The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

The Lord says==you children of my servant Abraham,
you descendants of Jacob, his chosen ones.
He is the Lord our God.
His justice is seen throughout the land.
He always stands by his covenant—
the commitment he made to a thousand generations.
This is the covenant he made with Abraham
and the oath he swore to Isaac.
He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree,
and to the people of Israel as a never-ending covenant:
“I will give you the land of Canaan
as your special possession
psalm 105:6-11

The Lord has chosen Jerusalem;
he has desired it for his home.
14 “This is my resting place forever,” he said.
“I will live here, for this is the home I desired.
I will bless this city and make it prosperous;
I will satisfy its poor with food.
I will clothe its priests with godliness;
its faithful servants will sing for joy.
Here I will increase the power of David;
my anointed one will be a light for my people.
I will clothe his enemies with shame,
but he will be a glorious king.” PSALM 132:13-18

Say you don't know me or recognize my face
Say you don't care who goes to that kind of place
Knee deep in the hoopla sinking in your fight
Too many runaways eating up the night

Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don't you remember
We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll

Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll

Someone always playing corporation games
Who cares they're always changing corporation names
We just want to dance here someone stole the stage
They call us irresponsible write us off the page

It's just another Sunday, in a tired old street
Police have got the choke hold, oh then we just lost the beat

Who counts the money underneath the bar
Who rides the wrecking ball in to our rock guitars
Don't tell us you need us, 'cos we're the ship of fools
Looking for America, coming through your schools

(I'm looking out over that Golden Gate bridge
Out on another gorgeous sunny Saturday, not seein' that bumper to bumper traffic)

Don't you remember ('member)('member)

(It's your favorite radio station, in your favorite radio city
The city by the bay, the city that rocks, the city that never sleeps)

U.S. Secretary John Kerry is pushing Israel to give up huge amounts of land to terrorists that vow to wipe Israel off the map, this amounts to a declaration of war against GOD!!! IF America wants God's blessings and protection,America must bless Tiny Israel. Our choice=BLESSINGS OR CURSES!!

No, Sharona, the inheritance Isaac received was LAND. The Land of Israel is the inheritance of Isaac. It is not referring to a tribe or clan but the ground G-d gave them.
The verse doesn't say that. .. :cool:

The word in question is "Nation".

Sharrona you are confusing nation with land. Maybe these verses can clear up the confusion:

Exodus 6:8
And I will bring you to the land I swore with uplifted hand to give to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob. I will give it to you as a possession. I am the LORD.'"

Joshua 24:13
So I gave you a land on which you did not toil and cities you did not build; and you live in them and eat from vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant.'

Genesis 15:18
On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates--

^ Those are the real boundary lines of Israel. Not the tiny speck they inhabit now.

The verse doesn't say that. .. :cool:

Sharrona you are confusing nation with land. Maybe these verses can clear up the confusion:

Joshua 24:13
So I gave you a land on which you did not toil and cities you did not build; and you live in them and eat from vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant.'

On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates--

^ Those are the real boundary lines of Israel. Not the tiny speck they inhabit now.

Nobody can say Israel has not given away land and therefore should not give any more.

What bible thumpers like Jeremiah refuse to acknowledge is that Abraham's blessing was for both of his offspring.

Meaning that Ishmael received the same inheritance as Isaac.

So if it was land as Jeremiah claims.

Then Ishmael's descendants are entitled to 1/2 of Israel. .. :cool:

Ishmael descendants are entitled to 0 part of Israel. God made it quite clear which of Abraham's children would inherit the land and even named Isaac's descendant Israel.

Ishmael's descendants have their own land and it isn't Israel. Israel is not Ishmael's birthright, and will remain the homeland of the Jews for eternity, protected against invasion by God himself from now on. Ishmael's descendants will be the invaders, not the owners.

Nobody can say Israel has not given away land and therefore should not give any more.

Absolutely.

Jesus changed the world, preaching a message of racial reconciliation as He died for all and saves all who believe in Him there is no preferred color or ethnicity. Jesus says it is the meek who shall inherit the land. Why do the posters choose disbelief in Jesus very own words?

Jesus does not save nations, He saves individuals who believe in Him. He never says there is Salvation for Israel. Why must people put words in His mouth He Never spoke? Jesus alone is the Truth and the Way and the Life, not Israel. Worship of nations is all about Satan and has not a thing to do with Jesus. Believers in Jesus are saved under The New Covenant found in The Bible The New Testament.

According to the Bible "Israel" isn't necessarily a "tiny country" but, rather a people who are "scattered abroad." Also, remember that "Israel" and "Judah" are two different groups. The 12 tribes split during the time of Kings and Chronicles. The 10 Tribes of Israel moved northward and were ultimately taken into captivity by the Assyrians and moved into the area of the Medes and Persians. The southern tribes of Judah (Judah & Benjamin) moved southward and were ultimately taken captive by the Babylonians. They were allowed to return to Jerusalem many years later to rebuild that city but they returned with a "mixed multitude."

Note these important verses:

James 1:1, "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Hebrews 8:8, "For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:"

Note that even the New Testament recognizes that there are more than one tribe of Israelites that still exist and that they are still seen as a divided people (Judah & Israel).

See also Revelation 7:4, "And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."

The term "Jew" is a shortened version of the term "Judah." So a Jew represents a small portion of all the Israelites that exist. Read the rest of Revelation 7 and see that 12 tribes are spoken of ... not just one.

Jesus does not save nations, He saves individuals who believe in Him. He never says there is Salvation for Israel. Why must people put words in His mouth He Never spoke? Jesus alone is the Truth and the Way and the Life, not Israel. Worship of nations is all about Satan and has not a thing to do with Jesus. Believers in Jesus are saved under The New Covenant found in The Bible The New Testament.

Amen!!! Them who reject Christ will NOT be saved. Here are the very words of Christ, Himself:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

When Christ spoke those words He was speaking to literal Israelites.

Today's Christians need to be careful that they not worship idols and accept false doctrines presented by false teachers.

Of course Jesus saves Israel:

warrior-jesus.jpg

When Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, the majority of the population were not even Jewish. Most Jews already lived outside of Palestine IN THE Diaspora, that began hundreds of years earlier.

The Gospel is filled with encounters of Jesus with people in the land of Palestine and I don't even read the encounters of Jesus spoken of as encounters with Israelites in my Bible.

Alfred Edersheim wrote a book in the 1800s THE Life And Times of Jesus the Messiah, a Christian classic, that addresses the fact that the center of Judaism was not even Jerusalem when Jesus lived in Palestine.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0943575834[/ame]

Amen!!! Them who reject Christ will NOT be saved. Here are the very words of Christ, Himself:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Today's Christians need to be careful that they not worship idols and accept false doctrines presented by false teachers.

Odd then that Jesus plans on setting up His eternal kingdom from the throne of David. In Jerusalem. Land He inherited from His Father.

He judges nations according to their treatment of Israel, and He saves nations. The result of His actions are these:

Isaiah 19:25 - Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

^ people and nations.

What I read about is a heavenly Kingdom where believers shall live for eternity after our earthly lives end.

Keep your man made kingdoms, I choose the Kingdom of God and eternity with Jesus in Heaven.

That is the Kingdom of God Jesus speaks all about.

Sherri, the verse you quoted is from the beatitudes. They are written in before form and after form.
The first parts are the conditions prior to the Holy Spirit, and the latter the result of the Holy Spirit.
The meek will become bold.

Peter is a good example. Meek when Christ was arrested, (prior to receiving the Holy Spirit) and bold in the Spirit in asking to be hung upside down on the cross.

God did indeed say there is salvation for Israel, and promised that He would protect their borders Himself and forever. The time is specified as when God brings the Jews home, never to be dispersed again, to a nation that is no longer divided. (That happened in 1948.)

Israel was invaded by a group of Arab nations in 1967, and ended up with Jerusalem.

God said it and meant it.
Here is God describing an upcoming invasion of Israel and who the victor will be:
And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal and prophesy against him, and say, Thus saith the Lord God: Behold I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: and I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armor, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.(Ezekiel 38:1*6)

And again:
Zech. 12:2-3 all that burden themselves with it [Israel] shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it"

Drift, the dispersing of Jews out of their land on several occasions, assured that the 12 tribes would never be able to be rounded up and exterminated. What you left out of your diaspora scenario was their return:

Isaiah 43: 5-6
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, `Give them up!’ and to the south, `Do not hold them back.’ Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth.

And again:
Jeremiah 23:3-6
“I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number. I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord.

And he prophesied that He would make the land Israel again, in one day. And then he did.

Last edited:
What I read about is a heavenly Kingdom where believers shall live for eternity after our earthly lives end.

Keep your man made kingdoms, I choose the Kingdom of God and eternity with Jesus in Heaven.

I'm afraid it's not. If you plan to spend an eternity with Jesus, acquaint yourself with Israel.
You have misread or misinterpreted what you read or not read the following. Christ will rule and reign from the city of David for 1,000 years culminating in Heaven descending to earth, and remaining here.

What God said that you have overlooked:

Luke 1:32-33 “He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.”

And this:

Isaiah 16:5 “And in mercy shall the throne be established: and He (the Lamb from verse 1) shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

And here comes the Heaven you are seeking:

Rev.21 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Heaven being nearly the size of the US, Israel is about to see an increase to her land! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
When Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, the majority of the population were not even Jewish. Most Jews already lived outside of Palestine IN THE Diaspora, that began hundreds of years earlier.

The Gospel is filled with encounters of Jesus with people in the land of Palestine and I don't even read the encounters of Jesus spoken of as encounters with Israelites in my Bible.

Alfred Edersheim wrote a book in the 1800s THE Life And Times of Jesus the Messiah, a Christian classic, that addresses the fact that the center of Judaism was not even Jerusalem when Jesus lived in Palestine.

The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah: New Updated Edition:Amazon:Books

Some truth to your assertion. However, Christ chose men of Israel to be His Apostles in and around the area of Jerusalem. True ... most of them were likely men of Judah and Benjamin but even they were Israelites. However, it's also true that most of the genetic Israelites were "scattered abroad."

The Apostle Paul describes Himself thusly:

Romans 11:1, "I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin."

Philippians 3:5, "Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;"

He wasn't even of the tribe of Judah, proper. However, the Bible does speak of "Judah" as including both Judah and Benjamin (and a portion of Levi).

Jesus never said a single word about the present day nation of ISRAEL, not one word.

And not a word about the secular nation of Israel in any Bible verses you recite either.

The reference in Luke is to the Kingdom of God, that Jesus reigns over, that a believer in Jesus becomes a member in upon Salvation and upon earthly death enters a heavenly Kingdom for believers in Jesus where we live for eternity.

I believe words Jesus speaks, not words Dispensationalists put into his mouth after 1800 years of Christianity had passed.

Jesus very own words about the land is that the meek shall inherit the land.

I accept Jesus own words and reject your words.

QUOTE=The Irish Ram;8790742]

I'm afraid it's not. If you plan to spend an eternity with Jesus, aquatint yourself with Israel.
You have misread or misinterpreted what you read or not read the following. Christ will rule and reign from the city of David for 1,000 years culminating in Heaven descending to earth, and remaining here.

What God said that you have overlooked:

Luke 1:32-33 “He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.”

And this:

Isaiah 16:5 “And in mercy shall the throne be established: and He (the Lamb from verse 1) shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

And here comes the Heaven you are seeking:

Rev.21 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Heaven being nearly the size of the US, Israel is about to see an increase to her land! :eusa_angel:[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back