The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

YES!!! GOD TOLD US 3000 YEARS AGO WHAT THE WORLD WOULD SAY ABOUT HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL.===In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem
I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.
There, I will enter into judgement against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel
For they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land . Joel 3:1,2

“Son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel and say, ‘O mountains of Israel, hear the Word of the Lord. This is what the Sovereign Lord says: The enemy said of you, “Aha! The ancient heights have become our possession.”Therefore prophesy and say, ‘This is what the sovereign Lord says: Because they ravaged and hounded you from every side so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations and the object of people’s malicious talk and slander, therefore O mountains of Israel hear the word of the Sovereign Lord: This is what the Sovereign Lord says to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys, to the desolate ruins and the deserted towns that have been plundered and ridiculed by the rest of the nations around you—this is what the Sovereign Lord says: In my burning zeal I have spoken against the rest of the nations, and against all of Edom, for with glee and with malice to their hearts they made my land their land their own possession so that they might plunder the pastureland.’ Therefore prophesy concerning the land of Israel and say to the mountains and ravines, to the ravines and valleys: “This is what the sovereign Lord says: I speak in my jealous wrath because you have suffered the scorn of the nations. Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I swear with uplifted hand that the nations around you will also suffer scorn. Ezekiel 36:1-7

Yes!!!! Jesus tells believers to proclame the gospel to the world. Do you obey jesus??

The LORD had said to Abram, "... I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
-Genesis 12:1-3

hmmmm...so here we have ishmael, isaac, and the a Jewish god that encourages a father to be a deadbeat dad and bigot, chucking out with nothing a son he fathered.

got it...now i am beginning to understand jews and the "screw the goyim" philosophy they embrace.

God says those that curse israel he will curse,those that bless israel he will bless!!!! Your choice!!

Yes!!!! Jesus tells believers to proclame the gospel to the world. Do you obey jesus??

well, i tried to turn water into wine once but man, that was taking so long that i just bought a bottle of hennesys and began to realize that god was an irishman who moved to france and started a stillery.

that changed though when the next time i tried turning water into wine and again, slow, slow, slow, so i went out and bought a bottle of irish whiskey and later i had a vision of god being a wee man in the hills of connemara hiding from the peelers and keeping the fires under the still lit.

so i believe in jesus after a long day of bad fishing with not much luck and i need some more fish to bring home for the freezer and some loaves of sourdough for makin' elk hunt specials but when it comes to gamblin, women, whiskey and gin,, i have decided to either become a poly-theosy or a jummie rogers song.

yes!!!! Jesus tells believers to proclame the gospel to the world. Do you obey jesus??

well, i tried to turn water into wine once but man, that was taking so long that i just bought a bottle of hennesys and began to realize that god was an irishman who moved to france and started a stillery.

That changed though when the next time i tried turning water into wine and again, slow, slow, slow, so i went out and bought a bottle of irish whiskey and later i had a vision of god being a wee man in the hills of connemara hiding from the peelers and keeping the fires under the still lit.

So i believe in jesus after a long day of bad fishing with not much luck and i need some more fish to bring home for the freezer and some loaves of sourdough for makin' elk hunt specials but when it comes to gamblin, women, whiskey and gin,, i have decided to either become a poly-theosy or a jummie rogers song.

hell is a high price for mocking and scoffing,but then mocking and scoffing shows thev real you!!! Huh??

God says those that curse israel he will curse,those that bless israel he will bless!!!! Your choice!!

it has been a long, cold winter so SCREW ISRAEL.

god, you know where i live. send me some of thst hellfire and brimsyone ASAP, and i wouldn't mind some hotdogs and ni bag of marshmallows with that as long as your up. thanks, and bless yourself, dude.

So you ask for judgment? You dare god?? I have seen total fools do that before,they no longer post on message boards!!!

So you ask for judgment? You dare god?? I have seen total fools do that before,they no longer post on message boards!!!

jesus nor god ever posted on message board so i have bested them with this one post.

there will come a time when you no longer post on a messageboard but i will allow it for a while longer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94]"Fire" -- I am the god of hellfire! (1968) by Arthur Brown ~ new video - YouTube[/ame]

burn, oh ye of little faith!!!

Last edited:
How does that explain the diaspora, Roman, and Ottoman domination?
Israel abandoned God time and again and turned to pagan gods. Even now what is known as Israel is a secular, collectivist state created by man and not one based on Torah or prophecy.
Deluded evangelical Christians visit Israel thinking they will see the Holy Land full of religious Jews carrying the Torah.

And are shocked to find Israel is a secular state full of non religious Jews partying all night at immoral dance clubs and eating pork at restaurants. .. :cool:

The LORD had said to Abram, "... I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
Abraham wasn't a country. .. :cool:

try again sunni-----you should try reading some decent literature.

A wide spread convention in ancient times thruout the
literate people of the Mediteranean area included describing
a NATION by the name of its founder. Abraham as a
"nation" would be the nation founded by Abraham---to
wit the HEBREWS---and eventually----ISRAEL (which is
the given name of JACOB ---the grandson of Abraham ---
the father of 12 sons which name the tribes of Israel

Remember? Even in the Odyssey-----various peoples
are named according to some ancient past KING (the Odyssey
is that book you forgot to read when you were in the ninth grade---
so the night before the test you read the classic comic)

Israel abandoned God time and again and turned to pagan gods. Even now what is known as Israel is a secular, collectivist state created by man and not one based on Torah or prophecy.
Deluded evangelical Christians visit Israel thinking they will see the Holy Land full of religious Jews carrying the Torah.

And are shocked to find Israel is a secular state full of non religious Jews partying all night at immoral dance clubs and eating pork at restaurants. .. :cool:

Some children have that notion.

I agree with you that Israel turned to pagan idols.

It won't be that way forever because God has a remnant and God loves to play against a stacked deck.

It won't be that way forever because God has a remnant and God loves to play against a stacked deck.

You mean looking to the hills and worshiping in high places?

Galatians 3

English Standard Version (ESV)

By Faith, or by Works of the Law?

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you?*It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly*portrayed as crucified.*Let me ask you only this:*Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by*hearing with faith?*Are you so foolish?*Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by[a]*the flesh?*Did you suffer*so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain?*Does he who supplies the Spirit to you andworks miracles among you do so*by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—*just as*Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?

Know then that it is*those of faith who are*the sons of Abraham.*And the Scripture, foreseeing that*God would justify[c]*the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying,*“In you shall all the nations be blessed.”*So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets and today those with faith in Him are the sons of Abraham.

You didn't include a link to the source of your Copy/Paste post.

That's called Plagiarism.

Why do you hate copyright law??

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

That is why I typed the Book of Psalms / Proverbs threads by hand rather than cut and paste them from a link. I do type out my own bible scriptures / books of bible / because technically? You are right! If it is a cut and paste it is supposed to have a link with it.

That includes bible scriptures because someone took the time to look up the translations etc and deserves that credit. The link should be included. imo.

If we are not faithful in the little things we cannot expect G-d to give us more. It sounds small but I think in His eyes it is huge. It took me about 6 months to figure out how to make the links post on this board ( with a line underneath them ) and I was VERY grateful for Connery's patience! I think he should make the list to be cannonized as a saint for his patience. lol. - Jeri

You mean looking to the hills and worshiping in high places?

Actually idolaters in scripture were also identified by which direction they prayed. They prayed towards the east. Towards the sun. They sacrificed their children on the rocks. They worshiped Baal not G-d. Baal worship was brought by Jezebel - she was not a Jew - when she married Ahab - but there are many Baal gods... when a people send their children to their deaths in sacrifice to their god - that is baal worship.

The G-d of the Torah / Bible does not require His followers to send their children to their deaths to prove their love for Him. The G-d of the Torah / Bible teaches that obedience is what is desired. Not sacrifice. - Jeri

Israel is a prophetic time clock. Events being fulfilled in prophecy every single day. G-d has not changed His plans concerning His protection of Israel and His people.

Whereas other gods are said not to love the unbeliever G-d says he is married to the backslider. G-d loves the unbeliever. Isn't that wonderful? It means His plan is to reveal His Love, Mercy and Faithfulness through His complete forgiveness. This is available to all G-ds children and there isn't a single soul alive that hasn't fallen short of the glory of G-d. To judge people for attending a dance club and eating pork while ignoring the weightier matters such as mass murder of Christians and Jews, rape, sex slavery, looting commited in His name ( while He condemns such acts of violence ) is to strain a gnat while swallowing a camel whole. ( not using wisdom) - Jeri

Last edited:
Abraham wasn't a country. .. :cool:

try again sunni-----you should try reading some decent literature.

A wide spread convention in ancient times thruout the
literate people of the Mediteranean area included describing
a NATION by the name of its founder. Abraham as a
"nation" would be the nation founded by Abraham---to
wit the HEBREWS---and eventually----ISRAEL (which is
the given name of JACOB ---the grandson of Abraham ---
the father of 12 sons which name the tribes of Israel

Remember? Even in the Odyssey-----various peoples
are named according to some ancient past KING (the Odyssey
is that book you forgot to read when you were in the ninth grade---
so the night before the test you read the classic comic)

G-d was definitely speaking of Land as in LAND. See the following:

You shall inherit the Land, each tribe equal to his brother, about which I raised My hand to give it to your forefathers; this Land shall become yours as an inheritance.
EZEKIEL (47:14)

וּנְחַלְתֶּם אוֹתָהּ אִישׁ כְּאָחִיו אֲשֶׁר נָשָׂאתִי אֶת יָדִי לְתִתָּהּ לַאֲבֹתֵיכֶם וְנָפְלָה הָאָרֶץ הַזֹּאת לָכֶם בְּנַחֲלָה
יחזקאל מ’’ז:י’’ד

oo-ne-khal-TEM oh-TAH eesh ke-ah-KHEEV ah-SHARE na-SA-tee et ya-DEE le-tee-TA la-ah-vo-tay-KHEM ve-naf-LA ha-ah-RETS ha-ZOTE la-KHEM be-na-kha-LA

Forum List

Back