The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

[

You have seen the study that shows how often shots are fired. I see no reason to believe it's not accurate. And is based on events we know happened. Your surveys don't even agree, and are based on responses from a very small number of people. They have been debunked several times in many ways.

600 people accidently shot and killed each year. Only 200 criminals shot and killed. That isn't responsible.

Accidental shootings are the acts of dumbass people.

Why restrict my rights because other people do dumbass things? Where is the justice and fairness in that?

Why not restrict the right to go near any water or own a swimming pool because of all the accidental drowning each year?

Maybe you want the government to license your right to go swimming because of all the drowning deaths each year.

Myth: Accidental gun fatalities are a serious problem

Fact: Firearm misuse causes only a small number of accidental deaths in the U.S. 1 For example, compared to being accidentally killed by a firearm, you are:

• Five times more likely to burn to death
    • Five times more likely to drown
    • 17 times more likely to be poisoned
    • 17 times more likely to fall to your death
    • And 68 times more likely to die in an automobile accident
Fact: In 2007, there were only 54 accidental gun deaths for children under age 13. About 12 times as many children died from drowning during the same period. 2

Fact: In 2007, there were 999 drowning victims and 137 firearm-related accidental deaths in age groups 1 through 19. This despite the fact that firearms outnumber pools by a factor of more than 30:1. Thus, the risk of drowning in a pool is nearly 100 times higher than dying from a firearm-related accident for everyone, and nearly 500 times for children ages 0-5. 3

Fact: Medical mistakes kill 400,000 people per year – the equivalent of almost three fully loaded Boeing 747 jet crashes per day – or about 286 times the rate of all accidental firearm deaths. 4 This translates into 1 in 6 doctors causing an accidental death, and 1 in 56,666 gun owners doing the same.

Fact: Only 2% of gun deaths are from accidents, and some insurance investigations indicate that many of these may not be accidents after all. 5

Gun Facts Gun Control Facts Concerning Accidental Gun Deaths

600 people accidently shot and killed each year. Only 200 criminals shot and killed each year. If you are a gun owner you are 3x more likely to accidently kill an innocent person than a criminal.

[

You have seen the study that shows how often shots are fired. I see no reason to believe it's not accurate. And is based on events we know happened. Your surveys don't even agree, and are based on responses from a very small number of people. They have been debunked several times in many ways.

600 people accidently shot and killed each year. Only 200 criminals shot and killed. That isn't responsible.

Why restrict my rights because other people do dumbass things? Where is the justice and fairness in that?

Why not restrict the right to go near any water or own a swimming pool because of all the accidental drowning each year?

Maybe you want the government to license your right to go swimming because of all the drowning deaths each year.

I haven't suggested restricting ownership, just restricting the ability of the mass shooter.

Yeah, it's common sense. No one shoots every chance they get but it's apparently what the bed wetters believe.

The flannel pajama wearing Moon Bat bed wetters would be really frighten if they knew that 47 states allow open carry and that now all the states allow concealed carry.

With that much ability of the American people to carry weapons in the US and there being hundreds of millions of firearms in the US then they must be having constant anxiety attacks.
Yep. This is an open carry and shall issue state. No training required. Where are all those dead innocents? Only in the mind of liberals.

Yeah, it's common sense. No one shoots every chance they get but it's apparently what the bed wetters believe.

The flannel pajama wearing Moon Bat bed wetters would be really frighten if they knew that 47 states allow open carry and that now all the states allow concealed carry.

With that much ability of the American people to carry weapons in the US and there being hundreds of millions of firearms in the US then they must be having constant anxiety attacks.

I think it's clear the gunners are the scared ones. They won't go anywhere without a gun after all. My old mother has gone her whole life without a gun. Don't be so scared.

Brain dead,

Most people also never die in a car accident. Do you not wear a seat belt? How about your family? Are people who wear seat belts "scared"?

Do you see how monstrously stupid your argument is?

I think it's clear the gunners are the scared ones. They won't go anywhere without a gun after all. My old mother has gone her whole life without a gun. Don't be so scared.

That is not true. You are lying.

I have a concealed weapons permit and have the right to carry a weapon almost anyplace I chose to go.

I very seldom carry a gun. Like about only three or four times a years. There have been some years where I never carry at all.

Most of friends have the same carry license but don't carry very often.

I have the right to open carry on my own land but I don't do.

Once again you have it wrong. It is you flannel pajama wearing Obama voting Moon Bats pussies that are are frightened of the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. You are scared of freedom and that is why us Americans make fun of you so much.

[

I haven't suggested restricting ownership, just restricting the ability of the mass shooter.

I carry a gun every time in movie theaters even if there's a

CHL-Sign.gif

at the door. I guarantee that if there were more people like me, that asshole that shot up the Aurora Colorado movie theater would have had his ability "restricted" by a hyde through his melon.

Brain dead,

Most people also never die in a car accident. Do you not wear a seat belt? How about your family? Are people who wear seat belts "scared"?

Stupid is calling people who go out without a gun the scared ones. The scared ones carry because the world is so scary.

Brain dead,

Stupid is calling people who go out without a gun the scared ones. The scared ones carry because the world is so scary.

If you find yourself in a situation where you badly need a gun to defend yourself, I can promise you you'll be terrified.

[

CHL-Sign.gif

at the door. I guarantee that if there were more people like me, that asshole that shot up the Aurora Colorado movie theater would have had his ability "restricted" by a hyde through his melon.

So scared you will go against the law. You are a criminal. I'm sure lots of people shooting in a dark crowded theater would have made the situation much better....

[

CHL-Sign.gif

So scared you will go against the law. You are a criminal. I'm sure lots of people shooting in a dark crowded theater would have made the situation much better....

It's not illegal, you dumbass!

Private property signs do not have the force of law.

Brain dead,

If you find yourself in a situation where you badly need a gun to defend yourself, I can promise you you'll be terrified.

Ah your fear comes out. I'm more likely to accidently shoot myself than need it to defend myself. No thanks, I'm not scared like you.

Fact: Firearm misuse causes only a small number of accidental deaths in the U.S. 1 For example, compared to being accidentally killed by a firearm, you are:

Fact: In 2007, there were only 54 accidental gun deaths for children under age 13. About 12 times as many children died from drowning during the same period. 2

Fact: In 2007, there were 999 drowning victims and 137 firearm-related accidental deaths in age groups 1 through 19. This despite the fact that firearms outnumber pools by a factor of more than 30:1. Thus, the risk of drowning in a pool is nearly 100 times higher than dying from a firearm-related accident for everyone, and nearly 500 times for children ages 0-5. 3

Fact: Medical mistakes kill 400,000 people per year – the equivalent of almost three fully loaded Boeing 747 jet crashes per day – or about 286 times the rate of all accidental firearm deaths. 4 This translates into 1 in 6 doctors causing an accidental death, and 1 in 56,666 gun owners doing the same.

Fact: Only 2% of gun deaths are from accidents, and some insurance investigations indicate that many of these may not be accidents after all. 5

1.6 million violent criminal attacks stopped and lives saved each year.....and only 200 violent monsters killed by law abiding citizens...that speaks more about how responsible gun owners are and less about your desire to disarm them....as your number shows....actual gun owners are law abiding citizens who only even draw their weapon as a last resort when put in a life or death situation by a violent criminal...they do not want to shoot anyone and do so only when there is no other choice....

That number you cite Brain is a badge of honor to the common sense of the average American gun owner....and should be displayed proudly....

And the accidental gun deaths.....6-700 each year....out of a country of 310 million people.....does that even fit on a calculator....?

[

CHL-Sign.gif

Yes and lots of people shooting in a dark and crowded theater is a good idea. You are not very smart. And you are very scared and paranoid. Seek treatment.

Brain dead,

Ah your fear comes out. I'm more likely to accidently shoot myself than need it to defend myself. No thanks, I'm not scared like you.

You know, that wouldn't be surprising. We like to call it "culling the herd." :D Holy smokes, what a dumb ass. You are unworthy of respect.

CHL-Sign.gif

Yes and lots if people shooting in a dark and crowded theater is a good idea. You are not very smart. And you are very scared and paranoid. Seek treatment.

And YOU need to go back to school. What are you even doing here? Why aren't you in school learning about America and our rights as citizens?

Your posts are retarded and so are you. You have YET to site any statistics to negate anything, loser.

and as one study that looked into gun accidents....those homes where an accident occurred had a higher rate of drug use and alcohol abuse.....and violent histories and contact with the police.....

I guess you don't know how to search the internet.
Enjoy this one
Less Guns Less Crime- Debunking the Self-Defense Myth Armed With Reason

One biased article vs. 19 different studies conducted over 40 years....two of the studies, one by the Clinton Justice dept. found guns were used 1.5 million times a year to stop vioolent criminal attack and save lives and the 2013 obama study, through the CDC that spent 10 million dollars studying the topic found defensive gun uses between 500,00 and 3 million times a year....two anti gun research sources in addition to 17 others......all dispute you Brain....

And all your researchers dispute each other cause they all have very different numbers. Sorry Bill, but there aren't millions of defenses each year with only 200 criminals killed. More people are accidently shot and killed than that. Are you telling me that gun owners are so irresponsible that they are that much more likely to accidently shoot and kill someone than they are to kill a criminal in defense? That would be pathetic. There are what 600 people accidently killed each year? So we are minus 200 criminals and minus 600 innocent people. That's a great record for gun owners.

Did you see the recent photo from ferguson.....a guy was driving his SUV through the town during the thug riot....they surrounded his vehicle and started breaking the windows...he pulled a pistol and they ran away....one of the thugs took a photo of him sitting in his vehicle, gun in one hand cell phone calling 911 in the other.....that is how most of these events take place...one of the articles I saw said that 54% or some number close to that are situations where the violent criminals flee and no shots are fired....

So again Brain...you are wrong...19 different studies over 40 years, conducted by different researchers, both private and government if you average them together show that guns are used to stop violent criminal attacks and save lives 1.6 million times a year....sorry brain...those studies are done by actual researchers in various fields.....you just can't stand the thought that normal people are actually responsible and don't just kill people out of a panic....that fits your world view but not reality.....

Again, idiot, there are plenty of times when it is not even necessary to fire a shot. Just the sight of the weapon scares off the criminal. Address THAT or GTFO.

My old mother has gone her whole life without a gun. Don't be so scared.

Oh...well then....I guess there is no such thing as violent crime then....since your mother has never experienced a crime.....perhaps she could do a seminar for victims of violent sexual assault and lecture them on how their attack is just a figment of their imagination.....dittos for violent home invasions...

whew....that sure is a relief.....hmmmmm....then what are all those stories in on the news.....I guess they must just make them up for fun.....

1.6 million violent criminal attacks stopped and lives saved each year.....and only 200 violent monsters killed by law abiding citizens...that speaks more about how responsible gun owners are and less about your desire to disarm them....as your number shows....actual gun owners are law abiding citizens who only even draw their weapon as a last resort when put in a life or death situation by a violent criminal...they do not want to shoot anyone and do so only when there is no other choice....

That number you cite Brain is a badge of honor to the common sense of the average American gun owner....and should be displayed proudly....

And the accidental gun deaths.....6-700 each year....out of a country of 310 million people.....does that even fit on a calculator....?

200 criminals and 600 innocent people killed in accidental shootings. That is not responsible.

Forum List

Back