The Molly Tibbetts murder will be ‘the one’....the one that motivates good Americans to cast a vote.

We’re spending $100 billion each and every year on the cockroaches now. The one time expense for complete eradication seems like nothing.

Well, you Real Americans (aka republicans) control virtually everything and yet you still can't get anything done.

Why is that?

Could it be that Mr. Businessman actually likes his cheap, hard working labor?

We are working extremely hard at swamp draining. You?
I don’t think it counts as swamp draining when most of the people you drain are ones that you brought in.

I was disappointed but not surprised that Trump made the choice to politicize the murder of Mollie Tibbetts

What’s your idea of “politicizing” an event?
Should our president do what CNN does and pretend it didn’t happen by not acknowledging her murder?
Unfortunately for you wetback lovers, illegal wetbacks and all the filth and degradation they’re responsible for happens to be a hot topic within our political landscape. Sucks for you huh?

The murder of Tibbetts is about a murder; it isn't about immigration.
Trump is telling people that murder is actually about immigration but he is wrong.

Yes, murdered by someone that was in this country ILLEGALLY.

OK; if you wanna play that game then we can also blame the killer's employer, which is just as weak an argument as yours.

"Rivera worked at Yarrabee Farms in rural Poweshiek County for four years, Lang said. Yarrabee Farms is owned by multiple generations of the Lang family, including Craig Lang, former Farm Bureau President and prominent Iowa Republican."

Mollie Tibbetts case: 'Our employee was not who he said he was,' said murder suspect's employer

But hey; if Trump & his supporters wanna blame illegals for the murder of Tibbetts, then we also have to blame the Republicans that paid the killer's pay check & kept the killer in Iowa to kill Tibbetts.

LefTard Logic:
“You left your keys in your ignition, it’s your fault if your car gets stolen.”
Only in LibTardia

Nice deflection. Actually only a deflection; nothing nice about it.

B609B6DF-0192-4598-8774-43E74018CE4D.jpeg
Her death will not be in vain...I expect this incident to be the one that sends good Americans over the top. Those who were on the fence and unsure about how they felt about illegals will be pushed Right over this one.
I’m looking forward to hearing Donny’s opinion.
You were lied to.
Shame on you and Crooked Donnie for using her death for political purposes.

Trump is telling people that murder is actually about immigration but he is wrong.
Sure, and 9/11 had absolutely nothing to do with Islam. Really tired stuff.

I thought the thread was about the Mollie Tibbetts murder

what does 9/11 & Islam have to do with that?
Hey, it was your knee-jerk response, "The murder of Tibbetts is about a murder; it isn't about immigration."

Good Lord, yet another snowflake here.

Hey, it was your knee-jerk response, "The murder of Tibbetts is about a murder; it isn't about immigration."

Good Lord, yet another snowflake here.

Yes; correct. The murder of Mollie Tibbetts is about a murder. It is NOT about immigration.

LefTards love to compartmentalize issues..they hate viewing almost anything through a wide lens. They hate “big picture” thinking.
“Focus on the team as a whole, pretend that slow fat kid isn't bringing the team down.”
Ignorant fools.

LefTards love to compartmentalize issues..they hate viewing almost anything through a wide lens. They hate “big picture” thinking.
“Focus on the team as a whole, pretend that slow fat kid isn't bringing the team down.”
Ignorant fools.

Congratulations; resorting to elementary grade level name calling is merely indicative of a sound & valid argument.

Is that you, Donald?

It's hilarious reading what you idiots post.

By the way nitwits, her name is spelled Mollie.

Jesus H, your morons can't even spell the girls name correctly
Again no point made by the VOR....
what does VOR stand for Very Ornery Retard?...buuuuaaahahahahaha!!!!
You scumbags don't give a shit about this girl. You are all just using her corpse to further you and your messiah's agenda. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Trayvon Martin, Freddie Gray and Mike Brown ring a bell for you? Like your side gave a shit about these guys. The difference here is Mollie Tibbetts didn't attack anyone, didn't break any laws and doesn't have a rap sheet a mile long. It was failure to enforce common sense border laws that killed her. See the difference?

You scumbags don't give a shit about this girl. You are all just using her corpse to further you and your messiah's agenda. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Trayvon Martin, Freddie Gray and Mike Brown ring a bell for you? Like your side gave a shit about these guys. The difference here is Mollie Tibbetts didn't attack anyone, didn't break any laws and doesn't have a rap sheet a mile long. It was failure to enforce common sense border laws that killed her. See the difference?

Sorry; I don't have a "side."
I am all for OUR government enforcing the immigration policies it has passed into law.
The FACT that both Dems & Reps, for decades, have been unwilling to do just that has nothing to do with the murder of Mollie Tibbetts.

I am all for OUR government enforcing the immigration policies it has passed into law.
The FACT that both Dems & Reps, for decades, have been unwilling to do just that has nothing to do with the murder of Mollie Tibbetts.

We have a President now that wants to do it, and he is getting a ton of push back from Liberals.

[

It's amazing how many left-wing dingbats claim not to have sides these days. Hillary really did a job on you, didn't she?

Her death will not be in vain...I expect this incident to be the one that sends good Americans over the top. Those who were on the fence and unsure about how they felt about illegals will be pushed Right over this one.

I was disappointed but not surprised that Trump made the choice to politicize the murder of Mollie Tibbetts

Should our president do what CNN does and pretend it didn’t happen by not acknowledging her murder?
Unfortunately for you wetback lovers, illegal wetbacks and all the filth and degradation they’re responsible for happens to be a hot topic within our political landscape. Sucks for you huh?

OK; if you wanna play that game then we can also blame the killer's employer, which is just as weak an argument as yours.

"Rivera worked at Yarrabee Farms in rural Poweshiek County for four years, Lang said. Yarrabee Farms is owned by multiple generations of the Lang family, including Craig Lang, former Farm Bureau President and prominent Iowa Republican."

Mollie Tibbetts case: 'Our employee was not who he said he was,' said murder suspect's employer

But hey; if Trump & his supporters wanna blame illegals for the murder of Tibbetts, then we also have to blame the Republicans that paid the killer's pay check & kept the killer in Iowa to kill Tibbetts.

Sure, with that logic why not blame the parent's for even conceiving her....dumbass.

We have a President now that wants to do it, and he is getting a ton of push back from Liberals.

I would like nothing more than for Trump to be successful in his quest to address the issue of illegal immigration; that would be great.

For Trump to politicize the Tibbetts murder is IMO not helping him in this regard.

Trump's maneuver to blame Tibbetts murder on illegal immigration is short sighted, self serving, and demonstrates Trump's propensities to address complex issues with at best, very elementary ideas.

Sure, with that logic why not blame the parent's for even conceiving her....dumbass.

and thus, my argument that Tibbetts murder is about murder; not about immigration.

Trump told his base that Tibbetts murder IS about immigration & they ran with that = Pavlov's dog

[

It's amazing how many left-wing dingbats claim not to have sides these days. Hillary really did a job on you, didn't she?

Hillary? Why do you say?

I would like nothing more than for Trump to be successful in his quest to address the issue of illegal immigration; that would be great.

For Trump to politicize the Tibbetts murder is IMO not helping him in this regard.

Trump's maneuver to blame Tibbetts murder on illegal immigration is short sighted, self serving, and demonstrates Trump's propensities to address complex issues with at best, very elementary ideas.

How so? Is that not exactly how she died? Is he supposed to ignore it and pretend the guy was legal so as not to appear the politicize? Those are the facts. "Hand up don't shoot" by Liberals was politicizing because as we know is was based on a lie.

View attachment 212699
You were lied to.
Shame on you and Crooked Donnie for using her death for political purposes.

The social security number he stole was legal. He wasn't.

How so? Is that not exactly how she died? Is he supposed to ignore it and pretend the guy was legal so as not to appear the politicize? Those are the facts. "Hand up don't shoot" by Liberals was politicizing because as we know is was based on a lie.

Tibbetts died because she was murdered; not because of illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back