The ‘Love And Kindness’ Candidate: Hillary Can’t Even Take Christmas Off From Bashing Republicans

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
these high brow snobs from the Democrat party can't even be witty. It proves one thing I've been wondering. that's if they hate 365 days out of year. And I'd say yes
man this is dumb

snip:
The ‘Love And Kindness’ Candidate: Hillary Can’t Even Take Christmas Off From Bashing Republicans

As much as Grandma tries to rebrand, she just can’t help herself.

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

America should be more appreciative of a grandmother who was dodging sniper fire on the front lines of the Bosnian War and then came back only to find herself evicted from her home and so flat broke that she had to move to Harlem.

I know these things because she said them, and she wouldn't lie!

She's running to be the national grandma. We should be getting cookies by now.
Trump is running for national grandpa? He's older than Hillary.

hes in much better health idiot and he hasn't had multiple strokes.
There is no viable evidence Trump is healthier and there is no viable evidence Clinton ever had a stroke.
Clinton recently went through an 11-hour interrogation in front of a hostile Congressional Committee while Trump whined about a debate lasting longer than 2 hours.
Clinton has had to pass medical exams for years as a high-ranking government official. Trump has never been subjected to that kind of scrutiny.

Clinton suffered some sort of fall resulting in a head injury.

Why did she fall? Did she slip or have balance issues.

Clinton suffered some sort of fall resulting in a head injury.

Why did she fall? Did she slip or have balance issues.
So from that lame speculation, you think it is OK to make up a lie and claim she had multiple strokes. You lie. Shows how reliable, credible and honest you are.

Libs like brain damaged politicians ... They elect them every chance they get.

Libs like brain damaged politicians ... They elect them every chance they get.
The poster is claiming a mild concussion, which is technically a traumatic head injury, is comparable or the same as a stroke, hence, the claim is an outright lie.

Forum List

Back