The Lunacy of the Far Left Summed Up by Bill DeBlasio

BigTy87

Jun 1, 2020
Today the mayor of NYC held a press conference celebrating that “we now have fewer people in our jails than any time since World War 2...and we are SAFER AND BETTER for it”

All while his city has seen murders and shooting spike 200% compared to this point last year.

If that doesn’t sum up the complete lunacy of the far left then I don’t know what does. Completely deranged these people are.

De Blasio: ‘Fewer People in Our Jails than Any Time Since WWII – and We Are Safer for It and Better for It’

Last edited:
Democrats have always completely ignored results. De Blasio is the worst politican I’ve witnessed in my lifetime. The man is an extraordinary idiot with deep rooted psychological issues.

LoL!!

BTW, where's the link?

From what I understand, MODs don't want threads like this created w/o a link.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Today the mayor of NYC held a press conference celebrating that “we now have fewer people in our jails than any time since World War 2...and we are SAFER AND BETTER for it”

All while his city has seen murders and shooting spike 200% compared to this point last year.

If that doesn’t sum up the complete lunacy of the far left then I don’t know what does. Completely deranged these people are.

Oh Yeah!!!! Well at least he's doing something about it. He got rid of their plain clothes anti-crime unit, and he also defunded the police by a billion dollars. That will show you!!!!

Had I done this thread, someone would have shut it down before I'd be able to post a link way down the line.

But, whatever's clever.

#LOLGOP

De Blasio: ‘Fewer People in Our Jails than Any Time Since WWII – and We Are Safer for It and Better for It’

A British subject, Mick Jagger, predicted this would happen back in the 70's.

"Don't you know the crime rate is going up, up, up, up, up
To live in this town you must be tough, tough, tough, tough, tough!
You got rats on the west side
Bed bugs uptown
What a mess this town's in tatters I've been shattered
My brain's been battered, splattered all over Manhattan"

LoL!!

BTW, where's the link?

That's what I 've been told. Or maybe that rule only applies to some.

LoL!!

BTW, where's the link?

That's what I 've been told. Or maybe that rule only applies to some.
Why don't you two have a riot errrrr protest.....
Because we don't riot over frivolous things like lack of pumpkins.

Correct. You riot when blacks get killed because they had no respect of authority.

Forum List

Back