The Love Affair With Barack Obama Is Truly Over

When you consider that the mainstream media has always (and still is) supportive of the president the impact of Barry Hussein's decline is incredible.

When you consider that the mainstream media has always (and still is) supportive of the president the impact of Barry Hussein's decline is incredible.
His #'s would have definitely rivaled those of Bush's at his lowest, if he didn't have the media firmly kissing his ass.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ As far as I know, President Obama is not running for anything come 2016. In fact, on 20Jan17, he will become a two term ex-President.

So, wail on the President all you want. In the meatime, the Dems that are running will be whupping up on your candidates.
And the Dims that are running are also running away from him.

Well that's nice. but a little too late.

He put on us another monster Entitlement called, ObamaCare. He's brought moral down in this country to the lowest I've seen. The if that was job he's done those well.

just an ugly person and President

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ As far as I know, President Obama is not running for anything come 2016. In fact, on 20Jan17, he will become a two term ex-President.

So, wail on the President all you want. In the meatime, the Dems that are running will be whupping up on your candidates.
Obama said his policies are on the ballot, and y'all are screwed. Lol

Obama said his policies are on the ballot, and y'all are screwed. Lol

Yeah, I bet a lot of Dimocrats cringed big time when he made that remark.

Forum List

Back