The media and the left LIED again

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
tweet.png

No surprise the left just keeps digging its hole and the media helps them dig it. I think they have moved on from a shovel,they are using a backhoe now.

Last edited:
Poland ready to fight fake news after Trump's legendary visit. Good and real news.

Duh. We saw it on video. She shook his hand. After she shook Melania's hand.

It was there for all to see.

Dumb shit.

No response libs? Come on now at least admit you lied.

Duh. We saw it on video. She shook his hand. After she shook Melania's hand.

It was there for all to see.

Dumb shit.
You saw it? Then why did "one of you" post a nonsense rant about how she snubbed Trump?

And now Trump is actually becoming friends with the leader of a country that was long since ignored by pretty much all of the past presidents.

#makeEasternEuropegreatagain

As I posted yesterday, I thought the cropped video was funny. Not as good as Obama toasting the Queen during the playing of their national anthem, but worth a laugh. Surely nothing to get over sensitive about.

As I posted yesterday, I thought the cropped video was funny. Not as good as Obama toasting the Queen during the playing of their national anthem, but worth a laugh. Surely nothing to get over sensitive about.
Except the media literally used it to lie about Trump and the Polish leader's wife to millions of people....

Except the media literally used it to lie about Trump and the Polish leader's wife to millions of people....

Nope. The "media" did no such thing.

Try harder.

Only place I saw it was on a YouTube video posted by a user named "Skivox0.1!!!" that somebody here shared on a thread. When it comes to the media I simply take attitude of buyer beware, especially when it comes to anyone playing the red vs. blue game.

Only place I saw it was on a YouTube video posted by a user named "Skivox0.1!!!" that somebody here shared on a thread. When it comes to the media I simply take attitude of buyer beware, especially when it comes to anyone playing the red vs. blue game.
A CNN staff person tweeted that video to spread throughout Twitter and the rest of the web while he is literally giggling.

A CNN staff person tweeted that video to spread throughout Twitter and the rest of the web while he is literally giggling.

Twitter is a perfect place for posting that sort of non-sense. You really ought to know better than to think of Twitter as any sort of news site.

Forum List

Back