The media is now 100% leftist / elitist

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Used to be Fox actually was "Fair & Balanced". It was the reason FoxNews became the number one news source of the new Millennia. Something has changed. Liberals will still say FoxNews is extreme right. I disagree. FoxNews now posts many images and messages that clearly are anti-Trump and anti-right.
Here's what I consider an example....taken without ANY changes directly from FoxNews....

What I see is an image of Trump with a FU symbol cleverly overlaid. And the caption is worded so that morons reading it will get the message that the Russians are why Trump is president.

Just one example. I see many lately on "Fair & Balanced" Fox News..

FoxNewsElitists_1.jpg

Last edited:
** The title should have been "Leftist / Elitist" but the forum won't allow corrections to titles

Used to be Fox actually was "Fair & Balanced". It was the reason FoxNews became the number one news source of the new Millennia. Something has changed. Liberals will still say FoxNews is extreme right. I disagree. FoxNews now posts many images and messages that clearly are anti-Trump and anti-right.
Here's what I consider an example....taken without ANY changes directly from FoxNews....

What I see is an image of Trump with a FU symbol cleverly overlaid. And the caption is worded so that morons reading it will get the message that the Russians are why Trump is president.

Just one example. I see many lately.

View attachment 130870

Should be a button beside 'watch thread' to edit it.

** The title should have been "Leftist / Elitist" but the forum won't allow corrections to titles

Just one example. I see many lately on "Fair & Balanced" Fox News..

View attachment 130870

Corporate state media is all about obfuscation, incoherence, anxiety, fear, and fomenting background noise so that the societal wealth extraction may continue unabated.

Forum List

Back