"The Mooch" has warned you....

all of you RW AR nuts...

What is "AR"?
I'm guessing Alt Right but who knows with these guys. We have a Lib poster that insists on calling Conservatives CRCs. :dunno:

Oh. Thanks.

Well, I support the U.S. constitution, the rule of law, freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. I don't believe that I'm "alt-right", but I can understand if some leftist communist believes otherwise.
I was fascinated when I learned from Hillary in 2016 that I was part of some group called the "Alt Right" and that I worship some frog God named Pepe. It's been a really interesting 3 years since Democrats completely lost their minds.

all of you RW AR nuts...

What is "AR"?
I'm guessing Alt Right but who knows with these guys. We have a Lib poster that insists on calling Conservatives CRCs. :dunno:

Oh. Thanks.

Well, I support the U.S. constitution, the rule of law, freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. I don't believe that I'm "alt-right", but I can understand if some leftist communist believes otherwise.
I was fascinated when I learned from Hillary in 2016 that I was part of some group called the "Alt Right" and that I worship some frog God named Pepe. It's been a really interesting 3 years since Democrats completely lost their minds.
I'm just a deplorable. She gets to get four americans killed, and I'm a deplorable. She has Vince Foster killed, Seth Rich and others and I'm deplorable. So unless you're an evil fking wench, you're deplorable.

------------------------------ yep , post number 6 right above , RW AR guys . And possible that they will be thrown under the bus by the TRUMP and 'repubs' in the next few weeks .

I guess that depends on what one means by being "thrown under the bus". If they're referring to background checks, I happen to support them. I don't see a problem.

------------------------------ yep , post number 6 right above , RW AR guys . And possible that they will be thrown under the bus by the TRUMP and 'repubs' in the next few weeks .

I guess that depends on what one means by being "thrown under the bus". If they're referring to background checks, I happen to support them. I don't see a problem.
they already do background checks. right?

mostly referring to Red Flag but i disagree with EXTENDED back ground checks also K9 .

McConnell said he and Trump discussed various ideas on the call, including background checks and the so-called “red flag” laws that allow authorities to seize firearms from someone deemed a threat to themselves or others.

“Background checks and red flags will probably lead the discussion,” McConnell told Louisville’s WHAS-AM. He noted “there’s a lot of support” publicly for background checks. “Those are two items that for sure will be front and center as we see what we can come together on and pass.”

McConnell said he and Trump discussed various ideas on the call, including background checks and the so-called “red flag” laws that allow authorities to seize firearms from someone deemed a threat to themselves or others.

“Background checks and red flags will probably lead the discussion,” McConnell told Louisville’s WHAS-AM. He noted “there’s a lot of support” publicly for background checks. “Those are two items that for sure will be front and center as we see what we can come together on and pass.”
background checks are done today, correct?

EXCUUUSE ME, but as it turns out, it was skankamoocy that turned on Trump. In record time, and now he's butthurt.

I don't care about Florida or other states that do them . I don't like 'redflag' laws . See the opening post to see a possible and reasonable scenario K9 .-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ooops or whoops , i make the wrong reference . I messed up as the Possible Scenario i mentioned was ODIUMS post in a different thread about RED FLAG Laws 'K9Buck .

Last edited:
mostly referring to Red Flag but i disagree with EXTENDED back ground checks also K9 .

I don't think federal background checks will do much of anything. If the check is done to make sure one isn't a felon or been deemed as mentally ill by a court, then I'm fine with it. As for "Red Flag" laws, I think an argument can be made for them, but they should be done transparently. No secret courts, which some states are doing and which I believe are unconstitutional.

I don't care about Florida or other states that do them . I don't like 'redflag' laws . See the opening post to see a possible and reasonable scenario K9 .

What is someone claims that they're "hearing voices" and that someone is out to "get them"? I had that happen to a cousin, although he didn't have any guns.

Anthony Scaramucci is giving us a warning, something I've known ALL ALONG.

Anthony Scaramucci
✔@Scaramucci

For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President. Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn’t pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1160382091592384513 …
And if I don't believe the left 100% of the time, I'm a t ump dupe.

Funny how that works.

I don't care about Florida or other states that do them . I don't like 'redflag' laws . See the opening post to see a possible and reasonable scenario K9 .

What is someone claims that they're "hearing voices" and that someone is out to "get them"? I had that happen to a cousin, although he didn't have any guns.
------------------------------------------------ what LAWS did he break K9Buck .

I don't think federal background checks will do much of anything. If the check is done to make sure one isn't a felon or been deemed as mentally ill by a court, then I'm fine with it. As for "Red Flag" laws, I think an argument can be made for them, but they should be done transparently. No secret courts, which some states are doing and which I believe are unconstitutional.
fk dude, the fbi let down the children at Parkland when they let the killer go and let him buy his guns. and obammy allowed it to happen, I don't want a fking federal anything on anything cause the majority or corrupt fks.

Forum List

Back