The main stream media is having a melt down with President Trump picking JD Vance as his VP. CNN data, but of course.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
MSN
When Trump tapped JD Vance as his running mate, the Ohioan's background was a major selling point.
But new CNN data shows Vance with a double-digit net unfavorable rating across the Midwest.
Vance's national rollout as the GOP vice presidential nominee has so far been a rocky affair.
Ohio Sen. JD Vance's national introduction as former President Donald Trump's running mate has been less than ideal.
Ideal for whom, is the question? Of course not for the left, or Chuck Schumer wouldnt be advising President Trump to drop JD, because it would make the Democrats win. I mean , come on man, why wouldnt Schumer D-NY want JD to stay in the race if JD was so good for the Democrats. Because they, Democrats know, that the Republican ticket cant lose, there will be over 82 million votes cast for the Republicans, and the Democrat Candidate who never got one vote from the primaries, cannot cheat enough to win.

1722212212675.png

MSN Ideal for whom, is the question? Of course not for the left, or Chuck Schumer wouldnt be advising President Trump to drop JD, because it would make the Democrats win. I mean , come on man, why wouldnt Schumer D-NY want JD to stay in the race if JD was so good for the Democrats. Because they, Democrats know, that the Republican ticket cant lose, there will be over 82 million votes cast for the Republicans, and the Democrat Candidate who never got one vote from the primaries, cannot cheat enough to win.

View attachment 986017

Many people are questioning it.

If Trump wins, he will be a solid choice with his background in the military, Yale grad and tech business owner.

if he loses an election he needs to win, than he shouldn't have rolled the dice.

That's the risk he has taken.

Many people are questioning it.

If Trump wins, he will be a solid choice with his background in the military, Yale grad and tech business owner.

if he loses an election he needs to win, than he shouldn't have rolled the dice.

That's the risk he has taken.

The only way TRUMP can loss is if democrats can pull off another steal. Win or loss will have nothing to do with TRUMP's VP pick of Vance.

The only way TRUMP can loss is if democrats can pull off another steal. Win or loss will have nothing to do with TRUMP's VP pick of Vance.
Dominion had to switch 3.5 million votes last time.... they're looking at 10 million this time. And the element of surprise is gone.

I bring receipts: Didn't their stuttering fucktard with the 1000-yard drooling stare just get 81 million votes? The most in history? And now they've kicked it to the curb, but not before shitting on it repeatedly.... and publicly.... while the entire planet laughed and pointed.

That's called a receipt.

Nobody is voting for this sloppy fuck (except Dominion).

8yk7me.jpg

Forum List

Back