"The Lucky Generation"

KnobbyWalsh you and Ron Simon are the prime example of backstabbing ingrates and the reason why America is going down the chutes.

Those who were born before Pearl Harbor have been paying into their Social Security as devised by FDR, so if you are envious of their entitlement, you only show that you are, indeed a backstabber.

The veterans that came home after WWII had a REPUBLICAN President looking out for them unlike the veterans returning today, who find a punk pretender, who could not give a care about them.

If those that you so hatefully refer to are still working in laboratories, garages and basements are still working they are doing so because they know the country can not depend on the likes of you. So, if you managed to put many kids on this world, who hopefully won't turn out like you, thank a REPUBLICAN president.

With a black President any and all your wailing about racism is mute.

Just to set the record straight, the boomers sucked off the success of the Greatest Generation, created nothing on their own and cried about things being unfair more than any generation before them or any generation after them.

Yes, the gates of Garden of Eden are closed, but the key is totally unknown to your generation. It is called "ambition" and "hard work" and realizing who you are and what you are worth.

Let's about finding a job. Has any of your "victims" who "can't" find a job considered relocating? I moved several hundred miles to find a job when I was young. Mind you, I did not have to stay close to the source of dope like today's youngsters, because I was never addicted to any dope, other than the occasional beer on the weekend.

Since you chose to refer to Jesus Christ in your post, let me remind you that He also said that one should render to Ceasar what is Ceasar's and render onto God what belongs to God. If you decide not to go into Democratic/liberal conniptions, you will realize that what He meant was that no matter how poor you are you should still pay your FAIR SHARE, and that means that no one regardless of skin color or financial position should be free of paying taxes.

But I guess that believing that would make Christ and you hypocrites.

Forum List

Back