🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Luck Of The Irish Party Thread

shamrock-close-up-511100900-21e6f6f11ddf4457a30457f1b610c8a8.jpg

I forgot to say that this song was rather shocking. They must really hate green in Ireland. Or at least a lot of them do.

Hi. Anyone still here?

Yep!! I just started the Irish music part of it. I probably will be leaving at eleven pm et time though, maybe a little bit before then. Are you wearing green by any chance?

I forgot to say that this song was rather shocking. They must really hate green in Ireland. Or at least a lot of them do.

Yep!! I just started the Irish music part of it. I probably will be leaving at eleven pm et time though, maybe a little bit before then. Are you wearing green by any chance?
You didnt understand it.. Why do you think the Irish played such a prominent role in The Revolutionary War?

You didnt understand it.. Why do you think the Irish played such a prominent role in The Revolutionary War?

Honestly,.. I don't know. I fell asleep through much of history class in school admittingly. XD

"St. Paddy"? Is that term offensive to Irish Catholics? If you want it to be. How about the "fighting Irish"? Another derogatory phrase that ended up as a motto of a football team and Irish Americans accepted through the years. Drunken Irish? The Irish were driven off the pitiful plots of land after the potato famine hit in the 1840's and starved to death by the British aristocracy. The Irish were used as cannon fodder by the desperate North when they got off the boat in 1860. I think I deserve some sort of retribution from the government for what my ancestors endured. Should I get in line?

Forum List

Back