The media is stealing our elections!

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
my father who watches the news 4 times a day, 3 local, 1 national.
Has absolutely no idea what the green new deal is, packing the court, ending filerbusted, biden raped a intern, the eulogy at a kkk grand masters funeral, Harris record as a AG IN California, Bidens racist comments.

why can’t the media report the news accurately?

Has absolutely no idea what the green new deal is, packing the court, ending filerbusted, biden raped a intern, the eulogy at a kkk grand masters funeral, Harris record as a AG IN California, Bidens racist comments.

Well, there is this newfangled thingy called the Internet. While most of your wants are just alt-right wet dream fantasy, I'll try.

Green New Deal

Kamala Harris Record

• Banned

Well, there is this newfangled thingy called the Internet. While most of your wants are just alt-right wet dream fantasy, I'll try.

Green New Deal

Kamala Harris Record
Yea and we get erased ... is Stalin propaganda..

All countries have a biased media.
It is impossible to have a totally impartial news source.
Journalists are human beings. They have their prejudices. And most journalists nowadays are liberal.
Before World War II, most reporters came from the working class and were not graduates of "journalism schools."
Here in Los Angeles, the only newspaper is a propaganda sheet, so I canceled my subscription more than a year ago. Even its headlines are mini-editorials against President Trump!

I hope that your dad watches FOX News, for although it has its faults, it does try to present all sides. He should avoid being misled by CNN and MSNBC and even the network evening news programs.

I feel your dad's pain. I, too, cannot find a single news source (either American or foreign) that I respect.

So I get a feeling for what is going on by listening to the five minutes at the top of each hour on the radio. And also -- I admit -- I learn a lot by reading the titles of threads on discussion forums.

• Banned
All countries have a biased media.
It is impossible to have a totally impartial news source.
Journalists are human beings. They have their prejudices. And most journalists nowadays are liberal.
Before World War II, most reporters came from the working class and were not graduates of "journalism schools."
Here in Los Angeles, the only newspaper is a propaganda sheet, so I canceled my subscription more than a year ago. Even its headlines are mini-editorials against President Trump!

I hope that your dad watches FOX News, for although it has its faults, it does try to present all sides. He should avoid being misled by CNN and MSNBC and even the network evening news programs.

I feel your dad's pain. I, too, cannot find a single news source (either American or foreign) that I respect.

So I get a feeling for what is going on by listening to the five minutes at the top of each hour on the radio. And also -- I admit -- I learn a lot by reading the titles of threads on discussion forums.
We used to confront one another,, bar rooms, out side on the street, people are cowards now a days.

My brother had never heard of Trump's opportunity zones for economic development. He is pretty busy, and only casually follows politics, so he never hears any other viewpoints.
That is just one of President Trump's MANY accomplishments that never see the light of day on TV or social media. Democrat controlled Media is not intended to inform but persuade.

The media wants a horse race, for the ratings, which is why the media has worked so hard to bolster Trump.

However, a train wreck gets even higher ratings. The Trump admin has reached train wreck status, so count on our nutty conservative MSM to begin abandoning Trump.

" Authoritarians Love For Stifling Regulations "

* Resolving Climate Change Through Ordained Blood Letting *

Green New Deal
The Green New Deal (GND) is a proposed package of United States legislation that aims to address climate change and economic inequality.[1][2][3][4]

When climate change is directly correlated with the gluttony of hue mammon over population and an intent to do something about it , then at least it will be dealt with honestly ; and, the same is true about income inequality as people continue to breed themselves into it poverty .

Now rather than planting trees , implementing land management and adding irrigation systems the democrats are optioning to handicap the us competitive edge , its domestic industry , and the economic well being of its people .

* Globalism Versus Domestic Development *

Given the tariffs against china and the focus on domestic production rather than globalism is consistent with the american school of economics , tell us , does the economic inequality include situations where the us is forced to engage in globalism and the offshore of its industry to prop up foreign economies ?

* Anti-Racist Racist Evil Whitey Excuse *

So do the democrats believe that evil whitey has to give away its wealth and fortuitous future for an economic , social and political back seat on the world stage and in its own country and make its selves equally mediocre ?

The twin themes “only whites can be racist” and “all whites are racist” appeared at the University of Delaware in 2007. The “sustainability” dorm-based indoctrination program at UD offered this aperҫu:

A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. ‘The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality. By this definition, people of color cannot be racists, because as peoples within the U.S. system, they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination….’

* Brief Explanation Of Agenda For Pretentious Wise King Bureaucrats *

There are wide varieties of economic inequality, most notably measured using the distribution of income (the amount of money people are paid) and the distribution of wealth (the amount of wealth people own). Besides economic inequality between countries or states, there are important types of economic inequality between different groups of people.[2]

Last edited:
Yes but when the world’s most prominent medical journal goes political, this media rabidity requires vaccination and leashing: the assholes at NEJM.

That's simple. The media are all Communist owners and reporters. The Communists have infiltrated our country and if the democrats win you will be living in a Communist United States owned by China.

I hope republicans win big in 2020 force them to hire real journalists

The media wants a horse race, for the ratings, which is why the media has worked so hard to bolster Trump.

However, a train wreck gets even higher ratings. The Trump admin has reached train wreck status, so count on our nutty conservative MSM to begin abandoning Trump.
BAHAHAHAHA! The media has worked so hard to bolster Trump? In what universe is that happening?

Forum List

Back