The medical community finally addresses child transitioning

I dont understand why what i posted here is wrong? ~S~
1718663504728.png

It's not wrong. The silly rule is just that you need to add a certain amount of your own personal content. Say how you feel about it. Tell us what your opinion is.

It's a rule that nailed me until I got used to it.

i am trying

i just don't think most folks are really interested in my opinion OPJQ

~S~

Your a man of very few words Sparky, I have always understood that.

I OTH, have always been exceedingly verbose. My honors composition teachers in H.S. had always told me I used too many words, and conveyed too much information, most of it useless and extraneous. . . :rolleyes:

But most of us understood what you were conveying in the OP of the statement and the studies posted by The American College of Pediatricians.

This organization has come out with a video condemning the practice of both puberty blockers and gender transition surgeries in teenagers recommended by. . . "WPATH or the World Professional Association for Transgender Health," just as they do in Europe.

This is based on scientific studies now. I see most of those on the left used nothing but ad hom attacks in response to these studies.

It is time all of America put our children before the profits of BIG PHARMA or an ideological agenda. . . and just slow our roll a bit.

Pretty simple, hon. Admin needs you to use two or three lines of your own opinion about the content of your thread.

I don't want your thread to disappear because it looks really interesting.

Wow, that's the most intelligent, wordy response I've seen you type in almost two years.
What happened?..no emojii available to properly express your feelings on the subject? :auiqs.jpg:

Your a man of very few words Sparky, I have always understood that.

I OTH, have always been exceedingly verbose. My honors composition teachers in H.S. had always told me I used too many words, and conveyed too much information, most of it useless and extraneous. . . :rolleyes:

But most of us understood what you were conveying in the OP of the statement and the studies posted by The American College of Pediatricians.

This organization has come out with a video condemning the practice of both puberty blockers and gender transition surgeries in teenagers recommended by. . . "WPATH or the World Professional Association for Transgender Health," just as they do in Europe.

This is based on scientific studies now. I see most of those on the left used nothing but ad hom attacks in response to these studies.

It is time all of America put our children before the profits of BIG PHARMA or an ideological agenda. . . and just slow our roll a bit.
yes & thx for having the words i could not choke up Mr B

~S~

I live in Vermont, we are a mostly a liberal run state

old world conservatives like me have little voice

Vermont has legislated the 'gender dysphoria' contingent the right to infiltrate our educational system, and shut out the parent(s) completely

I.E.~ they can legally kidnap one's child for genital mutilation w/out parental consent

~S~

I live in Vermont
That's where the libertarian podcaster Styx lives.

:113:

YouTube down-regulates most of his stuff. . . and I don't usually look for vids, but occasionally, since I will watch his stuff on here. . . a vid will pop up in suggestion on my Roku.

Good stuff. Great independent PoV.

The Five Main Reasons for People Identifying as Trans​

2 months ago

I live in Vermont, we are a mostly a liberal run state

old world conservatives like me have little voice

Vermont has legislated the 'gender dysphoria' contingent the right to infiltrate our educational system, and shut out the parent(s) completely

I.E.~ they can legally kidnap one's child for genital mutilation w/out parental consent

~S~

Similar evil legislation exists in WA state.

I could not leave my late husband buried in such an evil place and so I had him disinterred and sent to me here in South Dakota, where he is now buried in the beautiful VA Cemetery.

My husband taught sixth grade in the late 1970's, and saw this insanity coming.

What are we going to do with a culture that accepts sexually mutilating children?

That's where the libertarian podcaster Styx lives.

:113:

YouTube down-regulates most of his stuff. . . and I don't usually look for vids, but occasionally, since I will watch his stuff on here. . . a vid will pop up in suggestion on my Roku.

Good stuff. Great independent PoV.

The Five Main Reasons for People Identifying as Trans​

2 months ago

Thx Mr B

so these are my neighbors? :rolleyes:

well i'd start with questioning it 2:50 or so......

trans rate of suicide? we're going to hang our hat on that?

OMG!
:eek:

~S~

Forum List

Back