

Oh puleez! The extremist right is terrified of Hillary...you know it, I know it, and so does everybody else and their dog.

Extremists whether they be on the left or right should be terrified period. Don't you think? Or are you OK with leftist extremists?

how does it effect your life if your law abiding neighbor has no guns or a thousand?
I might and it might not, but it's still within reason that I'd want to know where they are, how many there are and how they're protected. There's no reason I should trust him any more than I trust the government.

YES LOON; so terrified that like 17 Republicans lined up for the chance to be the nominee to face her

gosh what an idiot!!

lol

Right is scared of everything . They won't go to the market unless they are packing heat .

well leftard in liberal-run cities GUN NUTS of a type not normally associated with the Right are shooting off guns and killing people daily

turn on the news leftard!!

Right. When is the last time you were in a situation where you NEEDED a gun? Is it something you fear every day when you wake up? I couldn't live with that much fear.

When was the last time you NEEDED your car insurance? You still have that don't you.... Pussy!

Odd that most gun nuts didn't fear going out in public without a gun until 7 years ago when a black president was elected and the NRA told you he was coming for your guns. You want to call me a pussy when you're the one who doesn't have the balls to face the world without a gun? You're a pin headed idiot.
So are you proud that the best thing Obama has done in office is to sell a record number of guns?

That's what happened in Kentucky with the governors race. The extremist right voted for a con governor that defends right wing religious nuts that want to deny gay marriage licences.

In Texass, the looney left tried to get sexual perverts the right to go into women's bathrooms. The religious nuts out numbered the perverts two to one on the vote.

The extremist greedy capitalists tried to corner the pot market in Ohio, so pot stayed illegal. The extremist far right out smarted the stoners.

The new poll has Hillary tied with Carson with 47%. So it boils down to which side is scared enough to vote.

Will the bigot south actually vote for Carson, or will they stay home if he's the GOP nominee?

Will the elderly be scared enough to keep the far right from taking their Social Security and Medicare?

You're confused I know....here's a clue....you can go to prison for trying to get someone to commit suicide. When we don't see any more of your moron posts, we'll know you're there.

You're confused I know....here's a clue....you can go to prison for trying to get someone to commit suicide. When we don't see any more of your moron posts, we'll know you're there.

all i want to know is when ok???

be like Nike; JUST DO IT!!

how does it effect your life if your law abiding neighbor has no guns or a thousand?
I might and it might not, but it's still within reason that I'd want to know where they are, how many there are and how they're protected. There's no reason I should trust him any more than I trust the government.

Right, that damned ole Constitution says it's none of your or the governments business how they conduct themselves inside their own home. You only have a say if it actually effects you, being a nosy ass ain't good enough.

Right, that damned ole Constitution says it's none of your or the governments business how they conduct themselves inside their own home. You only have a say if it actually effects you, being a nosy ass ain't good enough.
The second amendment isn't a suicide pact. I have an interest in knowing why someone wants to stockpile a 1,000 weapons. They can't use them all themselves. Who would they be arming and what would be their objectives be? I doubt many would agree with you, if the ones doing the hoarding were a jihadi sect, narco-terrorists or a "Turner Diaries"-type outfit.

Only perverts going into ladie's rooms I can find news items for seem to be of the straight variety. No actual trans women seem to get into trouble in ladie's rooms.

Now prove me wrong.

Tell me child, how does it effect your life if your law abiding neighbor has no guns or a thousand?

I never said I was against anyone having guns. I have a few myself. I'm not comfortable with people prancing around in public with guns strapped to their hip when I know they probably haven't gone through a background check. There is a big difference between that and wanting to confiscate guns.

I've used my car insurance many times .

How many times have you uses your gun ?

lib- not using your gun is a good thing- but you wouldn't know that. You've bought the lib drone lies of us wanting to use them. Most cons have jobs and families and don't want to go to jail, only protect themselves.

Fine, but someone like you describe probably is going know the importance of background checks and isn't going to strap one to his leg and prance through Walmart just to get attention..

Now prove me wrong.

It is not a "belief". It is a fact. You I see are like the majority of progressives on here but you go one further. Most progressives are immune to logic and facts, but you take it one level lower, you are also intellectually dishonest. Thus your opinion doesn't matter to me in the slightest.

You are nothing but a robot spewing what your masters tell you.

And you are nothing but another dittohead. No possibility of reason breaking through your bubble. Believe what you want idiot.

Odd that most gun nuts didn't fear going out in public without a gun until 7 years ago when a black president was elected and the NRA told you he was coming for your guns. You want to call me a pussy when you're the one who doesn't have the balls to face the world without a gun? You're a pin headed idiot.
So are you proud that the best thing Obama has done in office is to sell a record number of guns?

Typical right wing remark.

Forum List

Back