The Matter Of The Pope

That was not an apology for lying to people.
You have a huge problem with Teshuva and now you have something to consider when talking about such with Taz.
I SUGGEST for you to stop repeating yourself, stop trying to validate yourself by flooding the forums with thousands of short quip pointless posts which both behaviors is a sign of abnormal human behavior.
It's also not healthy to deflect your issues.
Your strange faith in something you can't name or define and are to embarassed by to discuss has made you wormwood, so what is the point of something that makes you angry and miserable and unstable?

You have a huge problem with Teshuva and now you have something to consider when talking about such with Taz.
I SUGGEST for you to stop repeating yourself, stop trying to validate yourself by flooding the forums with thousands of short quip pointless posts which both behaviors is a sign of abnormal human behavior.
Your strange faith in something you can't name or define and are to embarassed by to discuss has made you wormwood, so what is the point of something that makes you angry and miserable and unstable?
Look... you are the one who claims to be the top prophet of God. Not me. You. You claim to be a prophet of the Jewish people. Yet all you do is talk about Christianity. I am calling bullshit on your bullshit.

This is really easy to prove. How many Jews are you having conversations with on these boards right now? How many Christians are you having conversations with on these boards right now? What do you discuss with Jews in these conversations? What do you discuss with Christians in these conversations?

Well.... how many? And what are you discussing?

The Pope is a drunk-looking scuzzball. Whatever you do, don't dig too much in his past.

Look... you are the one who claims to be the top prophet of God. Not me. You. You claim to be a prophet of the Jewish people. Yet all you do is talk about Christianity. I am calling bullshit on your bullshit.

This is really easy to prove. How many Jews are you having conversations with on these boards right now? How many Christians are you having conversations with on these boards right now? What do you discuss with Jews in these conversations? What do you discuss with Christians in these conversations?

1) you just proved my point on my post about forum terrorist knowing they don't have to behave like their target Rabbis.
2) you are basically saying Jews aren't welcome here which is liken
to Arthur Godfrey's ole no dog or Jews sign on the castaway hotel he owned.
If you don't like Jews and disabled people then why do you always post to them with personal messages not relating to the topic or forum being one open to ALL ETHIC AND THEOLOGIES?

Where does it say the cardinals think the pope is demonic?

Has the Pope done anything that differs with what Christ taught?

1) you just proved my point on my post about forum terrorist knowing they don't have to behave like their target Rabbis.
2) you are basically saying Jews aren't welcome here which is liken
to Arthur Godfrey's ole no dog or Jews sign on the castaway hotel he owned.
If you don't like Jews and disabled people then why do you always post to them with personal messages not relating to the topic or forum being one open to ALL ETHIC AND THEOLOGIES?
How many Jews are you having conversations with on these boards right now? How many Christians are you having conversations with on these boards right now? What do you discuss with Jews in theseconversations? What do you discuss with Christians in these conversations?

Forum List

Back