The Momo Challenge

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
You WILL accept the Green New Deal and you WILL tell your parents to vote Democrat!
D72B491F-ED8D-48EB-BE14-0999E099B9F8.jpeg

She's young, intelligent, cute, and has no common sense. I say give her a chance.

She has book-learning, but doesn't know anything.

She's young, intelligent, cute, and has no common sense. I say give her a chance.

I think she's a republicrat at heart, even Pelosi can't make democrooks look as stupid as AOC does.

many years ago when I was very young I dated a particular very intelligent, young, cute girl that had the IQ of a MENSA member.
Problem was the girl didn't have a lick of common sense, and she never attained any.

"Give her a chance?" LOL .......... good luck wit dat .......

many years ago when I was very young I dated a particular very intelligent, young, cute girl that had the IQ of a MENSA member.
Problem was the girl didn't have a lick of common sense, and she never attained any.

I think she might learn. :1peleas: I thought you were a hardcore leftist, 'shup?

What?

You think that is scary? How about this?
the-npc-meme-was-predicted-by-ayn-rand-in-the-fountainhead.jpg

Run.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back