Zone1 The main reason people hate religion

sometimes the truth sounds arrogant

when you are not used to hearing it or are so lost in your own ditch of a religion you

don't recognize it
Don’t be silly. Everyone knows the Hebrew Bible is the right one!

sometimes the truth sounds "cultist"

when you are not used to hearing it, or

you are so lost in your own ditch of a religion you

don't recognize it
You said that already. It’s not any less arrogant the second time.

can you actually do a post that says something?
My post says it clearly: Announcing that YOUR Bible is the “true” one, with the obvious meaning that others are following false religions, is arrogant and obnoxious. Got it now?

Don’t be silly. Everyone knows the Hebrew Bible is the right one!

no, all three desert religions use the false commandments the liar moses claimed were etched on tablets in the heavens ... as one example of the religious forgeries and fallacies written throughout their documents.

Ok, you are an idiot.

:lol: Nothing new to me. Otherwise I would not try to speak with people like you, isn't it? I am for example convinced the people are able to bring under control governments with the power of a mind made of love and rationality because in the peaceful end weapons will no one help at all. ... Or we let it be to try to conquer the universe because the powers we will need to use to do so will be able to destroy a whole solar system when any Mr. Miller will make a wrong hateful decision.

Sorry son, I am saved by the blood of Christ.

Good grief - who is able to say such a nonsense? Here in this world you are lost in the end because you will die. And what will happen with you in the other world is exclusivelly only gods decision. What "the blood" of Jesus tells you is something else: He will always be with everyone who suffers - up to the last consequence which will hopefully not be the last consequence. He's first of all for us in this world here the redeemer. He knows what's wrong. He knows what's right. He's ready to help. Always. Whether he is on the side of arrogant assholes or not is another question. What you said here is for sure a total opposite of an important element of the Christian message. You are no ones father - except perhaps a biological father of your own children. In this case ask the mother of your children how to be a good father for them.

Last edited:
no, all three desert religions

The normal name someone uses who tries to think and not to defame is the expression "Abrahamitic religions" in such a context.

use the false commandments the liar moses

Liar is from my point of view a totally wrong description of Moses.

claimed were etched on tablets in the heavens ... as one example of the religious forgeries and fallacies written throughout their documents.

:lol: Unfortunatelly you do not realize on your own what you say here. What you say here needs a critical engagement. But this constructive engagement is lost when you say the same time the information you get and use from the bible is wrong. Indeed you seem not to understand what it means that Moses "broke" the god given law - nearly directly in the moment he got it. Later he made a copy. But even in this copy is clear that the will of god and the will of the son of the pharao had not always been the same. It exist reasons why Moses never entered the country "where milk and honey flows" (=where it was easy to near and to save the own children).

Last edited:
The normal name someone uses who tries to think and not to defame is the expression "Abrahamitic religions" in such a context.

Liar is from my point of view a totally wrong description of Moses.

:lol: Unfortunatelly you do not realize on your own what you say here. What you say here needs a critical engagement. But this constructive engagement is lost when you say the same time the information you get and use from the bible is wrong. Indeed you seem not to understand what it means that Moses "broke" the god given law - nearly directly in the moment he got it. Later he made a copy. But even in this copy is clear that the will of god and the will of the son of the pharao had not always been the same. It exist reasons why Moses never entered the country "where milk and honey flows" (=where it was easy to near and to save the own children).
Later he made a copy.

- and that's what is written in their scriptures, not the heavenly etchings but those of a liar and murderer ... and the other connotation's written by that individual or those that wrote for them - the desert religions.

- and that's what is written in their scriptures, not the heavenly etchings but those of a liar and murderer ...

So why do you read our books if you do not try to understand what's really written there? I fear we say "someone breaks the law" because Moses broke the "tablet" where 10 commandements were program.

By the way: What are George Washington and Andrew Jackson for you? Heroes or criminals? Andrew Jackson for example ignored (=broke) the US-American laws.

and the other connotation's written by that individual or those that wrote for them - the desert religions.

Are you sure you see the "problems" of the universe in the right way, scorning sandcorn?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back