The manipulation of Facebook by.....

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Facebook is driving me NUTS these days. The same message gets posted over and over and over and over again.

Here's are some examples

1725347185384.png
1725347216459.png
1725347247145.png
1725347269933.png
1725347297816.png
1725347335274.png
1725347361319.png
1725347381423.png
1725347435958.png
1725347476477.png
1725347558344.png

Some of these are clearly AI images. I'll talk about the last one, it pops up a lot (I was going to talk about the two old dudes with artificial legs saying "It's my birthday" but usually it's spelled badly)

First you count the fingers. Then you look at the names, and you know it's AI.

Then you look at the comments. The last one has 7 comments.

"Best wishes for this Military couple and baby!
❤️
💕
Thanks for your Military Services!
✝️
🙏
🇺🇸
"

"So sweet
❤️
and beautiful
❤️
seeing the parents with their beautiful baby.Long may they live and enjoy their lives and hopefully nothing bad happens to the father while serving in the military
❤
😊
🙏
😀
♥
"

These are the only two comments that are like this, supporting the picture. Others are saying it's AI.

Then if you look at the people who write these comments above, the first has three posts ever that you can see. Two from 2019, one from 2021. And yet this person is going around writing comments like this on Facebook? And only opened their Facebook in 2019?? Also has no friends to show. No photos, nothing.

This is clearly manipulation of Facebook. Who's doing it? Russia? China? Trump? The Koch brothers?

Impossible to know. I went looking for posts and I think about every 5th thing on my feed was one of these.

Today there have been so many talking about how money should be given to the military rather than to education. There's no way it's a coincidence.

Facebook is a disease. I was on it for a second in the beginning but deactivated after not too long. Scrolling through someone’s photos who i didnt know really was a wtf am i doing moment.

Deactivate.

It’s what Jesus would do. 😀

Facebook is a disease. I was on it for a second in the beginning but deactivated after not too long. Scrolling through someone’s photos who i didnt know really was a wtf am i doing moment.

Deactivate.

It’s what Jesus would do. 😀

For me I use the groups. Sometimes I go through the feed if I'm bored.

Even then the groups are full of rubbish.

For me I use the groups. Sometimes I go through the feed if I'm bored.

Even then the groups are full of rubbish.
It’s addictive, i get it. You can deactivate and just have a break for a month, then if you log in again you are back on. They make it hard to say goodbye. As with any cult. 😂

Mark is in freakout mode at the moment. Fearing a Trump win. They must have some shit on him for him to comment about the Biden administration like he did. I was surprised.

Last edited:
It’s addictive, i get it. You can deactivate and just have a break for a month, then if you log in again you are back on. They make it hard to say goodbye. As with any cult. 😂

And the problem is that people are using it to massively manipulate people with such images and comments as I posted. Fake accounts making comments. Photos that are AI generated and change slightly every time you see them. Is it all done without much in the way of human intervention? Who's paying for it?

And the problem is that people are using it to massively manipulate people with such images and comments as I posted. Fake accounts making comments. Photos that are AI generated and change slightly every time you see them. Is it all done without much in the way of human intervention? Who's paying for it?
It sounds like a different place from when i was on it. Not worth it.
Ive been watching these catfish videos on YouTube the last few days and they find their victims a lot of the time on facebook. Or even scammers can use your photos and make a fake identity to scam someone.

Im always surprised when people even on a forum like this use their real face as an avatar or post their pics in show yourself threads. Ive seen some crazy stuff over the years on forums with people getting doxed and the victim having to get the fbi involved because the guy is threatening to kill their family.

Forum List

Back