The Molly Tibbetts murder will be ‘the one’....the one that motivates good Americans to cast a vote.

How so? Is that not exactly how she died? Is he supposed to ignore it and pretend the guy was legal so as not to appear the politicize? Those are the facts. "Hand up don't shoot" by Liberals was politicizing because as we know is was based on a lie.

Tibbetts died because she was murdered; not because of illegal immigration.

At the hands of an illegal alien. Who, if we had secured our border after the killing of Sarah Root and dozens and dozens of others, would be alive today.

Your deflection is duly noted. Next time, when you want to wash the blood of the innocent off your sides hands, use lots and lots of soap. Excuses won't hack it.

As always, I am happy to help.

I don't have a side.

Tibbetts murder is not about immigration, as much as Trump, or yourself make out to be about immigration.

Tibbetts murder is about a murder; nothing else.

Get immigration out of your thick skull. Immigration is a legal process. Crossing our border illegally is not Immigration, it is a criminal act. I suggest you educate yourself.

Tibbetts murder is about a criminal entering our country, with encouragement of the left, and stabbing one of our children to death.

Again, if you don't understand that simple reality, I, nor anyone else can help ya.

Politicize Tibbetts murder all you like; that demonstrates nothing more than short sighted thinking & lack of intelligence.

Sure, leave your front doors unlocked snowflake, do it 24/7/365, just like our borders are. Then post that fact on Facebook. Report back in 30 days with the results.

Tibbetts died because she was murdered; not because of illegal immigration.

At the hands of an illegal alien. Who, if we had secured our border after the killing of Sarah Root and dozens and dozens of others, would be alive today.

Your deflection is duly noted. Next time, when you want to wash the blood of the innocent off your sides hands, use lots and lots of soap. Excuses won't hack it.

I don't have a side.

Tibbetts murder is not about immigration, as much as Trump, or yourself make out to be about immigration.

Get immigration out of your thick skull. Immigration is a legal process. Crossing our border illegally is not Immigration, it is a criminal act. I suggest you educate yourself.

Tibbetts murder is about a criminal entering our country, with encouragement of the left, and stabbing one of our children to death.

Again, if you don't understand that simple reality, I, nor anyone else can help ya.

Politicize Tibbetts murder all you like; that demonstrates nothing more than short sighted thinking & lack of intelligence.

Sure, leave your front doors unlocked snowflake, do it 24/7/365, just like our borders are. Then post that fact on Facebook. Report back in 30 days with the results.

LOL; snowflake? Does that make you 'feel' like a man when you call people, "snowflake?" LOL

I don't have a side.

LOL; snowflake? Does that make you 'feel' like a man when you call people, "snowflake?" LOL

No, it makes me feel superior to a dumbass. Better buttercup?

I don't have a side.

So, by you calling others names, which is the trait of a third grader in elementary school, that makes you feel better.

Now I understand why you are a Trump supporter.

So, by you calling others names, which is the trait of a third grader in elementary school, that makes you feel better.

Sometimes you have to talk down to a level that dipshits will understand. Got that dipshit?

Sometimes you have to talk down to a level that dipshits will understand. Got that dipshit?

Actually no but what I do understand is that you have the maturity of a third grader, which is exactly why we ended up with a second grader for POTUS.

Actually no but what I do understand is that you have the maturity of a third grader, which is exactly why we ended up with a second grader for POTUS.

Says someone who thinks sneaking into our country is IMMIGRATION!

You can't make this shit up no matter how hard you try!

Says someone who thinks sneaking into our country is IMMIGRATION!

You can't make this shit up no matter how hard you try!

Actually, I did not say that; you said that. You could try and not put words into other's mouths but I understand that Republicans are constantly lying so, I know you can't help it.

Her death will not be in vain...I expect this incident to be the one that sends good Americans over the top. Those who were on the fence and unsure about how they felt about illegals will be pushed Right over this one.
I’m looking forward to hearing Donny’s opinion.
Yarabee Farms, Cristhian Rivera's employer, said Tuesday that they had used the federal E-Verify program to vet Rivera's identity. On Wednesday, officials from the farm acknowledged they had not used the E-Verify system. So they lied. Lock them up.

Now we see why Republicans won't go after illegal employers.

Cristhian Rivera, charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death, worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family

You killed that woman by ignoring the real problem. Illegal employers. They are the reason illegal immigrants come here.

Her death will not be in vain...I expect this incident to be the one that sends good Americans over the top. Those who were on the fence and unsure about how they felt about illegals will be pushed Right over this one.
I’m looking forward to hearing Donny’s opinion.
Yarabee Farms, Cristhian Rivera's employer, said Tuesday that they had used the federal E-Verify program to vet Rivera's identity. On Wednesday, officials from the farm acknowledged they had not used the E-Verify system. So they lied. Lock them up.

Now we see why Republicans won't go after illegal employers.

Cristhian Rivera, charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death, worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family

You killed that woman by ignoring the real problem. Illegal employers. They are the reason illegal immigrants come here.

LefTard logic:
“Republicans stuck that knife in Mollie because they employed a piece of shit human being that provided them fraudulent documentation.”
Only in LibTardia. Please keep this lunacy going...PLEASE!

Forum List

Back