The Media Considers A Second Trump Term To Be A Threat.....Forget About Objectivity Folks....They Want To Use Fear To Steal Another Election

We are amazed you would run a criminal,, again. If you would do that, then we need to prosecute him for his crimes. And if he can still run after that, it's the voters decision.

BUT, if MI can use something that's in their constitution to keep Trump off our ballot, of course we will consider that option.

Don't forget Trump is probably involved in the failed plot to kidnap my governor Gretchen Whitmer. Same as Trump is responsible for the guy who attacked Paul Pelosi. We are dealing with NAZI's. They've successfully convinced poor dumb whites that we are under attack. It's a joke but that nationalistic bulls hit really works.

The only people who have PROVABLY committed crimes are the xidens, Clinton, pelousi, schiff, and schumer, the fbi, and the DOJ, and of course, garland.

You forgot sunspots. TRUMP!'s responsible for those too.
No but that does remind us he was dumb enough to look at the sun during an eclipse. He was literally on the wrong side of everything. Lied about everything. Big and small things.

He isn't responsible for sunspots or this hurricane he lied about
1694452965760.png

No but that does remind us he was dumb enough to look at the sun during an eclipse. He was literally on the wrong side of everything. Lied about everything. Big and small things.

View attachment 827929
I'd like to see what evidence you may have that he was involved in that plot to kidnap that governor. That's a pretty far stretch too.

The only people who have PROVABLY committed crimes are the xidens, Clinton, pelousi, schiff, and schumer, the fbi, and the DOJ, and of course, garland.
What have you proved?

Your Republican controlled House is dying for some dirt on Hunter that implicates Joe. You say they've found some? Can't wait to see it.

And don't get butt sore when we compare what you find to what Trump did when he was in office. Maybe we try Trump and Biden together.

Trump made up to $160 million from foreign countries as president​

Compare that to the $20 million Hunter made over 20 years.

Then keep in mind 4 months after Trump left office the Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion dollars. You say that's not payback for all the shit Jared and Trump did for them while in office? Who you kidding?

I'd like to see what evidence you may have that he was involved in that plot to kidnap that governor. That's a pretty far stretch too.

Even if I could would you care?

Like Roger Stone helped Bush steal 2000. Trump pardoned Roger Stone for unrelated crimes around 20 years later. Then they find out Roger Stone communicated with Proud Boys and Oath Keepers for Trump when starting the insurrection.

Here is the connection. I remember during Covid, National Republicans who didn't live in MI had a huge problem with how she was handling the shutdown. Trump mentions her by name. Later those militias tried to kidnap her.

Duh. Maybe if it was just me who noticed this you could play stupid but

Michigan governor says Trump’s words inspire extremists​

President Donald Trump repeatedly attacked Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, during his rally in Lansing, Michigan, on Tuesday, at one point taking credit for the FBI thwarting a plot to kidnap her and then immediately downplaying the actual threat that had been posed to Whitmer.

“Your governor, I don’t thinks she likes me too much,” Trump joked, prompting a loud reaction from the crowd.

“Hey, hey, hey hey,” he told the audience, “I’m the one, it was our people that helped her out with her problem.”

“I mean, we’ll have to see if it’s a problem. Right? People are entitled to say maybe it was a problem, maybe it wasn’t,” he added. “It was our people – my people, our people that helped her out. And then she blamed me for it. She blamed me and it was our people that helped her. I don’t get it. How did you put her there?”

Trump has repeatedly attacked Whitmer before and after the news of the plot. Whitmer wrote in the Atlantic on Tuesday that every time he does so, threats surge.

View attachment 827929
Yeah,......you call it a lie that he can't predict landfall of a hurricane.
As if Trump can control the weather.

What have you proved?

Your Republican controlled House is dying for some dirt on Hunter that implicates Joe. You say they've found some? Can't wait to see it.

And don't get butt sore when we compare what you find to what Trump did when he was in office. Maybe we try Trump and Biden together.

Trump made up to $160 million from foreign countries as president​

Compare that to the $20 million Hunter made over 20 years.

Then keep in mind 4 months after Trump left office the Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion dollars. You say that's not payback for all the shit Jared and Trump did for them while in office? Who you kidding?

There is plenty of evidence against the entire xiden crime family. No one is desperate to find any.

It's all over the place.

Fascist swine, such as yourself, ignore it.

In order to do that, you're killing human beings with brains. You really want to defend that?
He doesn't think he has to because he has convinced himself that a "fetus" is a conglomeration of cells that can easily be destroyed without any moral baggage. He likely feels the same about the elderly, handicapped, and any other class that seems inconvenient. What he doesn't want to understand or accept is that every choice we make has consequences that we WILL FACE someday.

Like Roger Stone helped Bush steal 2000. Trump pardoned Roger Stone for unrelated crimes around 20 years later. Then they find out Roger Stone communicated with Proud Boys and Oath Keepers for Trump when starting the insurrection.

Here is the connection. I remember during Covid, National Republicans who didn't live in MI had a huge problem with how she was handling the shutdown. Trump mentions her by name. Later those militias tried to kidnap her.

President Donald Trump repeatedly attacked Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, during his rally in Lansing, Michigan, on Tuesday, at one point taking credit for the FBI thwarting a plot to kidnap her and then immediately downplaying the actual threat that had been posed to Whitmer.

“Your governor, I don’t thinks she likes me too much,” Trump joked, prompting a loud reaction from the crowd.
" c
“Hey, hey, hey hey,” he told the audience, “I’m the one, it was our people that helped her out with her problem.”

“I mean, we’ll have to see if it’s a problem. Right? People are entitled to say maybe it was a problem, maybe it wasn’t,” he added. “It was our people – my people, our people that helped her out. And then she blamed me for it. She blamed me and it was our people that helped her. I don’t get it. How did you put her there?”

Trump has repeatedly attacked Whitmer before and after the news of the plot. Whitmer wrote in the Atlantic on Tuesday that every time he does so, threats surge.
The "Atlantic" has lied about Trump constantly. Got anything else?

There is plenty of evidence against the entire xiden crime family. No one is desperate to find any.

It's all over the place.

Fascist swine, such as yourself, ignore it.
Are you kidding? McCarthy is under great pressure to impeach Biden but he knows that will cost Republicans if he tries it. He's a coward. RINO. Just like Lindsay Graham. Who tried to help Trump steal the election.

Huh. Even RINO's tried to rig the election and help Trump.

Are you kidding? McCarthy is under great pressure to impeach Biden but he knows that will cost Republicans if he tries it. He's a coward. RINO. Just like Lindsay Graham. Who tried to help Trump steal the election.

Huh. Even RINO's tried to rig the election and help Trump.
They did not help Trump. If they really did Trump would still be president. It was nothing but lip service,. They hate Trump as much as you do. Wise up, you gullible fuck.

They did not help Trump. If they really did Trump would still be president. It was nothing but lip service,. They hate Trump as much as you do. Wise up, you gullible fuck.
The only difference is they can't let their base know it or they'll definitely lose their jobs.

I'm loving it. You can't win.

So the connection is casual at best. IOW, there's no record of communication between TRUMP! and anyone in which he said he wanted Whitmer kidnapped. In fact, that would be foolhardy to the extreme.

Oh NO!!!!!! :eek:

Not another Trump presidency!:eek:

We must do everything we can to prevent another Trump presidency.....even if it means breaking the law.:oops-28:

going by the coverage he got, they considered his first term a threat.

We are amazed you would run a criminal,, again. If you would do that, then we need to prosecute him for his crimes. And if he can still run after that, it's the voters decision.

BUT, if MI can use something that's in their constitution to keep Trump off our ballot, of course we will consider that option.

Don't forget Trump is probably involved in the failed plot to kidnap my governor Gretchen Whitmer. Same as Trump is responsible for the guy who attacked Paul Pelosi. We are dealing with NAZI's. They've successfully convinced poor dumb whites that we are under attack. It's a joke but that nationalistic bulls hit really works.
NOt much doubt he's responsible for your hemorrhoids too.

So the connection is casual at best. IOW, there's no record of communication between TRUMP! and anyone in which he said he wanted Whitmer kidnapped. In fact, that would be foolhardy to the extreme.
Of course not. But there is a connection enough I believe it's true. Plus there were lots of Republicans who tried to help Trump steal the state.

No I don't have PROOF of it. But the more we talk the more it makes sense.

And did you hear his speech after they tried to kidnap her? If you don't have a problem with what he said, well, lets just say I'm sure you don't and you will be voting for Lex Hitler next year.

Of course not. But there is a connection enough I believe it's true. Plus there were lots of Republicans who tried to help Trump steal the state.

No I don't have PROOF of it. But the more we talk the more it makes sense.

And did you hear his speech after they tried to kidnap her? If you don't have a problem with what he said, well, lets just say I'm sure you don't and you will be voting for Lex Hitler next year.
Now, now, don't go Godwin's on me.

Most do not believe trump will win except Maga supporters.

Among non MAGA republicans he has little support.

IF he makes it to the top then they will stay home and without a strong showing by all republicans he will lose again

The survey of more than 1,300 adults also found that despite the love for him among Republicans, Trump remains highly disliked, continues to struggle mightily with independents — and 6 in 10 Americans don't want him to be president again.

Trump is correct that among his supporters he has very high support. In fact, every poll shows that voters with MAGA beliefs support the former president over 90 percent. It's the non-MAGA supporters that Trump doesn't appear to have been told about. Even the perception of MAGA isn't doing well.

Biden's - strategy go after the non supporting republicans well all he has to do is make them stay home. and don't vote.

There is a small group that dislike both men and they will probably stay home.

without a strong republican turn out , Trump has no chance.

Now, now, don't go Godwin's on me.
Maybe him inspiring these guys gave him the idea for January 6th.

The funny thing is he was mocking her, downplaying the severity of the crime and he was suggesting that it was HIS FBI that helped her out. Well isn't that interesting? He admitted he was in charge of the FBI back then. How did he lose control?

Forum List

Back