The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

I guess you don't know how to search the internet.
Enjoy this one
Less Guns Less Crime- Debunking the Self-Defense Myth Armed With Reason

One biased article vs. 19 different studies conducted over 40 years....two of the studies, one by the Clinton Justice dept. found guns were used 1.5 million times a year to stop vioolent criminal attack and save lives and the 2013 obama study, through the CDC that spent 10 million dollars studying the topic found defensive gun uses between 500,00 and 3 million times a year....two anti gun research sources in addition to 17 others......all dispute you Brain....

And all your researchers dispute each other cause they all have very different numbers. Sorry Bill, but there aren't millions of defenses each year with only 200 criminals killed. More people are accidently shot and killed than that. Are you telling me that gun owners are so irresponsible that they are that much more likely to accidently shoot and kill someone than they are to kill a criminal in defense? That would be pathetic. There are what 600 people accidently killed each year? So we are minus 200 criminals and minus 600 innocent people. That's a great record for gun owners.

MANY more children die in car accidents and in swimming pools. Don't give us this old line of shit that you "care" about people. You are so effing transparent and a POS who wants to restrict citizens' rights. You should be hung.

In the old days, us citizens would have hunted you down and strung you up for being a traitor to the American people, loser.

Enjoy this one
LOL. You fucking retard. You made a claim about a report. I asked you to post it, you posted a link to an article that didn't have the numbers you cited and I called you on it so that means that I don't know how to search the internet? Oh, look, another link. How lazy and sloppy can a guy get? Post the portion of the article that makes your case. No one is believing you at this point, you're just slinging shit hoping something will eventually stick.

As usual you seem confused. You were questioning the percent of defenses that end in a dead criminal. That was in the linked article. It also proves that 2 million defenses myth wrong.
I searched using the number you cited and it wasn't in the article and I said nothing about 2 million anything. You also don't know how to quote sources, posting a link is stupid, sloppy and lazy. Try harder.

Enjoy this one
LOL. You fucking retard. You made a claim about a report. I asked you to post it, you posted a link to an article that didn't have the numbers you cited and I called you on it so that means that I don't know how to search the internet? Oh, look, another link. How lazy and sloppy can a guy get? Post the portion of the article that makes your case. No one is believing you at this point, you're just slinging shit hoping something will eventually stick.

As usual you seem confused. You were questioning the percent of defenses that end in a dead criminal. That was in the linked article. It also proves that 2 million defenses myth wrong.
I searched using the number you cited and it wasn't in the article and I said nothing about 2 million anything. You also don't know how to quote sources, posting a link is stupid, sloppy and lazy. Try harder.

That was in the article that I posted. The doctor who is featured in the article did some more extensive studies into the use of guns for self defense and found that the usual sources only count it as a defense if a crime actually occurred, or if shots were actually fired. They don't count instances in which the suspect is scared away by the gun. The doctor in the article I posted DID count some of these events, and it came out that the numbers of self defense with the use of a firearm occurs much more often than we thought.

Apparently I don't, please explain to me the right people filled with hate have to own, possess or have in their custody and control a gun. I'd really like to know what you think and why.
Let me help. Being the intolerant leftard that you are, you believe that disagreement with you is hateful. AND the Constitution says nothing about hate so even if one WERE filled with hate they don't loose a Constitutionally protected right. Does that help?

That was in the article that I posted. The doctor who is featured in the article did some more extensive studies into the use of guns for self defense and found that the usual sources only count it as a defense if a crime actually occurred, or if shots were actually fired. They don't count instances in which the suspect is scared away by the gun. The doctor in the article I posted DID count some of these events, and it came out that the numbers of self defense with the use of a firearm occurs much more often than we thought.
Yeah, it's common sense. No one shoots every chance they get but it's apparently what the bed wetters believe.

Enjoy this one

But you can't dispute the numbers.

Enjoy this one

One biased article vs. 19 different studies conducted over 40 years....two of the studies, one by the Clinton Justice dept. found guns were used 1.5 million times a year to stop vioolent criminal attack and save lives and the 2013 obama study, through the CDC that spent 10 million dollars studying the topic found defensive gun uses between 500,00 and 3 million times a year....two anti gun research sources in addition to 17 others......all dispute you Brain....

And all your researchers dispute each other cause they all have very different numbers. Sorry Bill, but there aren't millions of defenses each year with only 200 criminals killed. More people are accidently shot and killed than that. Are you telling me that gun owners are so irresponsible that they are that much more likely to accidently shoot and kill someone than they are to kill a criminal in defense? That would be pathetic. There are what 600 people accidently killed each year? So we are minus 200 criminals and minus 600 innocent people. That's a great record for gun owners.

MANY more children die in car accidents and in swimming pools. Don't give us this old line of shit that you "care" about people. You are so effing transparent and a POS who wants to restrict citizens' rights. You should be hung.

In the old days, us citizens would have hunted you down and strung you up for being a traitor to the American people, loser.
I see you can't put together an intelligent response.

Yeah, it's common sense. No one shoots every chance they get but it's apparently what the bed wetters believe.
I've posted a study that shows how often they shoot, and it's quite a lot.

Enjoy this one

Did you see the recent photo from ferguson.....a guy was driving his SUV through the town during the thug riot....they surrounded his vehicle and started breaking the windows...he pulled a pistol and they ran away....one of the thugs took a photo of him sitting in his vehicle, gun in one hand cell phone calling 911 in the other.....that is how most of these events take place...one of the articles I saw said that 54% or some number close to that are situations where the violent criminals flee and no shots are fired....

So again Brain...you are wrong...19 different studies over 40 years, conducted by different researchers, both private and government if you average them together show that guns are used to stop violent criminal attacks and save lives 1.6 million times a year....sorry brain...those studies are done by actual researchers in various fields.....you just can't stand the thought that normal people are actually responsible and don't just kill people out of a panic....that fits your world view but not reality.....

You think that licences are needed to exercise constitutional rights? Let me ask you, during the entire Voter ID debate, weren't you one of the ones hollering that requiring ID to vote is racist and unfair? Which brings us to the last question, do you think licences should only be required for those constitutional rights you don't like?

Excellent point!

If the Moon Bats believe in licensing the right guaranteed in the 2nd Amendment then they must also believe in licensing the other rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights.

You need to get government permission before you can attend a church. That way the government protects the American people so that you don't learn anything in church that could be dangerous to your fellow citizens like the racial hatred against Whites and Jews that Rev Wright preached to Obama.

You need to get a license in order to say anything under the free speech clause so that you don't say anything the government will think is dangerous to the public.

You have to get a license so that you don't have to be put into slavery.

etc, etc.

Enjoy this one

Sure there, according to the VALID studies (which are more accurate than you and your silliness) there are millions of instances every year where guns are used in self defense. No, 2 million is not an outrageous amount in a country of more than 300 million people, you idiot.

There you go again, slinging around common sense all loose and dangerous.
tongue-wink.gif

Enjoy this one

Did you see the recent photo from ferguson.....a guy was driving his SUV through the town during the thug riot....they surrounded his vehicle and started breaking the windows...he pulled a pistol and they ran away....one of the thugs took a photo of him sitting in his vehicle, gun in one hand cell phone calling 911 in the other.....that is how most of these events take place...one of the articles I saw said that 54% or some number close to that are situations where the violent criminals flee and no shots are fired....

So again Brain...you are wrong...19 different studies over 40 years, conducted by different researchers, both private and government if you average them together show that guns are used to stop violent criminal attacks and save lives 1.6 million times a year....sorry brain...those studies are done by actual researchers in various fields.....you just can't stand the thought that normal people are actually responsible and don't just kill people out of a panic....that fits your world view but not reality.....

You have seen the study that shows how often shots are fired. I see no reason to believe it's not accurate. And is based on events we know happened. Your surveys don't even agree, and are based on responses from a very small number of people. They have been debunked several times in many ways.

600 people accidently shot and killed each year. Only 200 criminals shot and killed. That isn't responsible.

Last edited:

The flannel pajama wearing Moon Bat bed wetters would be really frighten if they knew that 47 states allow open carry and that now all the states allow concealed carry.

With that much ability of the American people to carry weapons in the US and there being hundreds of millions of firearms in the US then they must be having constant anxiety attacks.

Myth: Accidental gun fatalities are a serious problem

Fact: Firearm misuse causes only a small number of accidental deaths in the U.S. 1 For example, compared to being accidentally killed by a firearm, you are:

• Five times more likely to burn to death
  • Five times more likely to drown
  • 17 times more likely to be poisoned
  • 17 times more likely to fall to your death
  • And 68 times more likely to die in an automobile accident
Fact: In 2007, there were only 54 accidental gun deaths for children under age 13. About 12 times as many children died from drowning during the same period. 2

Fact: In 2007, there were 999 drowning victims and 137 firearm-related accidental deaths in age groups 1 through 19. This despite the fact that firearms outnumber pools by a factor of more than 30:1. Thus, the risk of drowning in a pool is nearly 100 times higher than dying from a firearm-related accident for everyone, and nearly 500 times for children ages 0-5. 3

Fact: Medical mistakes kill 400,000 people per year – the equivalent of almost three fully loaded Boeing 747 jet crashes per day – or about 286 times the rate of all accidental firearm deaths. 4 This translates into 1 in 6 doctors causing an accidental death, and 1 in 56,666 gun owners doing the same.

Fact: Only 2% of gun deaths are from accidents, and some insurance investigations indicate that many of these may not be accidents after all. 5

Gun Facts Gun Control Facts Concerning Accidental Gun Deaths

The flannel pajama wearing Moon Bat bed wetters would be really frighten if they knew that 47 states allow open carry and that now all the states allow concealed carry.

With that much ability of the American people to carry weapons in the US and there being hundreds of millions of firearms in the US then they must be having constant anxiety attacks.

I think it's clear the gunners are the scared ones. They won't go anywhere without a gun after all. My old mother has gone her whole life without a gun. Don't be so scared.

Forum List

Back