The Molly Tibbetts murder will be ‘the one’....the one that motivates good Americans to cast a vote.

That’s how idiot rednecks speak. We have how many undocumented livin here? Over 10 million? So when you say enforce our laws, you mean deport them. You have no concept of the logistics of what that would take. Time, finances, community impact, etc etc. You make an overly simplistic statement to a very complicated problem and then Puff up thinking you are all American and shit. You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about and it is very obvious.

Ten million people at let's say 100 per bus is 100,000 bus loads.

That's a lot of bus trips. They'd better get cracking.

That’s how idiot rednecks speak. We have how many undocumented livin here? Over 10 million? So when you say enforce our laws, you mean deport them. You have no concept of the logistics of what that would take. Time, finances, community impact, etc etc. You make an overly simplistic statement to a very complicated problem and then Puff up thinking you are all American and shit. You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about and it is very obvious.

If that's the cost of looking the other way for decades, so be it.

We’re spending $100 billion each and every year on the cockroaches now. The one time expense for complete eradication seems like nothing.

We’re spending $100 billion each and every year on the cockroaches now. The one time expense for complete eradication seems like nothing.

Well, you Real Americans (aka republicans) control virtually everything and yet you still can't get anything done.

Why is that?

Could it be that Mr. Businessman actually likes his cheap, hard working labor?

Well, you Real Americans (aka republicans) control virtually everything and yet you still can't get anything done.

Why is that?

We are working extremely hard at swamp draining. You?

Why is that?

Establishment politicians...they love themselves more of the filthy same. Change is scary for all lowlife piece of shits. Trump is and will wear them all down. It’s happening now.

Her death will not be in vain...I expect this incident to be the one that sends good Americans over the top. Those who were on the fence and unsure about how they felt about illegals will be pushed Right over this one.
I’m looking forward to hearing Donny’s opinion.

I was disappointed but not surprised that Trump made the choice to politicize the murder of Mollie Tibbetts

Her death will not be in vain...I expect this incident to be the one that sends good Americans over the top. Those who were on the fence and unsure about how they felt about illegals will be pushed Right over this one.

I was disappointed but not surprised that Trump made the choice to politicize the murder of Mollie Tibbetts

As should you. Her death and many hundreds more should never had happened.

Why is that?

The one thing we don't control is the media. That is in the hands of the media.

What’s your idea of “politicizing” an event?
Should our president do what CNN does and pretend it didn’t happen by not acknowledging her murder?
Unfortunately for you wetback lovers, illegal wetbacks and all the filth and degradation they’re responsible for happens to be a hot topic within our political landscape. Sucks for you huh?

As should you. Her death and many hundreds more should never had happened.

Sorry; I'm not sure what you are saying. I should do what?

Should our president do what CNN does and pretend it didn’t happen by not acknowledging her murder?
Unfortunately for you wetback lovers, illegal wetbacks and all the filth and degradation they’re responsible for happens to be a hot topic within our political landscape. Sucks for you huh?

The murder of Tibbetts is about a murder; it isn't about immigration.
Trump is telling people that murder is actually about immigration but he is wrong.

WHY, one killing out of thousands, sad yes, political reason to vote for or against one party a extremely narrow view.

Trump is telling people that murder is actually about immigration but he is wrong.

Yes, murdered by someone that was in this country ILLEGALLY.

OK; if you wanna play that game then we can also blame the killer's employer, which is just as weak an argument as yours.

"Rivera worked at Yarrabee Farms in rural Poweshiek County for four years, Lang said. Yarrabee Farms is owned by multiple generations of the Lang family, including Craig Lang, former Farm Bureau President and prominent Iowa Republican."

Mollie Tibbetts case: 'Our employee was not who he said he was,' said murder suspect's employer

But hey; if Trump & his supporters wanna blame illegals for the murder of Tibbetts, then we also have to blame the Republicans that paid the killer's pay check & kept the killer in Iowa to kill Tibbetts.

Beef up border security with electronic surveillance, fencing, and agents where needed. Speed up the application and filing system so incoming immigrants can register and get going with their american dream. Address all exisisting undocumented much like DACA did for dreamers. Get the undocumented out of the shadows and in the system with a probationary “yellow card” which gives them legal status, not citizenship and has more stringent requirements than legal immigrants have to go through. Focus deportations on violent felons. Legalize drugs and cut off the source of funding for gangs and during runners who get rich off smuggling drugs across the border.

Haha..just as I thought.
“Develop a system much more user friendly for our beloved illegals and Mexico.”
“Oh, and ‘tighten’ up the border.”
YOU sir are not special. Your ancestors immigrated here, People from Mexico or from anywhere else all have the same right in my opinion. I never said anything specific about Mexico so stop lying and putting words in my mouth. And what exactly about funding border security are you objecting to?

My ancestors immigrated here because they were INVITED. They came well before 1935, the welfare era. Before government FORCED good people to pay foreigners to fuck their country up. They were first world minded, they spoke English and easily assimilated, they weren’t criminal minded, they didn’t have children they couldn’t support on their own, they respected the natives and were ambitious enough to pave their own way.
Basically, my ancestors were everything thirdworld wetbacks are not.
Well they obviously did something wrong... look how you turned out. So much ugliness and hate.

By the way, I never said a word about importing people and putting them on welfare. If people can’t cut it here then they should leave. Why you gotta be such a douche. Can’t you just have a civil conversation?

We did do something wrong... look how you turned out. So much retardation.

Should not have brought in the illegals.
I was talking about his parents, did you not understand that?? And you are calling me retarded? Haha, try and keep up.

Just as I thought, an emotional reactionary response with zero thought or intellect put into it. I don’t know why I even waste my time with you.

You’ve completely lost touch with simple rationality and true, real American principles. Frankly, you sound like an illegal yourself when you speak like you do. We have never been a nation that rewards people for their criminal activity and blatant disregard for our laws and American taxpayers. No good, real American would suggest that we allow the tail to wag the dog...America just doesn’t work like that, we make the rules.
You seem more focused on bitching and complaining than coming up with realistic solutions or discussing ideas. You asked a direct question and I gave you a detailed answer with multiple ideas. Youve given two bullshit responses and haven’t addressed anything that I’ve said directly. What a joke.

The solutions are simple.
Defend the fuck out of the border, enforce our fucking laws already on the books, write new laws to streamline the process of eradicating the cockroaches here now and hold piece of shit politicians accountable.
See how easy that was....that’s how good, real Americans speak. TA-DA!

It’s actually quite sad that you honestly believe that only “rednecks” value our Constitution, our laws, our sovereignty, our heritage...etc.
American heritage / culture is GONE in Southern Mexifornia and that’s moving east FAST. No bullshit.
There is no need to travel to Mexico to experience Mexican heritage anymore...Southern Mexifornia has it all...trust me.
Look bud, you’re busting your ass trying to make this a “complicated issue” because that’s what weirdos do in an attempt to keep things as they are. “It’s just too complicated to try to change it.”
This is so simple and there are such simple remedies...but you don’t want to be ‘mean’ to the criminals you love so much...We totally get it, we must be very cautious, considerate and be extremely sensitive when dealing with the people who have been fucking good Americans over for years.
I don’t think only rednecks value our constitution, I said you sound like one when you speak only in platitudes and petty insults

Oh so in your small mind we do what... get a bunch of buses and go door to door checking IDs and if somebody doesn’t have one then we put them on a bus, drive them to Mexico and leave them on the other side of the border? Ha, you people all are unbelieveable.

OK; if you wanna play that game then we can also blame the killer's employer, which is just as weak an argument as yours.

"Rivera worked at Yarrabee Farms in rural Poweshiek County for four years, Lang said. Yarrabee Farms is owned by multiple generations of the Lang family, including Craig Lang, former Farm Bureau President and prominent Iowa Republican."

Mollie Tibbetts case: 'Our employee was not who he said he was,' said murder suspect's employer

But hey; if Trump & his supporters wanna blame illegals for the murder of Tibbetts, then we also have to blame the Republicans that paid the killer's pay check & kept the killer in Iowa to kill Tibbetts.

LefTard Logic:
“You left your keys in your ignition, it’s your fault if your car gets stolen.”
Only in LibTardia

Forum List

Back