The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

God does not protect a fascist nation that treats an entire population of people like garbage.

That is not what God is about.

I love Study Bibles and I have so many different ones. The comments, sometimes a point is made that is so insightful and makes such a striking point.

My "Chronological Study Bible" begins The New Testament with John 1, and the comment says " Since the incarnation, God may be known in the person and work of Jesus." Pg 1078.

Jesus now shows us who God is.

Not Ezekiel or Isaiah, or anyone else in The Old Testament, Jesus alone shows us who God is.

ROFLMAO!!! Why post such ignorance???? the one true God has a Son=Jesus THE false god alliah says he has no son.
You tell the story your way, they tell it their way, but you're both praying to the same supreme being.

This whole "my religion is better than your religion" BS is just ridiculous!

It's like going around and saying, "My parents are better than your parents!"

I see God from a certain perspective, influenced by my very own life experiences. God shows Himself to each of us, as He chooses. Not for me to judge any other person' s relationship with God.

God does not protect a fascist nation that treats an entire population of people like garbage.

neither GOD OR I says he protects the muslim nations that have false gods!!!

But remember, any nation that rejects Jesus Christ as the Son of God follows a "false God." The Bible says that if someone rejects the Son then they reject the Father also.

John 15:23, "He that hateth Me hateth My Father also."

If someone hates Christ then they hate the Father as well. If they hate the Father then what god do they follow? Satan is the adversary. Christ said that if you aren't "for Him" then you're "against Him." Therefore, if someone is against the Father then they follow a god who's the Father's adversary.

Matthew 12:30
, "He that is not with Me is against Me; and he that gathereth not with Me scattereth abroad."

Last edited:
Jesus Christ + nothing = "The Door."

John 10:9, "I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."

Reject Christ and you reject the ONLY entrance into the Kingdom.

The only way to the Father is through the Son.

I believe these words.

But I do not put God in a box and judge the way He shows Jesus to any other person.

As for the so called Rapture, the phrase for me is simply all tied up with one man made theory of End Times Eschaetology.

Jesus does not call me to spend my time debating theories of Eschaetology. He does not call me to choose one of them to embrace.

And Jesus commands are to love God with all of my heart and all of my mind and all of my strength and all of my soul and to love my neighbor as myself. And there is a new command, love one another as I have loved you. There is no command to love nations , or a command to hate nations either, when Jesus lived there was not even a nation of Israel in existence. Jesus even called Roman occupying soldiers friend. They representing the Roman Occupation in the land. He also called Zealots friend, like Simon the Zealot. THESE were the people who supported violent overthrow of the ruling occupying Roman government. In 70 AD, they led a revolt that resulted in The Temple's destruction. We see illustrated a distorted view of Salvation, a people who felt Salvation came through ruling land. An earthly Kingdom is not the Kingdom Jesus came to bring to us.

Why should I read into Jesus words words He never says?

Kingdoms are controlled by Satan, I am not called to love Satan's Kingdoms, none of them.

I call love of kingdoms Idolatry.

Jesus offers Salvation to individuals who believe in Him. And condemnation is for individuals who continue in disbelief of Him. See John 3.

But remember, any nation that rejects Jesus Christ as the Son of God follows a "false God." The Bible says that if someone rejects the Son then they reject the Father also.

If someone hates Christ then they hate the Father as well. If they hate the Father then what god do they follow? Satan is the adversary. Christ said that if you aren't "for Him" then you're "against Him." Therefore, if someone is against the Father then they follow a god who's the Father's adversary.

, "He that is not with Me is against Me; and he that gathereth not with Me scattereth abroad."

For God So Loved the World

16*“For*God so loved*the world,9 that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*17*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.18*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*19*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.*20*For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*21*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Jesus offers Salvation to individuals who believe in Him. And condemnation is for individuals who continue in disbelief of Him. See John 3.

Jesus already died on the cross for everyone's sins, no need to repent, bill is already paid.

To repent means to turn away from your sins. Jesus didn't say, "Go and sin some more." There is a need to repent. You may be bathed by the blood of Jesus but you still need to wash your feet.

Sherri, do you understand that Jesus is Jewish? Your hatred of His people has skewed your understanding of scripture. Satan is the prince behind the Kings of the earth, but not Israel. It is why all nations go against Israel at the behest of the Anti-Christ. And why the Lion of the tribe of Judah, Christ, returns to Israel to prevent their annihilation.

Christ wore a Jewish prayer shawl. He taught in the Temple, not the mosque. Your Savior is a Jewish carpenter. If you care about Him, you care about His people. And if you believe the commandments that Christ gave us, to love our neighbor, you have to understand that that doesn't mean the person who owns the house next to yours, but all of humanity.

Do you love the Jews the way Christ loves you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back