The marches showed me I need to stop oppressing women

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Don't ask women at home to do nothin' ...not a damn thing!

Women at work need equal pay (aka more pay than males)

...oh...and don't ask them to do nothin' ...not a damn thing!

16142983_1786056971646363_5768931330983075978_n.jpg

Me too!

Next time lesbians and feminists raise an entire city against me, I'll take it with grace.

Next time lesbians and feminists hound and discriminate me from college, I'll remember this march and think, no no. that's fair enough.

Next time I'm followed in my car by "concerned members of the community" I'll think well fair enough, if it was men they'd be arrested for stalking but ...the March, so that ok.

Next time a woman convinces all her boyfriends to attack me while I'm sleeping in my home, I'll think of Madonna as the glass shards fall down around me.

Next time I'm drugged by a woman and subsequently raped by fuck knows what creepy old fucker, I'll think well I deserve this, I really do, because of this march, reminding me how women are in danger since Trump got inaugurated. Even though all that happened before Trump got inaugurated.

Next time I deal with female cops or social workers, I'll feel a glee in my heart as they ridicule me, because this march has shown me that women are in Danger from Mr Trump. And heaven forfend that a woman's welfare lifestyl...er ahem I mean equal rights are at stake.

...Go Trump. Down with communities.

Forum List

Back