The Millennial Song!

We're fucked.
On the plus side, I'm an ornery sumbich.
Really they need their heads straightened, but how to do that? Free college courses?

Fuck, my friend's kid is 20, has a learner's permit, wtf?

When me and his dad were 15 we had jobs and learner's permits.
All the time, wtf?

I've been driving since I was 11, with 3 on a tree.

Fuck, my friend's kid is 20, has a learner's permit, wtf?

When me and his dad were 15 we had jobs and learner's permits.
All the time, wtf?

I've been driving since I was 11, with 3 on a tree.

I first drove an old truck on a small farm when I was 14, and that was the age I got my first job as well, after lying about my age. Worked at that restaurant for 4 years.

I could not wait to get out of the family house and be on my own.

NO PARTICIPATION MEDAL FOR YOU
We watched the video.

That is participating.

Cough up the trophy!

I gave you a "funny" as a participation trophy. I'm all altruistic and shit. lol
Your concern for others and selflessness is highly respected and with appreciation, I accept your award.

After consulting with the millennials, I have come to the conclusion that it may be necessary to go to extremes and demand that true compassion and selflessness comes when you give me most of your earnings.

From there I will compassionately distribute my newfound wealth.

NO PARTICIPATION MEDAL FOR YOU
We watched the video.

That is participating.

Cough up the trophy!

I gave you a "funny" as a participation trophy. I'm all altruistic and shit. lol
Your concern for others and selflessness is highly respected and with appreciation, I accept your award.

After consulting with the millennials, I have come to the conclusion that it may be necessary to go to extremes and demand that true compassion and selflessness comes when you give me most of your earnings.

From there I will compassionately distribute my newfound wealth.

You're a prince amongst men.

Forum List

Back