The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

Jesus never said a single word about the present day nation of ISRAEL, not one word.

The reference in Luke is to the Kingdom of God, that Jesus reigns over, that a believer in Jesus becomes a member in upon Salvation and upon earthly death enters a heavenly Kingdom for believers in Jesus where we live for eternity.

I believe words Jesus speaks, not words Dispensationalists put into his mouth after 1800 years of Christianity had passed.

Jesus very own words about the land is that the meek shall inherit the land.

I accept Jesus own words and reject your words.

QUOTE=The Irish Ram;8790742]
What I read about is a heavenly Kingdom where believers shall live for eternity after our earthly lives end.

Except those weren't the words of Jesus, you imp of Satan. Why do you have to lie and twist words to fit your Jew hate? His words were "The meek shall inherit the Earth." And no, your precious Palestinian terrorists will never inherit the land.

An Allusion to Psalm 37

"Probably the best place to begin is in Psalm 37, because it is almost certain that this beatitude is a quotation or allusion to Psalm 37:11. It says, "The meek shall possess the land, and delight themselves in abundant prosperity." In the Greek Old Testament the words of Psalm 37:11 are almost identical with Matthew 5:5. It says, "The meek shall inherit the land." And the word for "land" in Greek and Hebrew also means "earth."

Blessed Are the Meek | Desiring God

An Allusion to Psalm 37

Probably the best place to begin is in Psalm 37, because it is almost certain that this beatitude is a quotation or allusion to Psalm 37:11. It says, "The meek shall possess the land, and delight themselves in abundant prosperity." In the Greek Old Testament the words of Psalm 37:11 are almost identical with Matthew 5:5. It says, "The meek shall inherit the land." And the word for "land" in Greek and Hebrew also means "earth.

Blessed Are the Meek | Desiring God

Shows what a liar and hypocrite you are. Just one post down you claim you only follow the words of Jesus. We know what you're getting at, Fatima. You want us to believe your "meek" Palestinians are going to inherit the "land". Jesus didn't say "land." Matthew 5:5..."the meek shall inherit the EARTH." Your precious Palestinians are not meek and they sure are not getting one inch of the land.

Land and earth mean the same thing.

Can bloody rock read?

The word for "land" in Greek and Hebrew also means earth.

An interesting discussion appears about The Sermon on The Mount in the Christian classic The Life and Times of Jesus The Messiah. The Beatitudes are called The Ten Commandments of The New Testament. They reflect a progression from The Old Testament and illustrate the contrast between the righteousness of the Kingdom of God Jesus ushers in with the Law. Thus, we see variations between what is written in The Old Testament and The New Testament. In The Old Testament, we have a Covenant with a chosen people and promised physical land. In The New Testament we progress to a new covenant, the chosen people are now all who believe in Christ , and what we are promised is membership in the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom is open to all in the world. The promise is eternal life with Jesus, here on earth upon Salvation, and on our deaths, in Heaven. Jesus says not a word about the nation Israel. It is not a promised land or kingdom.

The meek shall inherit the land/earth. I think it speaks both of the expanded Kingdom of God as well as addressing individual land ownership anywhere. I a few years ago listened to a Native American play traditional musical instruments and realized despite all the ethnic cleansing he had kept alive his traditions and culture. And he lives on the land, he has inherited the land. It was not by choosing violence, but through meekness that he survived. So, the same is true in Palestine and all over our world.

There was not a nation of Israel, Israel referred to a people. And we see when we read The Gospels that Jesus preached the Kingdom of God to all in the land. He preached to Samaritans and Caananites and Roman Centurions and many sinners. He came to save those who were lost.

When Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, the majority of the population were not even Jewish. Most Jews already lived outside of Palestine IN THE Diaspora, that began hundreds of years earlier.

The Gospel is filled with encounters of Jesus with people in the land of Palestine and I don't even read the encounters of Jesus spoken of as encounters with Israelites in my Bible.

Alfred Edersheim wrote a book in the 1800s THE Life And Times of Jesus the Messiah, a Christian classic, that addresses the fact that the center of Judaism was not even Jerusalem when Jesus lived in Palestine.

The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah: New Updated Edition:Amazon:Books

Amen!!! Them who reject Christ will NOT be saved. Here are the very words of Christ, Himself:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

When Christ spoke those words He was speaking to literal Israelites.

Today's Christians need to be careful that they not worship idols and accept false doctrines presented by false teachers.

Some truth to your assertion. However, Christ chose men of Israel to be His Apostles in and around the area of Jerusalem. True ... most of them were likely men of Judah and Benjamin but even they were Israelites. However, it's also true that most of the genetic Israelites were "scattered abroad."

The Apostle Paul describes Himself thusly:

Romans 11:1, "I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin."

Philippians 3:5, "Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;"

He wasn't even of the tribe of Judah, proper. However, the Bible does speak of "Judah" as including both Judah and Benjamin (and a portion of Levi).

Matthew 8:14-17 Jesus heals many. Many were brought to Jesus who were oppressed by demons or who were sick. Their ethnicity was not even addressed, because Jesus was not concerned about that. He cast out evil spirits and healed the many who were brought to Him, all in need of Jesus and His touch and His healing.

Do you have a problem with GOD protecting Israel for an Eternity SherriMunnerlyn?

better get used to it then... because that's how its gonna be.

Last edited:
God Will Save Israel
Zechariah 9:14-17

The God Will Save Israel Bible scriptures located in Zechariah 9:14-17 explains directly from God's Word the God Will Save Israel topic.

Zechariah 9:14 And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the LORD God shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.

Zechariah 9:15 The LORD of hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour, and subdue with sling stones; and they shall drink, and make a noise as through wine; and they shall be filled like bowls, and as the corners of the altar.

Zechariah 9:16 And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land.

Zechariah 9:17 For how great is his goodness, and how great is his beauty! corn shall make the young men cheerful, and new wine the maids.

You can buy into any of Satan's lies you wish, but as for me, I put my trust in the words of Jesus. He alone saves and He alone is the Truth that sets man free.

And Jesus does not say the words you attribute to Him in any place and at any time.

Do you have a problem with GOD protecting Israel for an Eternity SherriMunnerlyn?

better get use to it then... because that's how its gonna be.

Response Post 210

I believe in The New Covenant, the old covenant is nothing to me but the history of God that all leads up to ushering in the Kingdom of God through Jesus.

Jesus is the fulfillment of all the promises and all that is written in The Old Testament.

Jesus says nothing about the present day nation of Israel.

ALL Israel God shall save!!!!===And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has become His counselor?”
35 “Or who has first given to Him
And it shall be repaid to him?”

36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.
ROMANS 11:26-36

Jesus fulfills that Prophecy of the deliverer coming out of Zion and Israel is saved to the extent Jews Believe In JESUS from the time Jesus died and arose until He returns.

And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
ROMANS 11:26-27

You can buy into any of Satan's lies you wish, but as for me, I put my trust in the words of Jesus. He alone saves and He alone is the Truth that sets man free.

And Jesus does not say the words you attribute to Him in any place and at any time.

Satan does not exist MungoJerry

get it?

Last edited:

Satan does not exists MungoJerry

get it?
FOOLS ARE FOOLS!!!! AND YOU???????????
The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity. PSALM 53:1

Satan does not exists MungoJerry

get it?
FOOLS ARE FOOLS!!!! AND YOU???????????
The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity. PSALM 53:1

huh?

you talking to me?

Satan ain't shit....does not exist.

only GOD rules above everything.

FOOLS ARE FOOLS!!!! and you????== The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”