🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Looney Left Scares The Shit Out Of The Extremist Right

That's a laugh. I've been carrying for over 25 years. Actually had to use a gun once too, in Morocco. But that's neither here nor there what does matter is the fact that where concealed carry is allowed, violent crime go's down.

Whatever you were involved in in Morocco doesn't change the fact that there has been a massive growth of gun nuts since the NRA and the GOP scared RWNJs into thinking someone was coming for their guns. Their fear is no more justified than their fear of FEMA prisons or Jade Helm invading Texas. You're nothing but pathetic children. Grow up you pathetic jerk.

So far you're the only one talking like a child, maybe you should take your own advice.

Can you disprove the fact that gun nuts have increased dramatically since we elected a black president?

In science if you make the claim it is YOU who have to support it. Truly, that's how it works. And no, like I said before, the "gun nuts" were well armed long before Obama ever got in office.

You really want me to prove there has been a massive increase in gun sales since we elected a black president? Really?

Obama has really been pro gun as compared to most dem presidents .

The NRA ran with the " black mosslim" fear mantra to scare people into buying guns .

Whatever you were involved in in Morocco doesn't change the fact that there has been a massive growth of gun nuts since the NRA and the GOP scared RWNJs into thinking someone was coming for their guns. Their fear is no more justified than their fear of FEMA prisons or Jade Helm invading Texas. You're nothing but pathetic children. Grow up you pathetic jerk.

So far you're the only one talking like a child, maybe you should take your own advice.

Can you disprove the fact that gun nuts have increased dramatically since we elected a black president?

In science if you make the claim it is YOU who have to support it. Truly, that's how it works. And no, like I said before, the "gun nuts" were well armed long before Obama ever got in office.

You really want me to prove there has been a massive increase in gun sales since we elected a black president? Really?

Obama has really been pro gun as compared to most dem presidents .

The NRA ran with the " black mosslim" fear mantra to scare people into buying guns .

Of course they did.

I already stipulated that there was an increase. The question was who was buying them. I associate with loads of gun nuts. We already have our guns so we're not the ones buying them. No. It is the "normal" people who based on the political rhetoric are concerned that their rights to purchase weapons will be taken away from them.. THEY are the people who are buying the guns. Normal people who care about their rights. That's all.

Now prove me wrong.

Believe what you want. Others have tried to penetrate that bubble you call reality and failed as well. I would feel sorry for you if I wasn't so disgusted .

Tell me child, how does it effect your life if your law abiding neighbor has no guns or a thousand?

I never said I was against anyone having guns. I have a few myself. I'm not comfortable with people prancing around in public with guns strapped to their hip when I know they probably haven't gone through a background check. There is a big difference between that and wanting to confiscate guns.

Why would you worry about them unless they bother you? You say you have guns, how do I know you went through a background check, you probably bought them out of some bubbas trunk, or stole them. That makes as much sense as anything you've said so far.

how does it effect your life if your law abiding neighbor has no guns or a thousand?
I might and it might not, but it's still within reason that I'd want to know where they are, how many there are and how they're protected. There's no reason I should trust him any more than I trust the government.
Right, that damned ole Constitution says it's none of your or the governments business how they conduct themselves inside their own home. You only have a say if it actually effects you, being a nosy ass ain't good enough.
The second amendment isn't a suicide pact. I have an interest in knowing why someone wants to stockpile a 1,000 weapons. They can't use them all themselves. Who would they be arming and what would be their objectives be? I doubt many would agree with you, if the ones doing the hoarding were a jihadi sect, narco-terrorists or a "Turner Diaries"-type outfit.

Until they break the law it's none of your business, I know collectors that have hundreds of guns, doesn't bother me a bit.

how does it effect your life if your law abiding neighbor has no guns or a thousand?
I might and it might not, but it's still within reason that I'd want to know where they are, how many there are and how they're protected. There's no reason I should trust him any more than I trust the government.
Right, that damned ole Constitution says it's none of your or the governments business how they conduct themselves inside their own home. You only have a say if it actually effects you, being a nosy ass ain't good enough.
The second amendment isn't a suicide pact. I have an interest in knowing why someone wants to stockpile a 1,000 weapons. They can't use them all themselves. Who would they be arming and what would be their objectives be? I doubt many would agree with you, if the ones doing the hoarding were a jihadi sect, narco-terrorists or a "Turner Diaries"-type outfit.

Until they break the law it's none of your business, I know collectors that have hundreds of guns, doesn't bother me a bit.

No problem with anyone owning guns as long as they pass a background check and don't flaunt them in public just to be confrontational. Of course you think that never happens.

It's called 'situational awareness' dummy..........not fear!

Right. When is the last time you were in a situation where you NEEDED a gun? Is it something you fear every day when you wake up? I couldn't live with that much fear.

When was the last time you NEEDED your car insurance? You still have that don't you.... Pussy!

I've used my car insurance many times .

How many times have you uses your gun ?

lib- not using your gun is a good thing- but you wouldn't know that. You've bought the lib drone lies of us wanting to use them. Most cons have jobs and families and don't want to go to jail, only protect themselves.

Fine, but someone like you describe probably is going know the importance of background checks and isn't going to strap one to his leg and prance through Walmart just to get attention..

Actually I plan to do just that after the new year to help educate people on TX new open carry law. I will still continue to carry concealed most of the time because I want a bad guy guessing if I'm armed or not. You don't need to worry about people like me, it's the guns you don't see coming that will get ya.

Right. When is the last time you were in a situation where you NEEDED a gun? Is it something you fear every day when you wake up? I couldn't live with that much fear.

When was the last time you NEEDED your car insurance? You still have that don't you.... Pussy!

lib- not using your gun is a good thing- but you wouldn't know that. You've bought the lib drone lies of us wanting to use them. Most cons have jobs and families and don't want to go to jail, only protect themselves.

Fine, but someone like you describe probably is going know the importance of background checks and isn't going to strap one to his leg and prance through Walmart just to get attention..

Actually I plan to do just that after the new year to help educate people on TX new open carry law. I will still continue to carry concealed most of the time because I want a bad guy guessing if I'm armed or not. You don't need to worry about people like me, it's the guns you don't see coming that will get ya.

Of course you will.Idiots like you scare me.

I didnt say nothing about your right to carry . Go for it .

But to be strapped 24/7 ? That's a puss move . Really, mid day off to th local supermarket ? Wuss! Do you wear a Helmet every were you go?

No problem with anyone owning guns as long as they pass a background check and don't flaunt them in public just to be confrontational. Of course you think that never happens.

Right, heaven forbid someone actually exercising their constitutional rights and help educate the public in the process. You really seem to have an irrational fear of law abiding people.

Right, heaven forbid someone actually exercising their constitutional rights and help educate the public in the process. You really seem to have an irrational fear of law abiding people.

Just the idiots that don't have enough common sense to be any where near a gun. You know, jerks like you that want attention.

Why, you seem to think a background check is the ultimate defense against gun violence, I've passed checks all the way up to top secret. Your irrational fear of law abiding people amazes me.

Just the idiots that don't have enough common sense to be any where near a gun. You know, jerks like you that want attention.

What do you have against educating people about the law, oh right, you regressives want to keep people ignorant so they'll think you actually have some credibility.

Why, you seem to think a background check is the ultimate defense against gun violence, I've passed checks all the way up to top secret. Your irrational fear of law abiding people amazes me.

Nobody said background checks were the ultimate solution to so many unnecessary deaths, but they are a step in the right direction.

What's funny is it would be an "idiot" like OKTexas that saves your ass from one of your fellow progressives when they fly off the handle which they seem to do on a regular basis. Ever notice how the mass shooters always seem to be closeted lefty's on psychotropic drugs who commit the murders while all the "gun nuts" who are right out in the open never seem to do those horrible crimes? Ever noticed that? And you claim to be a critical thinker! Hah!

Nobody said background checks were the ultimate solution to so many unnecessary deaths, but they are a step in the right direction.

I've passed all I've been subjected to, yet you say you fear me, and somehow to you that makes sense?

What's funny is it would be an "idiot" like OKTexas that saves your ass from one of your fellow progressives when they fly off the handle which they seem to do on a regular basis. Ever notice how the mass shooters always seem to be closeted lefty's on psychotropic drugs who commit the murders while all the "gun nuts" who are right out in the open never seem to do those horrible crimes? Ever noticed that? And you claim to be a critical thinker! Hah!

Progressive shooters !? Geez u just make shit up! They fact they armed tonthe teeth moves them
To the right .

It's called 'situational awareness' dummy..........not fear!

Odd that most gun nuts didn't fear going out in public without a gun until 7 years ago when a black president was elected and the NRA told you he was coming for your guns. You want to call me a pussy when you're the one who doesn't have the balls to face the world without a gun? You're a pin headed idiot.
So are you proud that the best thing Obama has done in office is to sell a record number of guns?

Typical right wing remark.
It is the truth.

Progressive shooters !? Geez u just make shit up! They fact they armed tonthe teeth moves them
To the right .

Yes. Progressive shooters. Almost every single one has been a progressive. The fact that they are loons is sad, but their political beliefs were pretty obvious when you looked at their Facebook pages. SPLC members, EarthFirsters, GreenPeace, etc. etc. etc.

To the right .

ur right nutcase; that isnt real gunfire ringing out in virtually every liberal-run city in the nation on a nightly basis all year round, and those arent real bodies of young dead Black males lying there with bullet holes in them. it's all a Fox News right-wing conspiricy

How about you list 3 conservative run cities and we can compare gunfire ?

Pssst. You won't do it !!!

Forum List

Back