The Momo Challenge

Don’t get me wrong, I’d hit it of course.
tenor.gif

Hey! Have you seen that video of her dancing on the roof?

I hope she fell off the roof

:abgg2q.jpg:

She's young, intelligent, cute, and has no common sense. I say give her a chance.

She has book-learning, but doesn't know anything.

many years ago when I was very young I dated a particular very intelligent, young, cute girl that had the IQ of a MENSA member.
Problem was the girl didn't have a lick of common sense, and she never attained any.

"Give her a chance?" LOL .......... good luck wit dat .......
you-cant-fool-5c1cf4.jpg

in less than five minutes, she managed to ask the right questions in order to set up all kindsa new investigations with donny from queens & took names to boot.

ya - she did.

in less than five minutes, she managed to ask the right questions in order to set up all kindsa new investigations with donny from queens & took names to boot.

ya - she did.

MORE investigations? Lol, they will end up like ALL of the other investigations, leading nowhere. Is it that you people are incapable of learning or just refuse to?

ya - she did.

MORE investigations? Lol, they will end up like ALL of the other investigations, leading nowhere. Is it that you people are incapable of learning or just refuse to?

nothing has ended yet, dippity do duh. the house ended their investigations when the (R)s had the majority... guess what? it ain't closed no mo. mueller never had a chance to see classified intel that the house gathered that might have helped. guess what? he has that now.... probably passed it along to all the prosecutors for their respective leads... the senate wants to close up shop & might just do so as long as the (R)s have the majority there. but the house is just getting started & march 14th is the next big date with felix sater testifying in an open setting. you might want to google who that is.

ya - she did.

nothing has ended yet, dippity do duh. the house ended their investigations when the (R)s had the majority... guess what? it ain't closed no mo. mueller never had a chance to see classified intel that the house gathered that might have helped. guess what? he has that now.... probably passed it along to all the prosecutors for their respective leads... the senate wants to close up shop & might just do so as long as the (R)s have the majority there. but the house is just getting started & march 14th is the next big date with felix sater testifying in an open setting. you might want to google who that is.

Keep dreaming. I love the thought that you seriously disturbed snowflakes wake up every day hoping to get Trump and fail EVERY SINGLE DAY.

ya - she did.

Keep dreaming. I love the thought that you seriously disturbed snowflakes wake up every day hoping to get Trump and fail EVERY SINGLE DAY.

conspiracy to defraud the united states
witness tampering
witness intimidation
obstruction of justice
abuse of power
violation the emoluments clause
violation the presidential recordings and materials preservation act
violation of the anti nepotism law

:dig:

Last edited:

ya - she did.

Hokay sister, so how exactly is that ending the traffic jam in your downtown? What's that? It's not? It's just "Get Trump"? Why? You support "Getting Trump" over doing good for the hood, er wut? True Story, and I want a true answer.

She's young, intelligent, cute, and has no common sense. I say give her a chance.

many years ago when I was very young I dated a particular very intelligent, young, cute girl that had the IQ of a MENSA member.
Problem was the girl didn't have a lick of common sense, and she never attained any.

Apparently she had more sense than you think. You 2 only "dated"

I dated that brainless bitch for FOUR fvcking years. LOL.

She was MENSA material without a toilet paper spec of common sense but she could fvck like an asian princess.

I dated that brainless bitch for FOUR fvcking years. LOL.

She was MENSA material without a toilet paper spec of common sense but she could fvck like an asian princess.

Total lying turd. Lying about a US Congresswoman.

ya - she did.

conspiracy to defraud the united states
witness tampering
witness intimidation
obstruction of justice
abuse of power
violation the emoluments clause
violation the presidential recordings and materials preservation act
violation of the anti nepotism law

:dig:

Lol, keep dreaming. For two+ years you dreamed he colluded with Russia. POOF! That's gone, so your disturbed brain immediately drops that and goes to the next dream.

EVERY....SINGLE....DAY! lol.

Forum List

Back