The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

Israel is a heathen secular state that sponsors homo marriage and gay parades.

It allows idols throughout the land and the majority of restaurants have pork on their menu.

Israel replaced the laws of the Torah with secular democracy and now everything against G-d is allowed.

To claim the G-d of the Torah blesses Israel is beyond absurd. .. :cool:

Last edited:
Abraham wasn't a country. .. :cool:

try again sunni-----you should try reading some decent literature.

A wide spread convention in ancient times thruout the
literate people of the Mediteranean area included describing
a NATION by the name of its founder. Abraham as a
"nation" would be the nation founded by Abraham---to
wit the HEBREWS---and eventually----ISRAEL (which is
the given name of JACOB ---the grandson of Abraham ---
the father of 12 sons which name the tribes of Israel

Remember? Even in the Odyssey-----various peoples
are named according to some ancient past KING (the Odyssey
is that book you forgot to read when you were in the ninth grade---
so the night before the test you read the classic comic)

G-d was definitely speaking of Land as in LAND. See the following:

You shall inherit the Land, each tribe equal to his brother, about which I raised My hand to give it to your forefathers; this Land shall become yours as an inheritance.
EZEKIEL (47:14)

וּנְחַלְתֶּם אוֹתָהּ אִישׁ כְּאָחִיו אֲשֶׁר נָשָׂאתִי אֶת יָדִי לְתִתָּהּ לַאֲבֹתֵיכֶם וְנָפְלָה הָאָרֶץ הַזֹּאת לָכֶם בְּנַחֲלָה
יחזקאל מ’’ז:י’’ד

oo-ne-khal-TEM oh-TAH eesh ke-ah-KHEEV ah-SHARE na-SA-tee et ya-DEE le-tee-TA la-ah-vo-tay-KHEM ve-naf-LA ha-ah-RETS ha-ZOTE la-KHEM be-na-kha-LA

If Abraham existed beyond being a literary device. .. he had 8 sons.. and he did become a great nation of families, tribes and clans.

Tradition in the ME is that all children whether born of a wife, slave or concubine have equal rights to their father.

What is noteworthy in the OT is that the younger son always gets over on the eldest son.

How does that explain the diaspora, Roman, and Ottoman domination?
Israel abandoned God time and again and turned to pagan gods. Even now what is known as Israel is a secular, collectivist state created by man and not one based on Torah or prophecy.
Deluded evangelical Christians visit Israel thinking they will see the Holy Land full of religious Jews carrying the Torah.

And are shocked to find Israel is a secular state full of non religious Jews partying all night at immoral dance clubs and eating pork at restaurants. .. :cool:
Actually they are shocked or should I say impressed to see the spirit, strength, ingenuity, and resilience of the Israeli people. You obviously have been interviewing people at your mosque. :rofl:

It allows idols throughout the land and the majority of restaurants have pork on their menu.

Israel replaced the laws of the Torah with secular democracy and now everything against G-d is allowed.

Yes, Israel all about gay parades and eating pork! Well at least according to our resident esteemed Moooslem nutjob here. Ha ha ha.

OMG. Where do these geniuses come from?

israel is a heathen secular state that sponsors homo marriage and gay parades.

Israel replaced the laws of the torah with secular democracy and now everything against g-d is allowed.

To claim the g-d of the torah blesses israel is beyond absurd. .. :cool:

yes, israel all about gay parades and eating pork! Well at least according to our resident esteemed moooslem nutjob here. Ha ha ha.

Omg. Where do these geniuses come from?

yes!!! Even israel has a few lowlife type people that reject truth and god!!!

try again sunni-----you should try reading some decent literature.

A wide spread convention in ancient times thruout the
literate people of the Mediteranean area included describing
a NATION by the name of its founder. Abraham as a
"nation" would be the nation founded by Abraham---to
wit the HEBREWS---and eventually----ISRAEL (which is
the given name of JACOB ---the grandson of Abraham ---
the father of 12 sons which name the tribes of Israel

Remember? Even in the Odyssey-----various peoples
are named according to some ancient past KING (the Odyssey
is that book you forgot to read when you were in the ninth grade---
so the night before the test you read the classic comic)

G-d was definitely speaking of Land as in LAND. See the following:

You shall inherit the Land, each tribe equal to his brother, about which I raised My hand to give it to your forefathers; this Land shall become yours as an inheritance.
EZEKIEL (47:14)

וּנְחַלְתֶּם אוֹתָהּ אִישׁ כְּאָחִיו אֲשֶׁר נָשָׂאתִי אֶת יָדִי לְתִתָּהּ לַאֲבֹתֵיכֶם וְנָפְלָה הָאָרֶץ הַזֹּאת לָכֶם בְּנַחֲלָה
יחזקאל מ’’ז:י’’ד

oo-ne-khal-TEM oh-TAH eesh ke-ah-KHEEV ah-SHARE na-SA-tee et ya-DEE le-tee-TA la-ah-vo-tay-KHEM ve-naf-LA ha-ah-RETS ha-ZOTE la-KHEM be-na-kha-LA

If Abraham existed beyond being a literary device. .. he had 8 sons.. and he did become a great nation of families, tribes and clans.

Tradition in the ME is that all children whether born of a wife, slave or concubine have equal rights to their father.

What is noteworthy in the OT is that the younger son always gets over on the eldest son.
What's your point? That religion is fiction? Well all religions can be dissected scientifically as fiction. That's why it's called FAITH.

Or that "they borrowed from others before them"?! OMG OMG OMG....what a revelation that must be.

What's your IQ, more or less than your shoe size?

israel is a heathen secular state that sponsors homo marriage and gay parades.

Israel replaced the laws of the torah with secular democracy and now everything against g-d is allowed.

To claim the g-d of the torah blesses israel is beyond absurd. .. :cool:

yes, israel all about gay parades and eating pork! Well at least according to our resident esteemed moooslem nutjob here. Ha ha ha.

Omg. Where do these geniuses come from?

yes!!! Even israel has a few lowlife type people that reject truth and god!!!
Jaysus, Israel has gays too?! Well at least they don't KILL ALL THE GAYS like they do in Muslim shitholes. And some countries like Iran, they just don't have any gays! Something the DNA or, maybe because they're all dead?

We have the word of god saying god's promise and blessing of israel are eternal!!! Believe god!

How does that explain the diaspora, Roman, and Ottoman domination?
Israel abandoned God time and again and turned to pagan gods. Even now what is known as Israel is a secular, collectivist state created by man and not one based on Torah or prophecy.
Deluded evangelical Christians visit Israel thinking they will see the Holy Land full of religious Jews carrying the Torah.

And are shocked to find Israel is a secular state full of non religious Jews partying all night at immoral dance clubs and eating pork at restaurants. .. :cool:

What's immoral about dance clubs ?

Your country allows gay marriages and parades too

Sunni Girl, why don't you just come out of the closet and tell us that you're a homosexual Muslim who attends gay parades in disguise, and spend hours practicing sucking, on pork hotdogs?

It's not the first time he has a man in his avatar LOL (unlike yours, which is a character)

I'm not sure what you are getting at, GISMY, but Israel will never be destroyed again. Israel is there to stay. If you believe the bible as you said you do in another thread then you could not possibly believe the fate of Israel is that of Sodom and Gomorrah.

I believe the bible just as you do but I do not believe G-d hates homosexuals - He is opposed to the act - not the individual. If you are having sex outside of marriage your sin is no less than anyone else's so G-d isn't grading on a curve here. What if you destroyed the hope of someone who "would have" come to G-d but decides its hopeless and doesn't because of something you've said. The power of words cannot be underestimated. ( I have considered this quite alot lately for myself ) No one can know the heart of any other person - tomorrow they could have a life altering experience and be closer to G-d than you. You never know.

Where was Israel chosen? In Genesis 12:2, 3 God said, And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

In Deuteronomy 7:7 and 8, the Israelites were again reminded of their elect status: The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers... [He chose you]. This oath that chooses Israel as an elect group of people has never been abrogated: For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance-or without change of mind (Romans 11:29). Because of God's unchanging covenant or oath, Romans 11:26-28 declares, And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, there shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.., as touching the election (the elect), they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

When God chose Israel as His elect wife, He chose her forever because the calling of God is without change of mind. Though Jehovah's spouse has often committed spiritual adultery by turning to iniquity and idolatry, still Jehovah loves her because God abides faithful.

ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED,GOD'S LOVE FOR ISRAEL IS ETERNAL!!! PTL.ROMANS 11:26-36==For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”

“This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; 29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. 32 For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! 34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? 35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

I think if you polled the sane people of this world, you'd find overwhelming support to keep Israel in Jewish hands rather than give the land to some useless bunch of arabs. Just look at how they fucked up all the other arab countries.

Psalm 9
9 O Lord, I will praise you with all my heart and tell everyone about the marvelous things you do. 2 I will be glad, yes, filled with joy because of you. I will sing your praises, O Lord God above all gods.
3 My enemies will fall back and perish in your presence; 4 you have vindicated me; you have endorsed my work, declaring from your throne that it is good. 5 You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked, blotting out their names forever and ever. 6 O enemies of mine, you are doomed forever. The Lord will destroy your cities; even the memory of them will disappear.
7-8 But the Lord lives on forever; he sits upon his throne to judge justly the nations of the world. 9 All who are oppressed may come to him. He is a refuge for them in their times of trouble. 10 All those who know your mercy, Lord, will count on you for help. For you have never yet forsaken those who trust in you.
11 Oh, sing out your praises to the God who lives in Jerusalem.Tell the world about his unforgettable deeds. 12 He who avenges murder has an open ear to those who cry to him for justice. He does not ignore the prayers of men in trouble when they call to him for help.
13 And now, O Lord, have mercy on me; see how I suffer at the hands of those who hate me. Lord, snatch me back from the jaws of death. 14 Save me, so that I can praise you publicly before all the people at Jerusalem’s gates and rejoice that you have rescued me.
15 The nations fall into the pitfalls they have dug for others; the trap they set has snapped on them. 16 The Lord is famous for the way he punishes the wicked in their own snares!
17 The wicked shall be sent away to hell; this is the fate of all the nations forgetting the Lord. 18 For the needs of the needy shall not be ignored forever; the hopes of the poor shall not always be crushed.
19 O Lord, arise and judge and punish the nations; don’t let them defy you! 20 Make them tremble in fear; put the nations in their place until at last they know they are but puny men.

Lord=you see that your arrogant enemies are rising up?
They devise crafty schemes against your people;
they conspire against your precious ones.

“Come,” they say, “let us wipe out Israel as a nation.We will destroy the very memory of its existence.”
Yes, this was their unanimous decision.
They signed a treaty as allies against you— psalm 83: Israel is forever!!! PTL.

The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

Well... at least until god sends his son back to earth, because armageddon has to happen in the Middle East first. So god will let Israel be destroyed?

Forum List

Back