The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

Lordy... ^^^^^^^^^^

ok I see

>>>>>>>>>>>running away fast LOL ...........:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Luke 4 THE Temptation of Jesus The verses from 1-13 all address Jesus being tempted by Satan in the wilderness for 40 days.

Satan does exist.

The Temptation of Jesus

4*sAnd Jesus,*tfull of the Holy Spirit,ureturned from the Jordan and was led*vby the Spirit in the wilderness*2*forwforty days,*xbeing tempted by the devil.wAnd he ate nothing during those days. And when they were ended,*yhe was hungry.*3*The devil said to him, “If you are*zthe Son of God, command*athis stone to become bread.”*4*And Jesus answered him,*b“It is written,*c‘Man shall not live by bread alone.’”*5*dAnd the devil took him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time,*6*and said to him, “To you*eI will give all this authority and their glory,*efor it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.*7*If you, then, will worship me, it will all be yours.”*8*And Jesus answered him,*f“It is written,

g“‘You shall worship the Lord your God,

and*hhim only shall you serve.’”

9*iAnd he took him to Jerusalem and set him on the pinnacle of the temple and said to him, “If you are*jthe Son of God, throw yourself down from here,*10*for it is written,

k“‘He will command his angels concerning you,

to guard you,’

11*and

k“‘On their hands they will bear you up,

lest you strike your foot against a stone.’”

12*And Jesus answered him,*“It is said,l‘You shall not*mput the Lord your God to the test.’”*13*And when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from him*nuntil an opportune time
Luke 4 - ESVBible.org - And Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the...

Yet these false teachers carelessly go right on living their evil, immoral lives, degrading their bodies and laughing at those in authority over them, even scoffing at the Glorious Ones. 9 Yet Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, when he was arguing with Satan about Moses’ body, did not dare to accuse even Satan, or jeer at him, but simply said, “The Lord rebuke you.” 10 But these men mock and curse at anything they do not understand, and like animals, they do whatever they feel like, thereby ruining their souls. Jude 1:8-10 and you?????

The Kingdoms of the world , and that includes Israel, are under the control of Satan, as much today as they were when Satan tempted Jesus with power over all those kingdoms of the world Satan controls.

Yet these false teachers carelessly go right on living their evil, immoral lives, degrading their bodies and laughing at those in authority over them, even scoffing at the Glorious Ones. 9 Yet Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, when he was arguing with Satan about Moses’ body, did not dare to accuse even Satan, or jeer at him, but simply said, “The Lord rebuke you.” 10 But these men mock and curse at anything they do not understand, and like animals, they do whatever they feel like, thereby ruining their souls. Jude 1:8-10 and you?????

Do you interpret the Lord's word and speak on his behalf?

omg Sherri....... you and your liking for words...

that wont save you....

or your Islamic ilk

The Kingdoms of the world , and that includes Israel, are under the control of Satan, as much today as they were when Satan tempted Jesus with power over all those kingdoms of the world Satan controls.=========== but in the last days God says all ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED!!! BELIEVE GOD!!

The Kingdoms of the world , and that includes Israel, are under the control of Satan, as much today as they were when Satan tempted Jesus with power over all those kingdoms of the world Satan controls.=========== but in the last days God says all ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED!!! BELIEVE GOD!!

Satan aint shit ok?

stop it with satan

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad: :cuckoo:

The Kingdoms of the world , and that includes Israel, are under the control of Satan, as much today as they were when Satan tempted Jesus with power over all those kingdoms of the world Satan controls.

Who made this determination sherri ?

Response Post 229

You misinterpret what is written, Salvation requires belief in Jesus, there are no special rules for any of those kingdoms/nations, all controlled by Satan , that collectively and corporately offer Salvation to all members of nations. How would you practically even define Israel? There was no nation called Israel when The BIBLE was written, many inhabitants of different religions who live in Palestine today are descendants of Israelites. And they have different religions and beliefs, many Jews do not even believe in God.

You misinterpret what is written, Salvation requires belief in Jesus, there are no special rules for any of those kingdoms/nations, all controlled by Satan , that collectively and corporately offer Salvation to all members of nations. How would you practically even define Israel? There was no nation called Israel when The BIBLE was written, many inhabitants of different religions who live in Palestine today are descendants of Israelites. And they have different religions and beliefs, many Jews do not even believe in God.

God says in the last days He would bring the scattered Jewish people back to their old homeland (israel) and HE STARTED THAT MAY 15,1948

God says in the last days He would bring the scattered Jewish people back to their old homeland (israel) and HE STARTED THAT MAY 15,1948

That is your interpretation of world events, not mine.

And God said no such thing.

Where is this recorded?

And the nations will know why Israel was sent away to exile—it was punishment for sin, for they acted in treachery against their God. Therefore, I turned my face away from them and let their enemies destroy them. 24 I turned my face away and punished them in proportion to the vileness of their sins.

25 “But now,” the Lord God says, “I will end the captivity of my people and have mercy upon them and restore their fortunes, for I am concerned about my reputation! 26 Their time of treachery and shame will all be in the past; they will be home again, in peace and safety in their own land, with no one bothering them or making them afraid. 27 I will bring them home from the lands of their enemies—and my glory shall be evident to all the nations when I do it. Through them I will vindicate my holiness before the nations. 28 Then my people will know I am the Lord their God—responsible for sending them away to exile, and responsible for bringing them home. I will leave none of them remaining among the nations. 29 And I will never hide my face from them again, for I will pour out my Spirit upon them,” says the Lord God.
EZEKIEL 39:23-29

That is your interpretation of world events, not mine.

Thanks GOD nobody cares about your interpretation.

READ THIS SCRIPTURE SLOWLY,IT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!!===And the nations will know why Israel was sent away to exile—it was punishment for sin, for they acted in treachery against their God. Therefore, I turned my face away from them and let their enemies destroy them. 24 I turned my face away and punished them in proportion to the vileness of their sins.

25 “But now,” the Lord God says, “I will end the captivity of my people and have mercy upon them and restore their fortunes, for I am concerned about my reputation! 26 Their time of treachery and shame will all be in the past; they will be home again, in peace and safety in their own land, with no one bothering them or making them afraid. 27 I will bring them home from the lands of their enemies—and my glory shall be evident to all the nations when I do it. Through them I will vindicate my holiness before the nations. 28 Then my people will know I am the Lord their God—responsible for sending them away to exile, and responsible for bringing them home. I will leave none of them remaining among the nations. 29 And I will never hide my face from them again, for I will pour out my Spirit upon them,” says the Lord God.

Past events are addressed there, that is The Old Testament.

And the nations will know why Israel was sent away to exile—it was punishment for sin, for they acted in treachery against their God. Therefore, I turned my face away from them and let their enemies destroy them. 24 I turned my face away and punished them in proportion to the vileness of their sins.

Forum List

Back