The Mistake Is Where You Get Your Information

I don't think I see a failure, it was objectively an epic failure. You had the absolute best possible scenario to run on. A president with the worst popularity levels ever. An absolute failure of leadership over the last 2 years. COVID policy still fucking people over. A massive inflation rate. Wide spread shortages of basic products. Hell, parents were having trouble finding formula for their infants. All of this on top of the fact that it was a mid term and the party out of power almost always gains significant progress during a mid term. And a million other things. Every. Fucking. Metric. All of them massively favored republicans just slaughtering democrats.

And what did you do? You managed to barely take take the house. Barely. The republicans should have presided over a slaughter. They should have control of the senate. They should have a majority in the house that gives them a comfortable lead rather than one that is so slim and fractured they cannot even get their shit together to select the leadership.

Hell, the senate and the house just passed a major budget deal specifically because current leadership does not trust the incoming house to be capable of negotiating it when they have more power. That you cannot see the abject failure of the republican party is a matter of partisan blinders. Even the bobbleheads on the right had to admit how epically they failed.

And your 'question' just highlights how the right learned jack shit this cycle. Just wait until 2024 when you fucktards stick us with another 4 years of Biden/Harris since you are incapable of putting up a decent candidate because you are just going to repeat the same bullshit mistakes.

RvW the holy grail of leftism is gone forever less than a year before the midterms. The republicans gained control of the house and the senate basically stayed the same. You believe the midterms were a huge loss for republicans?
Psssssssst. You’re masters are lying to you again.

RvW the holy grail of leftism is gone forever less than a year before the midterms. The republicans gained control of the house and the senate basically stayed the same. You believe the midterms were a huge loss for republicans?
Psssssssst. You’re masters are lying to you again.
Yes, it was a failure.

That you have brainwashed yourself into thinking it was not is a you problem. You can't even identify who you think my 'masters' are because that is just your asinine excuse repeated over and over to remain ignorant.

Yes, it was a failure.

That you have brainwashed yourself into thinking it was not is a you problem. You can't even identify who you think my 'masters' are because that is just your asinine excuse repeated over and over to remain ignorant.

Isn’t Florida supposed to be under what now?

Not you for damn sure.
Ivy League grad with advanced degrees. Now.....when you left Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College, did they give you a diploma or just that big red nose?

Whether you love it or hate it, you probably associate candy corn with Halloween. Initially, however, it was more linked with chickens than the spooky holiday. When the Goelitz Confectionery Company (now Jelly Belly) began manufacturing candy corn, it was named "Chicken Feed." The tri-colored confection was designed to look like chicken feed and came out at a time when almost half of all Americans worked on farms. The packaging of the candy was decorated with a colorful rooster logo with a tagline that read, "Something worth crowing for." Which two years in history did the Times Square ball not drop?

If everybody thought for themselves there would be no need for Democrats or Republicans.

Isn’t Florida supposed to be under what now?
What would any claim of Florida being under something have to do with me?

Oh that is right, you are just running away from your crazy bullshit now you have no idea what you are claiming.

What would any claim of Florida being under something have to do with me?

Oh that is right, you are just running away from your crazy bullshit now you have no idea what you are claiming.

You know as well as I it’s another failed prediction from the globalclimatewarmingchange cult.
Now you’re just lying to yourself.

You’re just surprised she made it through college without being groomed by the cult.
Someone who actually did go to an Ivy League university and graduated would not waste her days arguing with people on the internet...much less the heavy reliance on cutting and pasting content. Those folks are the content creators.

She's flat out lying. I'm surprised that you believe her. We'll add her to the other conservatives who say they have graduate degrees, live on dividend income, are in the 3% of earners...and my favorite...the abysmal racist who says he has $20M in the bank.

You know as well as I it’s another failed prediction from the globalclimatewarmingchange cult.
Now you’re just lying to yourself.
What I know is that you have no idea what you are babbling about hence why you keep bringing up shit that has nothing to do with me, anything I said or any point I have made.

PC and Santos have lots in common
I never lie. Watch me put you in your place:

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.
  • 1672762386159.png
  • You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?

If everybody thought for themselves there would be no need for Democrats or Republicans.

Soooo......everyone would agree on policies?????

I guess you don't think for yourself......or think at all.

The Constitution spells that out.

There are a number of locales you could 'escape' to where there is one opinion only......pack for the hermit kingdom of North Korea, you dunce.

Forum List

Back