The Moment Of Truth For Rachel Dolezal

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
The lunatic was outted by KXLY's Jeff Humphrey in Spokane for a story about her alleged "harassment" by local supposed racists. Throughout the interview she poses as a victim until he questions her about the "noose" supposedly discovered in back of a house she'd moved into....it turns out the rope had been there all along and used to suspend a deer for processing. :rolleyes-41:
Watch the look on her face as he asks her is a black man is really her father.....

Last edited:
DemFakes_zpsryhwgeoh.jpg

The lunatic was outted by KXLY's Jeff Humphrey in Spokane for a story about her alleged "harassment" by local supposed racists. Throughout the interview she poses as a victim until he questions her about the "noose" supposedly discovered in back of a house she'd moved into....it turns out the rope had been there all along and used to suspend a deer for processing. :rolleyes-41:
Watch the look on her face as he asks her is a black man is really her father.....

Its ironic that you are even talking about this after you posed as a marine and got busted.. :laugh:

Its ironic that you are even talking about this after you posed as a marine and got busted.. :laugh:

OHHHH BUUUURN!!! :rofl:

Whats the Difference between Rachel Dozell and BullKurtz?

One pretended for years to dupe the public they were something they werent, and the other is Rachel Dozell

Is the bad word term to describe a Mexican acting like a black person a migger?

Want some more links? I saved all of them monkey.

Sure! But be sure to point out where I'm "busted" by anybody, wigger.
p.s. should I post the links to you admitting to being a rapist? :lol:

I busted you and several other people busted you monkey. Yes. Please post where I admitted to being a rapist. Careful.....I'll report you if you misquote.
lol.gif

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Forum List

Back