The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

and as one study that looked into gun accidents....those homes where an accident occurred had a higher rate of drug use and alcohol abuse.....and violent histories and contact with the police.....

Brain dead will just continue to ignore the facts because he has an agenda, obviously. IMO, anyone that wants to take away or limit just ONE of my rights is a traitor to the American people.

My old mother has gone her whole life without a gun. Don't be so scared.

Oh...well then....I guess there is no such thing as violent crime then....since your mother has never experienced a crime.....perhaps she could do a seminar for victims of violent sexual assault and lecture them on how their attack is just a figment of their imagination.....dittos for violent home invasions...

whew....that sure is a relief.....hmmmmm....then what are all those stories in on the news.....I guess they must just make them up for fun.....

:lol: Why isn't this kid in school, is what I'd like to know. Maybe someone ought to call his mommy and tell her he's bunking school!

I guess you don't know how to search the internet.
Enjoy this one
Less Guns Less Crime- Debunking the Self-Defense Myth Armed With Reason

One biased article vs. 19 different studies conducted over 40 years....two of the studies, one by the Clinton Justice dept. found guns were used 1.5 million times a year to stop vioolent criminal attack and save lives and the 2013 obama study, through the CDC that spent 10 million dollars studying the topic found defensive gun uses between 500,00 and 3 million times a year....two anti gun research sources in addition to 17 others......all dispute you Brain....

And all your researchers dispute each other cause they all have very different numbers. Sorry Bill, but there aren't millions of defenses each year with only 200 criminals killed. More people are accidently shot and killed than that. Are you telling me that gun owners are so irresponsible that they are that much more likely to accidently shoot and kill someone than they are to kill a criminal in defense? That would be pathetic. There are what 600 people accidently killed each year? So we are minus 200 criminals and minus 600 innocent people. That's a great record for gun owners.

Did you see the recent photo from ferguson.....a guy was driving his SUV through the town during the thug riot....they surrounded his vehicle and started breaking the windows...he pulled a pistol and they ran away....one of the thugs took a photo of him sitting in his vehicle, gun in one hand cell phone calling 911 in the other.....that is how most of these events take place...one of the articles I saw said that 54% or some number close to that are situations where the violent criminals flee and no shots are fired....

So again Brain...you are wrong...19 different studies over 40 years, conducted by different researchers, both private and government if you average them together show that guns are used to stop violent criminal attacks and save lives 1.6 million times a year....sorry brain...those studies are done by actual researchers in various fields.....you just can't stand the thought that normal people are actually responsible and don't just kill people out of a panic....that fits your world view but not reality.....

You have seen the study that shows how often shots are fired. I see no reason to believe it's not accurate. And is based on events we know happened. Your surveys don't even agree, and are based on responses from a very small number of people. They have been debunked several times in many ways.

600 people accidently shot and killed each year. Only 200 criminals shot and killed. That isn't responsible.

Again, idiot, there are plenty of times when it is not even necessary to fire a shot. Just the sight of the weapon scares off the criminal. Address THAT or GTFO.

I have provided a study that shows how often shots are fired. You just keep providing stupidity.

So scared you will go against the law. You are a criminal. I'm sure lots of people shooting in a dark crowded theater would have made the situation much better....

Once again you prove that you are a dumbass.

I don't know about the state he lives in but the one I live in (and most states) a sign or request by a business owner to not bring in a firearm does not have the force of law so he probably didn't break a law.

and as one study that looked into gun accidents....those homes where an accident occurred had a higher rate of drug use and alcohol abuse.....and violent histories and contact with the police.....

Brain dead will just continue to ignore the facts because he has an agenda, obviously. IMO, anyone that wants to take away or limit just ONE of my rights is a traitor to the American people.

I keep offering facts and you all have been unable to dispute them. You just keep resorting to childish name calling. You are losing.

So scared you will go against the law. You are a criminal. I'm sure lots of people shooting in a dark crowded theater would have made the situation much better....

I don't know about the state he lives in but the one I live in (and most states) a sign or request by a business owner to not bring in a firearm does not have the force of law so he probably didn't break a law.

It depends on your state. In all however you are a toad if you ignore the sign.

I keep offering facts and you all have been unable to dispute them. You just keep resorting to childish name calling. You are losing.

No, sorry, you just keep denying the facts and are a foolish moron.

YOU are probably criminal. That's why you want to limit honest citizens' rights. Basically, you are scum and should be treated as such.

200 criminals killed in defense each year. 600 people accidently shot and killed. Those are facts. You seem to understand very little.

YOU are probably criminal. That's why you want to limit honest citizens' rights. Basically, you are scum and should be treated as such.

I have suggested nothing that would hinder anyone from defending themselves.

200 criminals killed in defense each year. 600 people accidently shot and killed. Those are facts. You seem to understand very little.

Once again, idiot, that doesn't mean a crime was NOT thwarted with a gun. You don't seem to understand anything at all.

You are advocating restricting MY rights as a United States citizen. I don't like people like you. Any politician who would suggest as much SHOULD be impeached too. Those politicians and people like you put our freedom in jeopardy once you start messing with ANY ONE of our rights. Do you understand that? Once you tweak one, what is to stop them from tweaking other rights, fool?

Last edited:

Your's and other people's stupidity is NOT reason enough to mess with my rights as a United States citizen, and neither are criminals and their actions. Got it?

You are advocating restricting MY rights as a United States. I don't like people like you. Any politician who would suggest as much SHOULD be impeached too. Those politicians and people like you put our freedom in jeopardy once you start messing with ANY ONE of our rights. Do you understand that? Once you tweak one, what is to stop them from tweaking other rights, fool?

Oh? What would I restrict?

Your's and other people's stupidity is NOT reason enough to mess with my rights as a United States citizen, and neither are criminals and their actions. Got it?

You are already restricted.

You are advocating restricting MY rights as a United States. I don't like people like you. Any politician who would suggest as much SHOULD be impeached too. Those politicians and people like you put our freedom in jeopardy once you start messing with ANY ONE of our rights. Do you understand that? Once you tweak one, what is to stop them from tweaking other rights, fool?

Oh? What would I restrict?

I'm really not sure. You haven't been very clear, but it is clear that you would like to do something about our 2nd amendment right. Why don't you tell us exactly what kind of restrictions you would like to put on our rights?

You are already restricted.

Some restrictions are overturned as being unconstitutional, as in the case of Heller vs. DC. Yes, a lot of politicians and traitors like you LOVE to try and restrict our rights as citizens.

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That was in the article that I posted. The doctor who is featured in the article did some more extensive studies into the use of guns for self defense and found that the usual sources only count it as a defense if a crime actually occurred, or if shots were actually fired. They don't count instances in which the suspect is scared away by the gun. The doctor in the article I posted DID count some of these events, and it came out that the numbers of self defense with the use of a firearm occurs much more often than we thought.
Yeah, it's common sense. No one shoots every chance they get but it's apparently what the bed wetters believe.
I've posted a study that shows how often they shoot, and it's quite a lot.

Oh, so here you are saying that they shoot "a lot?" Then you go on to state that self defense shootings are rare? You're obviously an idiot.

Forum List

Back