The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

To repent means to turn away from your sins. Jesus didn't say, "Go and sin some more." There is a need to repent. You may be bathed by the blood of Jesus but you still need to wash your feet.

Sherri, do you understand that Jesus is Jewish? Your hatred of His people has skewed your understanding of scripture. Satan is the prince behind the Kings of the earth, but not Israel. It is why all nations go against Israel at the behest of the Anti-Christ. And why the Lion of the tribe of Judah, Christ, returns to Israel to prevent their annihilation.

Christ wore a Jewish prayer shawl. He taught in the Temple, not the mosque. Your Savior is a Jewish carpenter. If you care about Him, you care about His people. And if you believe the commandments that Christ gave us, to love our neighbor, you have to understand that that doesn't mean the person who owns the house next to yours, but all of humanity.

Do you love the Jews the way Christ loves you?
Love? Ha ha. Sherri has anything but love for Jews. She hates Jews with a passion.

I see God from a certain perspective, influenced by my very own life experiences. God shows Himself to each of us, as He chooses. Not for me to judge any other person' s relationship with God.

Sherri girl, in the temptation event you pointed out, Christ countered Satan using scripture. It is written, It is written, It is written that man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.

The scripture your own Savior was referring to is what we refer to as the Old Testament. You dismiss it because of it's Jewishness, but the Jew called Christ used it to defeat Satan and to teach his disciples. If He taught regarding the validity of the OT, you can consider it valid too.

Luke 24:44-45, "Now He said to them, 'These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.' Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures. "

JESUS didn't say the Old Testament contained the word of God, He said it was the word of God, and it is as edifying as bread is to us:
Matt 15:6, "thus you invalidated the word of God for the sake of your tradition."
Mark 7:13, "thus invalidating the word of God by your tradition which you have handed down; and you do many things such as that.”

^ Jesus was speaking to Jews there about the OT and the Law. Forgiveness vs. accountability.

If you put the whole Book together, you'll understand Jesus, and the commandments He told us to keep. If you want to be like Him, love the Palestinians and love the Jews.
They are both your neighbors.

If Christ isn't a respecter of persons, we shouldn't be either. Love them both. Jesus does. Here's the proof, so just pray for this to happen sooner rather than later:

Isaiah 19:25 whom the LORD of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria My handiwork, and Israel My inheritance.

Muslim or Jew, He doesn't care who He blesses, as long as He gets to bless us. He loves all of us that much.

If you love Christ, and I believe you do, then pray that both neighbors find Him too. He is what is missing in both Palestine and Israel.

As for us, Jesus didn't say love and hate. He just said love.
You can trust Him to resolve the issue. He'll make sure they are all satisfied with the land He'll bless them with. He is going to remove their hate and replace it with, you guessed it, love for one another.
Maybe we should get a head start on it, before He gets back. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
And the nations will know why Israel was sent away to exile—it was punishment for sin, for they acted in treachery against their God. Therefore, I turned my face away from them and let their enemies destroy them. 24 I turned my face away and punished them in proportion to the vileness of their sins.

25 “But now,” the Lord God says, “I will end the captivity of my people and have mercy upon them and restore their fortunes, for I am concerned about my reputation! 26 Their time of treachery and shame will all be in the past; they will be home again, in peace and safety in their own land, with no one bothering them or making them afraid. 27 I will bring them home from the lands of their enemies—and my glory shall be evident to all the nations when I do it. Through them I will vindicate my holiness before the nations. 28 Then my people will know I am the Lord their God—responsible for sending them away to exile, and responsible for bringing them home. I will leave none of them remaining among the nations. 29 And I will never hide my face from them again, for I will pour out my Spirit upon them,” says the Lord God.
EZEKIEL 39:23-29

ALL Israel God shall save!!!!===And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has become His counselor?”
35 “Or who has first given to Him
And it shall be repaid to him?”

36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.
ROMANS 11:26-36

Jesus offers Salvation to individuals who believe in Him. And condemnation is for individuals who continue in disbelief of Him. See John 3.

But remember, any nation that rejects Jesus Christ as the Son of God follows a "false God." The Bible says that if someone rejects the Son then they reject the Father also.

John 15:23, "He that hateth Me hateth My Father also."

If someone hates Christ then they hate the Father as well. If they hate the Father then what god do they follow? Satan is the adversary. Christ said that if you aren't "for Him" then you're "against Him." Therefore, if someone is against the Father then they follow a god who's the Father's adversary.

Matthew 12:30
, "He that is not with Me is against Me; and he that gathereth not with Me scattereth abroad."
Jesus already died on the cross for everyone's sins, no need to repent, bill is already paid.

Actually, his father murdered him. Infanticide.

And, since "the bill is paid", there's no need to believe in this monstrous "god" who killed his own son, wiped out the entire earth's population during a temper tantrum and routinely kills and maims innocents on a selfish whim.

ALL Israel God shall save!!!!===And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has become His counselor?”
35 “Or who has first given to Him
And it shall be repaid to him?”

36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.
ROMANS 11:26-36
If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us. 1 john 1:8-10

GOD SAYS TO ISRAEL=
I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.

I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” GENESIS 12:2-3

Forum List

Back