The Moment Trump Is Elected, America Will Stop Being Great

Win or lose, just having Trump on the ballot sends a message to the world that we genuinely suck. How can any country with such an infestation of Deplorables not suck? Trump is just the canary in the mine.

I'm currently teaching at a primary school in Qatar where many of my co workers are from UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa . They all ask me how and why Americans voted for Trump. They know he's a racist.

Unfortunately our own people cannot see that.
Lost all credibility, liberals has went over the limit on their race card. Sorry.

Says the white conservative.
Yes one that thinks everyone is equal.

Everyone should be equal but unfortunately isn't always treated equally.

Great piece from the Israeli press

Trump says the world doesn’t take the U.S. seriously, but he’s full of hokum. Trump also says nobody respects Obama: A June 2015 Pew Survey found that Obama is admired throughout the world, with the notable exceptions of Russia, China and, possibly and unfortunately, Israel. But one thing is certain: The world takes a very dim view of Donald Trump. He arouses disbelief, ridicule and deep apprehension. If and when Trump was to become president, his election would cause many people around the world to reconsider whether America is still great or has simply gone off the rails forever.
Trump has already inflicted untold damage on America’s image abroad. Politicians, pundits and the public at large cannot comprehend how the party of Abraham Lincoln, Dwight Eisenhower and even Ronald Reagan could anoint such an unsympathetic, loudmouthed, ignorant, race-baiting rabble rouser as its candidate.
read more: The moment Trump is elected, America will stop being great - Chemi Shalev

OMG What a load of horseshit.

The minute Hillary is elected the country will be in even worse shape.

Win or lose, just having Trump on the ballot sends a message to the world that we genuinely suck. How can any country with such an infestation of Deplorables not suck? Trump is just the canary in the mine.

I'm currently teaching at a primary school in Qatar where many of my co workers are from UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa . They all ask me how and why Americans voted for Trump. They know he's a racist.

Lost all credibility, liberals has went over the limit on their race card. Sorry.

No you don't understand, you're white so that means you are a bad guy.

I'd say this is where democrats get 40% of their vote from. White people are bad and there sure are a lot of white people in the Republican Party. So vote democrat because look at all the riches we have achieved voting democrat for generations.

They all ask me how and why Americans voted for Trump. They know he's a racist.
Evolution's Sore Losers

The race card is a Joker. Those whose minds have been dealt a losing hand can use it to make themselves look like winners.

We're a nation of people who fled guys like Donald Trump.
Silver Spoons Meet Pitchforks

Our pioneers had fled spoiled privileged snobs who had called them "deplorable." Now those same types are scripting the narrative in a country they never should have been allowed to take over. Let the Preppy Progressives go back to the crumbling castles of Europe where they belong, and choke on their dynasties' dust.

Trump is the catalyst that has solidified the majority of the country against the anti-democracy fascists on the American far right right.
Yes and with any inducement at all, this nation should crack like a mirror and leave a nice wide path for Russia.
The Russians cracked a long time ago: no threat to America in the slightest.
tipsy is praying for China or Russia to take over here.....thats how much she loves the country she is to much of a coward to leave.....

Trump is the catalyst that has solidified the majority of the country against the anti-democracy fascists on the American far right right.
Yes and with any inducement at all, this nation should crack like a mirror and leave a nice wide path for Russia.
tipsy is praying for China or Russia to take over here.....thats how much she loves the country she is to much of a coward to leave.....
I know who she is now. She was disappeared several years ago but is now back. Even more bitter.

Great piece from the Israeli press

Trump says the world doesn’t take the U.S. seriously, but he’s full of hokum. Trump also says nobody respects Obama: A June 2015 Pew Survey found that Obama is admired throughout the world, with the notable exceptions of Russia, China and, possibly and unfortunately, Israel. But one thing is certain: The world takes a very dim view of Donald Trump. He arouses disbelief, ridicule and deep apprehension. If and when Trump was to become president, his election would cause many people around the world to reconsider whether America is still great or has simply gone off the rails forever.
Trump has already inflicted untold damage on America’s image abroad. Politicians, pundits and the public at large cannot comprehend how the party of Abraham Lincoln, Dwight Eisenhower and even Ronald Reagan could anoint such an unsympathetic, loudmouthed, ignorant, race-baiting rabble rouser as its candidate.
read more: The moment Trump is elected, America will stop being great - Chemi Shalev
correct it will be greater.

I know who she is now. She was disappeared several years ago but is now back. Even more bitter.
"she" has issues.....

View image on Twitter
CwsfMaTVQAEANf5.jpg:small

Follow
Bret Baier @BretBaier

New @foxnewspoll: Is @realDonaldTrump/ @HillaryClinton qualified to be President? 63% say Clinton is and 45% say Trump is. #SpecialReport

6:06 PM - 7 Nov 2016

The moment Teump gets elected left wing whiners will ask their doctor for an eight year prescription of XANAX. :lmao:

No...I'll tough it out. I'll just ask for one year...:eusa_snooty:

and then I'll go straight to LSD... :rock:

after that...well...I don't think we'll know the difference.....:dunno:

Being white doesn't mean your bad but being white does make you a little blinded about racism and bigotry around.

White conservatives in particular love denying racism still exist in this country. Yes some people overuse the race card but racism is still alive and well in this country.

You have to be a minority to understand.

Last edited:

Being doesn't mean your bad but being white doesn't make you a little blinded about racism and bigotry around.

White conservatives in particular love denying racism still exist in this country. Yes some people overuse the race card but racism is still alive and well in this country.

You have to be a minority to understand.

I don't deny it for a fucking minute.

6010-heathered_black-z1-t-i-m-witch-her-parody-white-print.png

Forum List

Back