The Main Focus for Five Years has been to Not Negotiate or Compromise with Obama

Really? This could also be said:"The Obama's Main Focus for Five Years has been to Not Negotiate or Compromise with the Republicans

Name just one time where Obama has Negotiated or Compromised on anything?
Seems that he has gotten his way on most everything. If the Republicans did not Negotiate or Compromise explain how Obamacare got passed?

The PPACA/Obamacre got passed because the PEOPLE of America in 2006 and 2008, threw the reckless Republicans out of BOTH houses of the Congress, and the Presidency.

There is NOTHING illegal, unethical, or immoral about laws passed by a majority of one party if that one party holds both houses of the Congress.

Invest in a basic Civics course at your local community college

Yup and in 2010 After the Dems passed the ACA all on their own they lost the House and Seats in the Senate. America was not amused.

We'll just have to wait and see what they think of the ACA come the next elections after folks get a real good look at the POS that the Dems have foisted on America.

In 2012 The nation as a whole, not particular, gerrymandered, safe goper districts, voted. Romny/Ryan ran against Obamacare and America said "Get over it!"

Fool

I think you're a bit confused and backwards. The main focus of Obama the last five years is no compromise with the GOP. Or the American people. It's his way or the high way.

The Main Focus for Five Years has been to Not Negotiate or Compromise with Obama

Now all of a sudden they think the public hasn't noticed and they can get away with playing like they are reasonable and rational?

:lol:

I'd say you've got it ass backwards.

Barry isn't interested in negotiating. Hell he's never stuck a pinkie across the aisle.

Guys a jackass.

I think you're a bit confused and backwards. The main focus of Obama the last five years is no compromise with the GOP. Or the American people. It's his way or the high way.

You are backwards on this. The far right says it wants what it wants, and they won't budge.

That is not negotiation, it is childish.

Didn't you listen to the counsel on Saturday night on KBYU? Hmmm?

“When I first came into office, the head of the Senate Republicans said, ‘my number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president.’ Now, after the election, either he will have succeeded in that goal or he will have failed at that goal.”

— President Obama, interview on CBS’ “60 Minutes,” recorded on Sept. 12, 2012, and aired on Sept. 23

*“It was no surprise, because the sejvvnator from Kentucky, who just spoke, announced at the beginning, four years ago, exactly what his strategy would be. He said, his number-one goal was to make sure that Barack Obama was a one-term president.”

— Sen. Richard Durbin (D-Ill.), on the Senate floor, Sept. 21, 2012
http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/f...9fd5cd8-0696-11e2-afff-d6c7f20a83bf_blog.html

Mitch McConnell Ad Calls Him 'Obama's Number One Target'

Last edited:

Now all of a sudden they think the public hasn't noticed and they can get away with playing like they are reasonable and rational?

Barry isn't interested in negotiating. Hell he's never stuck a pinkie across the aisle.

Guys a jackass.

Do you refer to GHWB as Poppy, or Reagan as Ronnie or Bonzo's co-star?

U

Guys a jackass.

Do you refer to GHWB as Poppy, or Reagan as Ronnie or Bonzo's co-star? :cuckoo:

sure when you need to lie about things...but then again you are a partisan hack so your answer is typical.

That why the re-election in 2012. People don't like that the GOP hasn't even wanted to talk at all to this President in any meaningful way.

Onlookers without a personal agenda against this President see this loud and clear.

And this coming from the one who NEVER SUPPORTED OBLAMMER...

Do you do tricks all day??

What the fuck are you drinking? Just curious, I want to make sure I never have any of it.

And this coming from the one who NEVER SUPPORTED OBLAMMER...

Do you do tricks all day??

Dante is on the record in 2008 arguing against the election of then US Senator Obama. In four years President Obama and his demented opponents convinced Dante, Obama was the man to vote for in 2012. So in a way President Obama has people like you to thank for his re-election. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back