The Modern MLK

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
His name is Rev. William Barber.

Let's try this again. Can you or the Rev quantify a "Living Wage"?

I wonder if Rev Barber considers Ms Amanpour to be "white" ? anyone? IM-2?

Irrelevant.

OH? so you are unable to define "white" and
"person of color" too. I will help you. Ms. Amanpour is Iranian. There are LOTS of people who have RECENTLY decided that Iranians are "persons of color" ---I am an OLD OLD woman who was born in and lived in the USA all my life. In the course of my LONG LIFE, I have been acquainted with iranians since my teenage years---right here in the USA. I have never been to Iran. VERY VERY RECENTLY----some Iranian muslims have been described as "persons of color" -----which I have found to be kinda funny. Iranians are some of the MOST racist (in reference to african blacks) people in THE WORLD. They think they are ARYANS like the germans. Not all Iranians are muslims. Ms Amanpour is christian---I think she is married to a jew. There are also "PARSIS" <<< that's leftover zoroastrians and also jews. I believe that most Zoroastrians who have survived islam in Iran fled to India. ----to MUMBAI. I am still wondering what
PERSONS OF COLOR actually means

Irrelevant.
MLK died for a cause. If there are issues still in relations, it does not blur the fact that the rights won over a half century ago from wrongs has had its major share of disappointments from your own. The clown and buffoonish act has worn thin in all levels and would be an asterisk if there was not violence associated with it. Who knew that the entire social media system in all ways would be used as pure propaganda running concurrently with the sick education system. We have convinced people that talking about building something or growing food is the same as actually doing it.

Forum List

Back