The Magnificent President Trump responds to the latest indictment on charges stemming from the Special Counsel (Video)

Biggest, worst smelling pile of elephant $hit to hit these boards in the past couple of weeks, Tvaritch...

images

Your Orange Flim-Flam Man is his own worst enemy, as well as the Republic's worst domestic enemy... and now he's going down...

The Four Indictments were a Righteous Shoot... :laughing0301: :clap2:
Idiot ^^^

Uhhhhh.... don't look now... but Obama has retired from political office... although I hear that emulation is the highest form of flattery...

but but but.....there is only one Messiah.....

so then it wasn't Barack Ovomit? LOL
:04:

What a defiant bold American Patriot Trump is. He's simply magnificent! Our Government has become a criminal institution! This has gone so far beyond politics that I don’t know what to call it.

That man should be an inspiration to everyone. He's been fighting against a powerful undercurrent of deeply-entrenched globalist and Marxist antagonists for seven straight years now, and hasn't broken a sweat. Trump truly is a man who believes in what he stands for, most people would have given up by now.
What was the message??????

All I heard was.....poor me.....a lie....another lie.......poor me....send money.....

A true POS.^^^^

But we were told Ovomit was the one..... so who is it then?

obamamessiah-the-new-american-magazine-101308pdf-1-728.jpg

1-Obama-Messiah.jpg

The way the media deified Obama was as sickening as the videos of those school children being forced to sing his praises. I though we had become North Korea.

The way the media deified Obama was as sickening as the videos of those school children being forced to sing his praises. I though we had become North Korea.

You are exactly right! Yes!

Well you have Biden, the abuser of his own daughter. Come out, she claims she waited to take a shower, so her dad "Joe" wouldn't join in. You're a pervert for supporting that.

Refusing to even consider whether Ashley Biden's diary entries are factual makes bodecea's silence a complicity in Ashley's sexual abuse by her father. Any honest person wouldn't immediately write something like that off as being a lie. Apparently that "All women must be believed"? phase the liberals went through was only the current fad of the time.

Forum List

Back