The Magnificent President Trump responds to the latest indictment on charges stemming from the Special Counsel (Video)

Biggest, worst smelling pile of elephant $hit to hit these boards in the past couple of weeks, Tvaritch...

images

Your Orange Flim-Flam Man is his own worst enemy, as well as the Republic's worst domestic enemy... and now he's going down...

The Four Indictments were a Righteous Shoot... :laughing0301: :clap2:

You'd better hope he doesn't go down. The WEF plans to have us under complete control by 2030. And the only person they are afraid will spoil their plans is Donald Trump. :slap:

You'd better hope he doesn't go down. The WEF plans to have us under complete control by 2030. And the only person they are afraid will spoil their plans is Donald Trump. :slap:

But Kondor3 likes the idea of owning nothing and being happy about it, as well as having to eat bugs.

Why am I bothering? Kondor3 has probably never even heard of the World Economic Forum, and probably believes that "globalism" is some kind of right-wing QAnon conspiracy theory.

We're not dealing with the most informed segment of society here, ya know. Those folks with their faces plastered to the idiot screen watching "The View" and MSNBC are pretty much a lost cause.

Trump is a haterof American values.

Please define "American values." Do you mean:

Advocating for Americanism over globalism, Marxism, and secular humanism?

Being against the censorship of ideas not deemed politically correct by a small group of elitists?

Supporting the free market, instead favoring heavy government regulation?

A desire for equal outcomes as opposed to equal opportunity?

The belief that all Americans have the same opportunities to better themselves on their own volition?

A belief that America should be energy-dominant?

A belief in the sanctity of life, and that unborn children are our future?

The belief that excess taxes stifle businesses?

The belief that borders are necessary for the protection of a country's citizens?

That the rights of the individual take precedence over the collective?

That people should be allowed to control their own environment and destiny?

That we should be the strongest country in the world, while not starting wars?

Win. Yeah, I can see why that's a problem for you.

It's not a problem for me, since I don't live in an urban environment. All I can say is may God have mercy on those folks who spill out into the countryside, when the shooting starts in the cities. We're a well-armed and suspicious lot who would hardly put up with any shit.

but but but.....there is only one Messiah.....

so then it wasn't Barack Ovomit? LOL
:04:
Obama did a decent job on the domestic front...

Obama was a train wreck on the foreign policy front...

He was not the Messiah that minorities and White "pretend Blacks" made him out to be...

No, Trump is all for America. The globalist are all the democrats and 1/2 of the republicans.
Too late now...

Teflon Don can no longer walk down the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and get away with it...

An example must now be made, for the future, and to demonstrate to the outside world - friend and foe alike... that in America no one is above The Law...

Your Orange Massa is toast...

It's not a problem for me, since I don't live in an urban environment. All I can say is may God have mercy on those folks who spill out into the countryside, when the shooting starts in the cities. We're a well-armed and suspicious lot who would hardly put up with any shit.

:boohoo:

Too late now...

Teflon Don can no longer walk down the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and get away with it...

An example must now be made, for the future, and to demonstrate to the outside world - friend and foe alike... that in America no one is above The Law...

Your Orange Massa is toast...
Ridiculous,. You hypocrite.

No, Trump is all for America. The globalist are all the democrats and 1/2 of the republicans.
Trump IS a globalist.

World of Influence: A guide to Trump's foreign business ...​

1690967707490.png
OpenSecrets
https://www.opensecrets.org › news › 2019/06 › trum...

Jun 4, 2019 — Two years into his presidency, Donald Trump continues to make money from properties and licensing deals in nearly two dozen countries around ...

Why does every teabagger accusation turn out to be a confession?

Forum List

Back