The Masses Turning on Whole Foods

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
People don't like this. I refuse to shop at stores who want me to do their job and don't want my money enough to wait on me.

Then there's that pesky Mark of the Beast thing (at least many people believ this is it)

People don't like this. I refuse to shop at stores who want me to do their job and don't want my money enough to wait on me.

Then there's that pesky Mark of the Beast thing (at least many people believ this is it)

Cool conspiracy theory

Except for the fact that this is from the Kai Cenet event earlier this month when that riot broke out in Union Square.

You can disagree all you want, dumb ass. That's where the video came from.

You clowns will literally believe anything fed to you if it meets your paranoid preconceptions.

You twist the meaning of "conspiracy" to a whole new level.

And you wonder why everyone has the opinion they do

You twist the meaning of "conspiracy" to a whole new level.

And you wonder why everyone has the opinion they do

You be sure to get back to us when Whole Foods has forced you to get a microchip in your hand in order to shop at their store and when they deny you food because your social credit score is too low.

Nobody agrees with you dumping everything you dislike into "Conspiracy".

It's in conspiracies because that's what it is, retard.

The FACT is, this thread is about Whole Foods moving us from cash and instituting SCANS.

That is a FACT.

Because you object to a particular video is irrelevant to the TOPIC of this thread.

We all know what's going on

All 500-plus Whole Foods stores will soon let you pay with a palm scan​

Amazon One links your palm signature to your payment method and identity.​

Forum List

Back